Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? (942 Views)

Where Is Atiku Abubakar / Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate / Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by Mamajama(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
The recent prosecution and arrest of former governors has led one to wonder when will the big fish in the pond be arrested?
We have evidence of irregularities, abuse of office and admitted of diverting funds by ATIKU, his involvement with Richard Jefferson of USA.

Why is he still walking around a free man?
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by danalyst(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2007
what has the man stolen? all filmsy excuses given by the obj extended family- EFCC are unfounded and unverifiable. no concrete evidence has been produced to show that atiku is guilty of the allegations. however, why not ask when will obj be dealt with? who bought the 200 million shares in transcorp for him? why did he sell and receive payment for the sale of the refineries 2days to the end of his administartion? why did he make the last election a do or die, if he's truly upright and has no skeleton in his cupboard?

obj should be arrested and prosecuted now.
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by angel101(f): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2007
Orji Kalu thought the same
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by chidichris(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2007
from the unset atiku has not denied but the problem here is obj is involved.
i don't think they will arrest him just like that as that will lead to secret places of the self acclaimed most high (obj).
they know what they are doing otherwise, atiku is not a free man neither is he claiming one but he is saying, baba and i are both in it so whatsoever the efcc has for me will equally be good for baba so freedom for both remains the best choice of the most selected justice ring leaders.
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by babasin(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2007
you think Yaradu/Ribadu is in control of EFCC??

grin cheesy grin

the first person to be arrested should be:

a man who in 1999 has N20,000 and in 2007 now worh N180billion during which time he was a government employee!
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by Mamajama(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2007
people stop this speculation, in law facts are evaluated and examine, if you go to a storeand stole a TV and sold it to a friend who knew the TV was stolen, are you guilty and liable of loosing the TV as well. Atiku did admit he stole that is number 1 evidence against him, it does not matter how many people he shared or stole with.
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by BigB11(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2007
While this man was in the office as the VP of Nigeria. OBJ and his thugs tried everything to bring down, but they failed. Infact he was taken to court at least 11 times during their era and he won every single charge that was imposed on him.

This man may be a criminal or a thief, but I must admit that I admire his courage and boldness to deal with a difficult, unrealistic, unreasonable, unprofessional, vindictive and a greedy man (OBJ). At this point, I think OBJ should be the one we should be asking for.

Let's wait and see; this is just the beginning of the drama. Sometimes what you ask for may also bring you down.
I predict that the third term will be exposed very soon.
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by danalyst(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2007
i tried to analyze mamajama's comment especially from the point of law. 1. has atiku ever admitted stolen anything? my response no. even efcc has not been bold enough to present any indictive evidence against him. 2. as any of the ptdf fund be traced to his account? again no. the efcc has failed to establish that. 3. the approval for the 20 million dollars being the ONLY prima facie evidence against him was indeed approved by the minister of finance- Ngozi iwealla and CBN governor duly informed. assuming but not conceeding, that atiku approved the money, was the money utilized for his personal and selfish interest? again no because the money was never released. the law does not speculate.
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by panalyst(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2007
wow , someone has a similar name to mine,
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by needeeg(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2007
P A, nothin do una cheesy
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by tlops(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2007
Mamajama:

The recent prosecution and arrest of former governors has led one to wonder when will the big fish in the pond be arrested?
We have evidence of irregularities, abuse of office and admitted of diverting funds by ATIKU, his involvement with Richard Jefferson of USA.

Why is he still walking around a free man?

EFCC should not venture on to that until Obj,Ibori,Igbinedion,Odili,Adedibu-Akala, have been duely tried r atleast questiond
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by AcidosisMega: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pre-election revelation by AcidosisMega.

We are going to dig deeeeppp grin grin

Pretend like you've forgotten; and act like you don't know history because of N50/post job; I acidosis will re-visit history cheesy

We shall dig deep grin muheheh
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by Descartes: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin
Re: When Is Atiku Going To Be Arrested? by Descartes: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Vice President Good Luck Jonathan Declares His Assets / Is Nigeria Saveable? / Minimum Of N200,000 To Open A Cscs Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.