Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors (34583 Views)

Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by iyimide(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Obaf was my classmate
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by modsfucker: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Limassol:
"we are all complicit", funny how you come to that conclusion.

Search yourself thoroughly and you'd find how you'd in one way or the other helped in making Nigeria a worst place for everyone to live in
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Solatium(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

Whether I see the end of it or not it doesn't change the fact that this country needs to be divided , it's not all about me, I will happily die in the process as long as this country will be divided

And those of us who want it stays together should do what then?
If you wan die go die your diẹ jeje no hinge your inability to make it in life on Nigeria, afterall your mate's are making it from the same defective county
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Limassol(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2021
modsfucker:

Search yourself thoroughly and you'd find how you'd in one way or the other helped in making Nigeria a worst place for everyone to live in
care to share your self-conducted research on how you were part of the problem?
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Limassol(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

He isn't patriotic.... He is just deceiving himself.
Sadly many Nigerians share his line of reasoning.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

This country doesn't need to be built but destroyed completely let us all go our separate ways we don't belong together as a country

Why are you replying the quota system guy. They have nothing upstairs

1 Like

Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by esthel(f): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2021
Why blaming FG, do they look like they are bothered, you give your people affordable medical education only to have them harvested by serious nations just because you can't take their welfare serious. Former Minister Adewole said they should go into farming and tailoring, Ngige said we have more than enough doctors. Never seen an administration as useless as this. What Buhari and his fellows cannot destroy does not exist. Incompetence cannot beget competence, he simply cannot give what he doesn't have.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by modsfucker: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Limassol:
care to share your self-conducted research on how you were part of the problem?

As a monitor, I falsely reported my rival and he got punished.

That was on a lighter note sha, but we're basically the same. If all the people at the helms of affairs would be swapped with another set, nothing would change.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by jimyjames(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Abeg SHUT UP THERE.. Separate ways to where?

Where do you belong?

Who told you you were Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba?

Was it not white colonialists?

Dumbos. Before the colonialists came we identified with our clan and ancestry, not with our language spoken. There was nothing like ''Igbo people''. They were never united as an ''ethnicity''. Nether were Yorubas or Hausas or anyone else.

So any tribal republic you are retreating to now is colonial bullcrap, and you will have the same problems you have in Nigeria, and most likely WORSE. Because then, you will become easy meat for the likes of France who just love to bully little, unviable African banana republics like the ones you will become.

At least today, as Nigeria, if you sneeze the world hears.

When you become the next Burkina Faso or South Sudan, you will sneeze and only the sand will hear.

Rubbish.

Will you shut up, who told you they were no kingdoms and empires before the whites came? Have you read about the Benin empire? The sokoto caliphate? The Oyo empire? Even the igbos that were not United as such had the Arochukwu Confederacy which saw them allied with other clans and kingdoms to fight their common enemies to conquer territories and expand?
If the whites had not interrupted arochukwu today should have been a modern day country for people known as igbos conquering the entire East,
sokoto caliphate could have been a modern day northern country conquering the entire North,
Benin empire could have been modern day niger Delta,
Oyo empire could have been modern day yoruba country conquering the entire west
even though the whites destroyed all these empires kingdoms and arochukwu Confederacy, and United us under one Nigeria , we still were able to divide along religious and linguistic lines so it's clear we don't belong together in one Nigeria

Nigeria sneezing and the world hearing is bullshit,there are many smaller counties out there more loved and respected by the world than Nigeria, Nigerians are humiliated insulted and disgraced all over the world
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by jimyjames(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Solatium:

And those of us who want it stays together should do what then?
If you wan die go die your diẹ jeje no hinge your inability to make it in life on Nigeria, afterall your mate's are making it from the same defective county
That's why a referendum is needed those of you who wants to remain Nigerians can remain, no one will force you , it's not about one individual making it in life, it's about having a country you can be proud of

1 Like

Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Litmus: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm one for working with what you have and one for being Results oriented. If for instance, Nigeria is going to be confronted with this sort of brain-drain and disloyalty, individuals that are never going to place the welfare of others before self interest, there’s no point in quibbling, this does not get results let alone the desired one. Leadership in Nigeria need to make studies so that they can make informed investments in this area going forward. If in these instances, doctors and nurses trained by Nigeria are habitually going to reward other nations that didn’t make the investment, Nigeria needs to implement programs that counter the effects of this exodus.

If Nigeria is never going to be wealthy enough to hold onto trained doctors and nurses, majority of this type were after all independently financed in our training institutions by their parents, guardians etc and often are from the less principled and more independent minded South of the Country, then Nigeria needs to implement State Programs that may provide mutual benefit for the very poorest in Nigeria and the Nigerian state. We create what I think of as Professional Career Schooling System that is separate from mainstream education system in Nigeria. This P.C.S.S would be linked primary, secondary and University schools. Each one would be dedicated to single professions vital to the nation such as Doctors, Pilots, Software Engineers and so on. In order words, you’d have Medical profession PCSS, Fintech PCSS, Aviation PCSS, Engineering PCSS, Rocketry PCSS etc. A child that is for instance accepted at a medical oriented PCCS can expect to be educated in medicine and only medicine right from the PCSS’s primary school through to the PCSS’s University. If this is communist like, which I don’t believe it is, who says we can’t run a communist education system parallel to the capitalist one we now run?

