Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today (2869 Views)

Goat Engages In Intense Battle With Owner Over Rice (video) / SEMINAR For Pigg Farmers (the Gap Between Commercial And Profitable Farming / Goat Farmers Let's Meet Here (dairy Goat And Meat Goat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Finnish: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Dawson126:

Have you seen why it is important now?

Yeah sad
Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Finnish:

Yeah sad

grin grin No shii bro
Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Finnish: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Dawson126:

grin grin No shii bro

sad
Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Finnish: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dawson126:

I'm at school now and even in a class. I'd send the pictures this week Wednesday or Thursday. Sorry I forgot this until I went through your post.

Today is upon us
Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Finnish: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dawson126:

grin grin grin
If you're going to feed them with feedstuffs rich in carbohydrates eg the maize, the cassava and proteins get them ENTEROTOXEAMIA VACCINE

Can't find this vaccine in stores here, do you have a picture? I'll ask someone to get it for me
Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Finnish:

Today is upon us

I just came back from my cowpea field and due to the work there, I'm so tired then I remembered this. I'll be on farm tomorrow so I just contacted someone now at shop to help me with them.

Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Finnish:

Can't find this vaccine in stores here, do you have a picture? I'll ask someone to get it for me

It's might be the name you're calling for them. You know most of these folks who deal with these stuffs just get someone who don't know much about them to stay in their stores.

I'll work on it, lemme put a call through to someone
Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Finnish: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dawson126:

It's might be the name you're calling for them. You know most of these folks who deal with these stuffs just get someone who don't know much about them to stay in their stores.

I'll work on it, lemme put a call through to someone

True, thanks
Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Finnish: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dawson126:

I just came back from my cowpea field and due to the work there, I'm so tired then I remembered this. I'll be on farm tomorrow so I just contacted someone now at shop to help me with them.

Thanks so much, I hope Deborah comes through
Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sorry for the late reply. Time is a a challenge

Wheat offals

1 Like

Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Limestone. Majorly Calcium carbonate, source of calcium

1 Like

Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Soya meal

Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Palm kernel cake (PKC)

Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bone meal

1 Like

Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Grower premix for goat

1 Like

Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lysine
A type of an amino acids (one of the things we get after we digest proteins like egg)

Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Methionine
(same illustration as lysine)

Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Dawson126: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
For the industrial salt, (major thing in salt lick), is dark in colour and easily attracts water (what we say ordinarily as melting) when exposed to air. I think we're out of it but we've got some in the store, I'll send the pic. I hope I don't forget again

Sorry for the delay. She had sent those pics earlier but I was so tired and just got the opportunity to post them.

2 Likes

Re: Goat Farmers: The Hard Lesson I Learnt Today by Finnish: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2021
Dawson126:
For the industrial salt, (major thing in salt lick), is dark in colour and easily attracts water (what we say ordinarily as melting) when exposed to air. I think we're out of it but we've got some in the store, I'll send the pic. I hope I don't forget again

Sorry for the delay. She had sent those pics earlier but I was so tired and just got the opportunity to post them.

Thanks so much!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Digital Hanging Scale For Selling Pigs For Sale / Buy Snail Available Forsale In Large Quantity / Has Anyone Ever Planted Pop Corn Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.