Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Purpose And Will Of God In All Creation 2. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Purpose And Will Of God In All Creation 2. (124 Views)

Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Firstborn Of All Creation / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / All Creation(created) Groan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose And Will Of God In All Creation 2. by Kingdomtruth: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Both the spiritual lives of FLESH (evil spirit) and the spirit of God; were LIFESTYLES first and foremost without powers, before the powers later came to make people live the LIFESTYLES.

* God created a man in His image (visible likeness) in Collosians 1:15 and named Him Christ. He breathed the breathe of life in Him (Christ) just as He did to Adam in Genesis2:7 and Christ became alive. This breathe of life, breathed into Christ was the life (lifestyle/nature) of God. Since Christ was created in the visible likeness(image) of God as in the quoted scripture above, and God is light with no evil in Him; it then means that: Christ too was in the light before He came into the world and later become the light of the world. See John 1:9.

*God also created a man in His image (nature) and called him Lucifer (Devil). He breathed the same breathe of life into him as to Christ; and the man(Lucifer) became alive as well. Just as Christ, the man (Lucifer) also started off his life in the light. However, the man (Lucifer) was made to lose the purpose of his creation ( in the image of God); though not of his own will, but according to the will and purpose of God. See Proverbs 16:4. It important to mention that: it was along the line, while the Lucifer was still in heaven that he was made to lose his spiritual life after the image of God; as a result, he was thrown down to the earth and became the Devil (accuser of the brethren) from the name Lucifer. See Revelation 12:10. This was how SIN was introduced to him. This too was according to the purpose of God.

Please note that: both Christ and the Lucifer did not start their lives with the spirit of God domiciled in them. The SPIRITUAL LIFE they lived, was the livestyle of God, before they were sent into the world. The LIFE is called spiritual, because it is the NORMAL LIFE the heavenly beings live in; Opposite to the one we live here on earth called the PHYSICAL LIFE. It was after they had come down to earth that they each received their respective spirits (THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE FLESH).

Now, please come with me to see this truth. In proverbs 16:4, it says that,"everything the Lord has made, has its destiny/purpose; and the destiny/purpose of the wicked is destruction. Meaning that: the destiny/purpose of God creating the wicked (Devil) is destruction.

You may ask: why would God create one (Christ) for ETERNAL LIFE and the other (Devil) for ETERNAL DESTRUCTION?. Answer: It is all according to His purpose for all of us as human beings. And this is what I seek to reveal at the END of this write-up. So be patient as you come with me please.

Proving this further: in Romans 9:17, apostle paul wrote about how God was referring to Pharaoh; He said," for this purpose I made you king, in order to use you to show my power and to spread my fame over the whole world". Just as He (God) made the Devil according to his purpose; in order to destroy him. As seen in proverbs 16:4.

Also read the ensuing verses of 19-22. Therein, apostle Paul was clear enough when he said,"who can disobey God to make God want to find fault with him"? again he asked,"who can reject God's will"?. Verse 21 says,"just as a clay pot maker,has the right to make two(2) pots with the same lump of clay; one for SPECIAL occasion and the other for ORDINARY use"; in the same way, God has the right to create two(2) people; one (Christ) for ETERNAL LIFE and the other (Devil) for ETERNAL DESTRUCTION as seen above and no one can question Him.

Lastly on this, see Isaiah 45:7. It says,"I create both LIGHT and DARKNESS; I bring both blessing and disaster. I, the Lord, do all these things". From the scripture quoted above; it is clear that God Himself created both LIGHT (CHRIST) and DARKNESS (DEVIL); in order to bring blessing upon one ( CHRIST) and to bring disaster/curse upon the other (DEVIL). All according to His purpose as well, not because anyone has done anything good or bad to deserve his place.

Finally, this is me trying to reveal that: contrary to the belief that the Devil intentionally became PROUD and CONTENTIOUS; and as a result disobeyed God, the truth is: everything that happened and is still happening today; whether the Devil's disobedient and the chaotic world that we live in today; are all happening and unfolding according to the purpose of God for creating this world. It's like a movie, where we are the casts and God is the producer and director at the same time. All of us are Just acting our roles; whether good or bad according to the purpose of God.

Be expecting a very deep SECRET to be revealed in my next update. Until i'm instructed to come this way again. Stay well and God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Forth Coming Pandemic , Bunga 2026 Watch And Pray Faithfuls / Is The World Coming To An End? What Is The Apocalypse / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.