Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (18322 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by goshen26: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
He's Dead. Do I go to his grave to call him up?
Be kind pls

Eyah!

Pull up and open to a new man
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Be kind pls
Damn sad
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2021
goshen26:

Eyah!

Pull up and open to a new man
When he shows up I will. Thank you
Re: . by Carparts888(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2021
What happened to him if im permitted to ask please?
AutoChick4U:
Be kind pls
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Carparts888:
What happened to him if im permitted to ask please?
Sincerely I have no idea. Up and gone till today nothing. At some point was hoping for calls for randsome or something but nothing came.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Be kind pls
Aww
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: . by Foodqueen(f): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Sincerely I have no idea. Up and gone till today nothing. At some point was hoping for calls for randsome or something but nothing came.

Does it means that u never really know anything about him

U didn't visit him anywhere
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Foodqueen:

Does it means that u never really know anything about him

U didn't visit him anywhere
I did off course.
Re: . by BabbanBura(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Pierocash:
But this is just one of the numerous responsibilities that men shoulder ,yet they think we are doing nothing.

That was how she bragged and insulted me,and even told me I wasn't gonna claim that boy that she will give him to another man and deny me my child. I told her"go ahead".

Few years later she realised that no man can shoulder the responsibility of another man's child,forget the fake love they tend to display from onset,it is all pretence,they just wanna have a piece of the cake and compound her woes.

She cried and started looking for me,I gladly took over my child's welfare but made her realised that I only allowed her to satiate her foolishness.

Today ,she respects me like her Lord despite the fact that we aren't dating anymore.

Men are men, respect us

Very very true Bro.
Re: . by BabbanBura(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Many would wanna talk down on my situation but before you do, know that the owner isn't even alive and it he was, this story would be a happy one. Like they say, life no balance.

I have cried all the tears I can muster, I have prayed but the dead won't come back to life. Its left for me to be strong for us.

And you decide to keep your child away from his paternal relations? Perhaps you both would have had some respite if you have done the right things from the onset per your family and your inlaws
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2021
BabbanBura:

And you decide to keep your child away from his paternal relations? Perhaps you both would have had some respite if you have done the right things from the onset per your family and your inlaws
in-laws? Didnt decide anything .
Re: . by BabbanBura(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
inspirator1:

Such a kid grin grin grin

Guy if you put emotions in Naija ladies' matter ehn, na you be mugu. You don't know the real story, they will mess up and come here and carefully write what will whip up emotions.

The emotional part of the story is that the father is late, how true is this? And if true, why is she left alone to care for a baby? Has she done the right thing before and after the supposed death of rhe father? Or she, like Tonto Decay, wants to act all macho and isolate the kid from her paternal folks? How about her own family, is she hiding the kid from them to have being left alone to fend for herself and the kid?

Many people come here to Nairaland loaded with emotional stories to scam people or attract sympathy for selfish reasons - I am not saying genuine people no dey sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2021
BabbanBura:

Guy if you put emotions in Naija ladies' matter ehn, na you be mugu. You don't know the real story, they will mess up and come here and carefully write what will whip up emotions.

The emotional part of the story is that the father is late, how true is this? And if true, why is she left alone to care for a baby? Has she done the right thing before and after the supposed death of rhe father? Or she, like Tonto Decay, wants to act all macho and isolate the kid from her paternal folks? How about her own family, is she hiding the kid from them to have being left alone to fend for herself and the kid?

Many people come here to Nairaland loaded with emotional stories to scam people or attract sympathy for selfish reasons - I am not saying genuine people no dey sha
No I ain't hiding d kid from my family, my mom is even here with me now. What do I gain acting all macho? I've actually tried searching on Fbk to see if I'd find him or relatives but nothing turns up.
Re: . by BabbanBura(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
No I ain't hiding d kid from my family, my mom is even here with me now. What do I gain acting all macho? I've actually tried searching on Fbk to see if I'd find him or relatives but nothing turns up.

In this global village kindof time, locating anyone you have moments if intimacy (closeness) shouldn't be so difficult. How can I come in here
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2021
BabbanBura:

In this global village kindof time, locating anyone you have moments if intimacy (closeness) shouldn't be so difficult. How can I come in here
You wanna help me locate them?
Re: . by Semaj77(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2021
Jashub:
Meet the man responsible for your pregnancy and stop disturbing us with your waywardness

This is harsh
Re: . by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You wanna help me locate them?
I don't understand o, don't you know any of his relatives? Were you guys dating with even knowing just a family member of his? You don't know his house, church/mosque, friend/friends, family members, workplace etc? You don't know a thing about him?
Please elucidate if you can. I've tried grasping the whole thing but still can't. Where in Abuja do you reside?
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I don't understand o, don't you know any of his relatives? Were you guys dating with even knowing just a family member of his? You don't know his house, church/mosque, friend/friends, family members, workplace etc? You don't know a thing about him?
Please elucidate if you can. I've tried grasping the whole thing but still can't. Where in Abuja do you reside?
Abuja relationship, I didnt even bother with all that. The house has long been occupied by another.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Semaj77:

This is harsh
Thats nairaland for us.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Whoever believes this person's story must be quite new on Nairaland.

