Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (18300 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
DarkCaesar:
the same right you had spreading your legs around
Lmfao. Mental health is a serious issue in Nigeria indeed. Seek help pls

2 Likes

Re: . by DarkCaesar(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lmfao. Mental health is a serious issue in Nigeria indeed. Seek help pls
You coming onto Nairaland to redress your mental health rather than see a therapist or talk to someone close is a clear indication how bad yours has become…….Look here woman I’m not the cause of your misfortune nor was I the one that forced you to deal with a person with a short life span. Very soon it will degenerate to what the Yoruba refer to as “Ode Ori”(bipolar disorder)before it becomes a full blown Madness “Ako werey”

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
DarkCaesar:
You coming onto Nairaland to redress your mental health rather than see a therapist or talk to someone close is a clear indication how bad yours has become…….Look here woman I’m not the cause of your misfortune nor was I the one that forced you to deal with a person with a short life span. Very soon it will degenerate to what the Yoruba refer to as “Ode Ori”(bipolar disorder)before it becomes a full blown Madness “Ako werey”
Thanks
Re: . by Kevsmart88(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
DarkCaesar:
always try to channel same energies you dish out in stretching helping hands to women when dealing with men too, it will decrease the unnecessary upsurge in crime and deaths among the male folks.

Smiles..I understand you perfectly but If I tell you how many male lives I've touched in my own lil way, you would prolly say I'm blowing my trumpet.
You see, life is not about how much wealth you accumulate, but how many lives you were able to touch with the lil you have.
Peace!
Re: . by debbydams(f): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
DarkCaesar:
did u just sit and insult someone like this ? Kilo ley to be na,be calming down na..guess u have won a house after this.. undecided pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: . by authority2006(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
DarkCaesar:
You coming onto Nairaland to redress your mental health rather than see a therapist or talk to someone close is a clear indication how bad yours has become……. Look here woman I’m not the cause of your misfortune nor was I the one that forced you to deal with a person with a short life span. [s] Very soon it will degenerate to what the Yoruba refer to as “Ode Ori”(bipolar disorder)before it becomes a full blown Madness “Ako werey”
[/s]

Just remember that this is her thread, she didn't compel you to comment. Why frustrating her life more when you Could have lent a helping hand or ignored her plight? What if she is indeed a single mum? Whether the husband is a nairalander or not, dead or alive shouldn't be point of discussion at all. Do you want to put her deeper into depression? What do you stand to gain from all of this? She hasn't begged you or anyone for money. Let's be human first before anything else please.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

In observing 3D palm tree top from. grin grin

Lol Mag. What's this?
Re: . by DarkCaesar(m): 1:50am On Aug 27, 2021
authority2006:
[/s]

Just remember that this is her thread, she didn't compel you to comment. Why frustrating her life more when you Could have lent a helping hand or ignored her plight? What if she is indeed a single mum? Whether the husband is a nairalander or not, dead or alive shouldn't be point of discussion at all. Do you want to put her deeper into depression? What do you stand to gain from all of this? She hasn't begged you or anyone for money. Let's be human first before anything else please.
Mediator you’d do well to mind your business and not go about getting yourself in whatever that is of no concern to you

1 Like

Re: . by DarkCaesar(m): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2021
debbydams:
did u just sit and insult someone like this ? Kilo ley to be na,be calming down na..guess u have won a house after this.. undecided pot calling kettle black.
I guess you missed the fact that she threw the first punch…..I am suppose to take that in and suck in silent?

1 Like

Re: . by DarkCaesar(m): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Kevsmart88:

Smiles..I understand you perfectly but If I tell you how many male lives I've touched in my own lil way, you would prolly say I'm blowing my trumpet.
You see, life is not about how much wealth you accumulate, but how many lives you were able to touch with the lil you have.
Peace!
yeah you quite grabbed the point…..would obviously love to see you putting out same effort on male threads just as this.
Re: . by mrblessed(m): 3:26am On Aug 27, 2021
authority2006:
[/s]

What sort of nonsense is this? Why do we always protect people who tell lies or are in the wrong just to appear as good people? Isn't it inhuman that she deliberately intends to deceive members of this platform with her inconsistent tale? That you couldn't see her equally unpleasant words to the person you quoted, shows how partial you are even though you struggled to appear fair-minded and polite.

As her "chief defender," what makes it right that she would tell bare faced lies in a platform filled with intelligent people and expect not to be called out? If she isn't here to beg for money, what other motive do you think compelled her to share her story here? Well, to beg is not a crime, but if one must beg here, members, at least, deserve to be told the truth.

5 Likes

Re: . by realtalk19: 5:37am On Aug 27, 2021
Pierocash:
But this is just one of the numerous responsibilities that men shoulder ,yet they think we are doing nothing.

That was how she bragged and insulted me,and even told me I wasn't gonna claim that boy that she will give him to another man and deny me my child. I told her"go ahead".

Few years later she realised that no man can shoulder the responsibility of another man's child,forget the fake love they tend to display from onset,it is all pretence,they just wanna have a piece of the cake and compound her woes.

She cried and started looking for me,I gladly took over my child's welfare but made her realised that I only allowed her to satiate her foolishness.

Today ,she respects me like her Lord despite the fact that we aren't dating anymore.

Men are men, respect us

Thank God you chose to be a responsible father. Some are not ready to take responsibility. women these days take up responsibility of the home despite having a husband talk more of women who their babys' father abandoned them and left them t their faith of raising the child alone.

Pls speak for yourself and don't generalise.its not easy to singlehandedly take care of a baby.
Re: . by realtalk19: 5:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
Give the child to his parent(s) or his mum.

Like seriously, that easy?
Re: . by authority2006(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2021
mrblessed:
What sort of nonsense is this? Why do we always protect people who tell lies or are in the wrong just to appear as good people? Isn't it inhuman that she deliberately intends to deceive members of this platform with her inconsistent tale? That you couldn't see her equally unpleasant words to the person you quoted, shows how partial you are even though you struggled to appear fair-minded and polite.

As her "chief defender," what makes it right that she would tell bare faced lies in a platform filled with intelligent people and expect not to be called out? If she isn't here to beg for money, what other motive do you think compelled her to share her story here? [s] Well, to beg is not a crime, but if one must beg here, members, at least, deserve to be told the truth.
[/s]

She didn't beg you or anyone for anything, you have no point writing epistle.

1 Like

Re: . by authority2006(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Mediator you’d do well to mind your business and not go about getting yourself in whatever that is of no concern to you

Of course, it is of concern to me when you guys decided to become attack dogs. And I'm not mediating, me just telling you guys to to leave her alone and take your troubles to somewhere else.
Re: . by Exkandayee(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2021
This autochick is lying,the baby daddy is not dead,she just talkam for us to pity her, remember if you wish dead on you'll die too, you f ucked and get pregnant,and the niqqa left or deny you, you come here and b telling us stories, abeg go continue your olosho work

6 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Exkandayee:
This autochick is lying,the baby daddy is not dead,she just talkam for us to pity her, remember if you wish dead on you'll die too, you f ucked and get pregnant,and the niqqa left or deny you, you come here and b telling us stories, abeg go continue your olosho work
You are mean and heartless. Tufiaaaa

2 Likes

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2021
realtalk19:

Like seriously, that easy?
It depends on her behaviour towards them or how she has been behaving towards them.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2021
mrblessed:

As her "chief defender," what makes it right that she would tell bare faced lies in a platform filled with intelligent people and expect not to be called out? If she isn't here to beg for money, what other motive do you think compelled her to share her story here? Well, to beg is not a crime, but if one must beg here, members, at least, deserve to be told the truth.
Mr man the truth is what it is. Why dragging the baby father or you think if he was here with me I'd be typing all this? Doesn't remove d fact that I experienced all I went through but if u wanna drag me because someone I haven't heard or seen since 2019, fine and good abeg.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
It depends on her behaviour towards them or how she has been behaving towards them.
No woman will readily do so and its against the tradition if you not married to the man.
Re: . by Kevsmart88(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2021
DarkCaesar:
yeah you quite grabbed the point…..would obviously love to see you putting out same effort on male threads just as this.

You're new on nairaland i guess.
No further responses .
Re: . by DarkCaesar(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kevsmart88:

You're new on nairaland i guess.
No further responses .
you guessed wrong
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
No woman will readily do so and its against the tradition if you not married to the man.
Then u should take care of ur child urself.