With all the evidences of previous posts negating this narrative, whoever pays the OP a dime without doing proper facts checking must be a proper mugu.

First, the claims that the person that impregnated "her" was a Nairalander who was wretched and poor and useless and hasn't seen him since 2009, clear 10 months before "she" conceived at the very least in December of 2019 and gave birth in September 2020 (if the child clocked One September 2021).

Second, coming here and saying the guy is dead and things would have been totally different if he was alive, only to say "she" wasn't sure if he was dead, just didn't know his whereabouts.

My first guess is that you're a guy posing as a girl.

My second guess is that you are a girl trying to scam people.

My third guess is, you probably have a child out of wedlock and the story you're spinning here is emotional crap for the simpletons to donate money for you.

Whichever way, this is a simple scam and only an unthinking person will fall for it.

If truly your baby daddy is dead, are you saying you don't have relatives yourself?

Explain the disparaging words you used to describe the "f**l that got me pregnant who is a Nairalander simply because I answered his PM" according to you in earlier posts.

2 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
TripleOh7:
Whoever believes this person's story must be quite new on Nairaland.

With all the evidences of previous posts negating this narrative, whoever pays the OP a dime without doing proper facts checking must be a proper mugu.

First, the claims that the person that impregnated "her" was a Nairalander who was wretched and poor and useless and hasn't seen him since 2009, clear 10 months before "she" conceived at the very least in December of 2019 and gave birth in September 2020 (if the child clocked One September 2021).

Second, coming here and saying the guy is dead and things would have been totally different if he was alive, only to say "she" wasn't sure if he was dead, just didn't know his whereabouts.

My first guess is that you're a guy posing as a girl.

My second guess is that you are a girl trying to scam people.

My third guess is, you probably have a child out of wedlock and the story you're spinning here is emotional crap for the simpletons to donate money for you.

Whichever way, this is a simple scam and only an unthinking person will fall for it.

If truly your baby daddy is dead, are you saying you don't have relatives yourself?

Explain the disparaging words you used to describe the "f**l that got me pregnant who is a Nairalander simply because I answered his PM" according to you in earlier posts.
My dear all this does not erase d issue at hand OK. Thanks. Peace be still abeg
Re: . by debbydams(f): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
hmmm
Re: . by farady(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Took time to go through the pieces. You've got to be strong, love your child and have faith in God. As for support, your best bet is firstly your immediate family and probably your group within your local church (I presume you are a christian). You must be ready to put yourself forward to work. Like taking up a job as a househelp, a maid for any of your church members for a fee (to take hold body first). Then you can look further to exploring other opportunities outside, with the help of brethren.

Remember that once there is life, there is hope. Also for now, just zero your mind on getting into any relationship (no matter the guise under which it will come - like trying to help you). Please avoid it totally until your head is cleared, you are psychologically strong and stable, which will take quite some time.

Be prayerful and positive. God bless.
Re: . by Justbehave(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tell us the truth.
Re: . by texasux: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
authority2006:

He's dead to her because he played dead. Let dead daddies be dead daddies in peace.

Oga, why rationalize this obvious lie. She meant what she said literally and not figuratively.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Justbehave:
Tell us the truth.
3 baby mama guy is here again

1 Like

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
texasux:

Oga, why rationalize this obvious lie. She meant what she said literally and not figuratively.
what's d lie
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
farady:
Took time to go through the pieces. You've got to be strong, love your child and have faith in God. As for support, your best bet is firstly your immediate family and probably your group within your local church (I presume you are a christian). You must be ready to put yourself forward to work. Like taking up a job as a househelp, a maid for any of your church members for a fee (to take hold body first). Then you can look further to exploring other opportunities outside, with the help of brethren.

Remember that once there is life, there is hope. Also for now, just zero your mind on getting into any relationship (no matter the guise under which it will come - like trying to help you). Please avoid it totally until your head is cleared, you are psychologically strong and stable, which will take quite some time.

Be prayerful and positive. God bless.
Thanks. Already searching for jobs. Funny you'd mention church like u don't know how judgmental they can be.
Re: . by farady(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Thanks. Already searching for jobs. Funny you'd mention church like u don't know how judgmental they can be.

Yeah, I know. But it's worth giving a try.
Re: . by mrblessed(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
3 baby mama guy is here again
You need to count one before you count two and three. Just like you are baby mamny ONE to somebody, even though you have invested a lot of lies to deceive yourself. At least, he isn't telling barefaced lies about his baby daddy status, but can the same be said of you?

How is the long and tireless search for a beast of burden going?
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
mrblessed:
You need to count one before you count two and three. Just like you are baby mamny ONE to somebody, even though you have invested a lot of lies to deceive yourself. At least, he isn't telling barefaced lies about his baby daddy status, but can the same be said of you?

How is the long and tireless search for a beast of burden going?
If you all can be this agitative when it comes to politics, I doubt Buhari would be president now. Na where seemingly helpless person dey Una dey show claws

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? / Meet The World’s Youngest Father. / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.