1 Like

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
Then u should take care of ur child urself.
Did I ask you to take care of the child? May help not be far from you when you need one ijn
Re: . by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Wow, it ain't easy at all, it weakens my very soul that all I've worked for have really gone and no way of making ends meet for now.

Do I regret bringing another being into this world? Perhaps I do when I'm down and emotionally at my lowest but I've learnt to be strong atleast for my kid. Unfortunately finding a love interest to serve as that emotional anchor ain't even easy in our society, once you tell them, faim! Its all over.

I'm probably feeling depressed but I still hope on loving and being loved. Hoping on God wiping away my silent tears, hoping on a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear. I sooo need someone to talk to.

Please no one should come and act all holy and try to judge me o
You see , it's not actually easy, raising a family, you have only one child oh, and you are crying out loud like this, you can imagine what men go through taking care of a whole family. Both his wife that has a degree . You can imagine, and yet most ladies won't be grateful or some would still cheat, you can imagine what it feels for a lady to be billing you all because you got interest in her, and later on she would go for the higher bidder, why collect gifts from someone you don't like, why not reject. hunger won't let that happen. And some mad women will come out to seek for equality, yet upon divorce the man still pays heavily for child support on children she is claiming right over, but can't take care of them single-handedly. You can imagine , life ain't easy for the men oh, but we push cheesy. When you finally get one, ensure you respect him as much as he deserves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Lostchild(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
1 thumb up
1 like
You have said it all. grin

Pierocash:
But this is just one of the numerous responsibilities that men shoulder ,yet they think we are doing nothing.

That was how she bragged and insulted me,and even told me I wasn't gonna claim that boy that she will give him to another man and deny me my child. I told her"go ahead".

Few years later she realised that no man can shoulder the responsibility of another man's child,forget the fake love they tend to display from onset,it is all pretence,they just wanna have a piece of the cake and compound her woes.

She cried and started looking for me,I gladly took over my child's welfare but made her realised that I only allowed her to satiate her foolishness.

Today ,she respects me like her Lord despite the fact that we aren't dating anymore.

Men are men, respect us

4 Likes

Re: . by Lostchild(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
AutoChick4U
I am glad you have to speak out your pains. You should also not forget that nairaland is more of a rude forum, so don't be surprise when you get crazy replies.

Be strong and pray every night for God help before you sleep
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Did I ask you to take care of the child? May help not be far from you when you need one ijn
U said no woman is ready to give her child to his guy's parent(s) 4 care but u are looking 4 someone else to do it 4 u, Lol. A person who needs helps should be humble, respectful and obedient. U lack these qualities. It's obvious that u av issues with his parent(s) or there are some truth u are hiding.

6 Likes

Re: . by Elporo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Exkandayee:

And, her baby daddy has no relatives .. no mother , brother or sister.

With these few points of mine, I hope Nairaland is confused but not convinced about her current situation.

90% single mother are not wife material. or other 10% get married easily because their behavior bears witness for their innocence in single mother hood.

4 Likes

Re: . by Exkandayee(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Elporo:

And, her baby daddy has no relatives .. no mother , brother or sister.

With these few points of mine, I hope Nairaland is confused but not convinced about her current situation.

90% single mother are not wife material. or other 10% get married easily because their behavior bears witness for their innocence in single mother hood.

That's correct,she just dey lament for gullible simps ,

4 Likes

Re: . by Exkandayee(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lostchild:
AutoChick4U
I am glad you have to speak put your pains. You should also not forget that nairaland is more of a rude forum. So don't be surprise when you get crazy replies.

I can marry a single mom, but I will fear the betrayal of the child.

Be strong and pray every night for God help before you sleep
Mumu man

6 Likes

Re: . by Exkandayee(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Mr man the truth is what it is. Why dragging the baby father or you think if he was here with me I'd be typing all this? Doesn't remove d fact that I experienced all I went through but if u wanna drag me because someone I haven't heard or seen since 2019, fine and good abeg.

Then why are you telling us he's dead, you wished death on your baby daddy, that means you a witch,commot here joor

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Tips To Survive A Break-up[My sister survived it] / 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.