Children from the poorest backgrounds will gain entry to PCSS primary schools through aptitude/intelligence entry exams. Entry is also an automatic contract between State and Students. The state will fund the child's path from any PCSS primary school, he or she gained entry in, through to the PCCSS’s University and out as a professional. In return, the professional will work for the state on basic wages for however long (Perhaps 10 years max) that the contract obliges him or her to work for the state in the intrest of the people of Nigeria.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Benrosaria(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Solatium(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

That's why a referendum is needed those of you who wants to remain Nigerians can remain, no one will force you , it's not about one individual making it in life, it's about having a country you can be proud of

Lobby your Representative at various assemblies,sell them that idea may be it might come with the next constitution amendments,as it stands no constitutional provision for it in our present constitution.
Besides what gives you the assurance that you will even win at the referendum
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by jimyjames(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Solatium:

Lobby your Representative at various assemblies,sell them that idea may be it might come with the next constitution amendments,as it stands no constitutional provision for it in our present constitution.

We don't have to lobby anyone they themselves know what to do, the country is sinking, we the people who want out are lending our voices by protesting that we want out, Boko Haram and iswap are lending their voices by terrorizing the North that they want out, las las a war will end this country, the Talibans fought the world to get what they want
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Dannyjojo99(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Even though this is so pathetic, the choice to leave solely rests on any doctor who has seen reasons to do so. If govts do want they have to do, doctors will not leave the country. Period!
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Powersurge: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Basher8583:

Well this is your opinion bases on your pure ignorance.

You are what you wish for yourself.

Im a proud Nigerian and no bargga can talk down on my country in my presence. I will wash him down.
Naija is my country, my identity.

We are too much in the country. You can leave and create more room for others to thrive.

You are a young lad. Your forefathers who refused to listen to sound of reason are regretting today. If u like, no receive sense and leave if you have the opportunity.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by D2UU: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Give me my wrappa mek I travel to India
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by 4Play(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Solatium:

All these separatists have local and state governments staffed with their kinsmen failing woefully in providing good governance, yet they believe that it's other ethnicities in Nigeria, mainly Northerners who are primarily responsible for the abject situation in Nigeria.

The only real benefit of the separatists' movements is that it might motivate many amongst the Northern political elite to cede power to Southerners. Then you will suddenly have a waning in interest in secession in the South.

Make no mistake, Buhari is one of the most incompetent national leaders in the world today. But I think people are being naive if they assume division is a panacea for Nigeria's dire situation.

2 Likes

Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Sleekfingers: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Are women allowed to go out alone and drive cars there now?

Do they still amputate and behead people for the tiniest infractions?

Last time I checked the Saudi king had ordered the killing of a Saudi journalist inside their Turkish embassy, for writing critical articles.

Going to saudi arabia is by choice.... if anybody going there can't abide by their laws, should kindly stay in their country....abi na by force to go there?

I will rather advice those doctors go to Qatar, UAE, Canada, australia, New zealand, republic of ireland, UK, USA,Cuba

1 Like

Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Doyou2019: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
How long is it going to take Nigerians to realize that there is no more anything like Nigeria; Only carcass of a country?

Uche, a popular NIGERIAINFOFM caller, said this same thing earlier today. This is no country. Nigeria is so gone that there should be a new name for her in every lexicon.

1 Like

Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by ensamy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Saudis are recruiting Nigerian Consultant Doctors only, meaning they are taken the best brains.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by ensamy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
prof2007:

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/group-blames-fg-as-saudi-arabia-recruits-nigerian-doctors/
The information is misleading, they are hear for our consultants in different fields and not any Doctor per say. Well, we are loosing our best to people who can take care of them.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
What is worng with this? People are so ungrateful in this country.
Here is a president who is trying very hard to provide employment for our doctors in foreign countries, where they will earn forex and send home.

Mention one Nigerian president who has done this for Nigerian doctors?

Very soon all our medical doctors in Nigeria will be gainfully employed In Saudi, UAE, UK and Canada and US.

A good campaign poster for 2023, even the commissioner agrees. cool

1 Like

Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by highbee02: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Somebody should call me when the firm is recruiting teachers
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Going to saudi arabia is by choice.... if anybody going there can't abide by their laws, should kindly stay in their country....abi na by force to go there?

I will rather advice those doctors go to Qatar, UAE, Canada, australia, New zealand, republic of ireland, UK, USA,Cuba

Thats nothing compared to the Millions they will earn working there, they dont need to go with their wives, their wives can stay here to drive kabu kabu. (As if driving a car that you dont own is an accomplishment)

As for the female doctors, all they need do is abide by their sharia customs, no fornicating, hoeing or night clubs.

They will also earn dollars, people forget that such career moves are not permanent but gateways to move to other western countries .
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by benqo01(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Abeg SHUT UP THERE.. Separate ways to where?

Where do you belong?

Who told you you were Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba?

Was it not white colonialists?

Dumbos. Before the colonialists came we identified with our clan and ancestry, not with our language spoken. There was nothing like ''Igbo people''. They were never united as an ''ethnicity''. Nether were Yorubas or Hausas or anyone else.

So any tribal republic you are retreating to now is colonial bullcrap, and you will have the same problems you have in Nigeria, and most likely WORSE. Because then, you will become easy meat for the likes of France who just love to bully little, unviable African banana republics like the ones you will become.

At least today, as Nigeria, if you sneeze the world hears.

When you become the next Burkina Faso or South Sudan, you will sneeze and only the sand will hear.

Rubbish.

There is so much anger In your comments,keep calm or keep shut

1 Like

Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by ensamy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
quentin06:
What is worng with this? People are so ungrateful in this country.
Here is a president who is trying very hard to provide employment for our doctors in foreign countries, where they will earn forex and send home.

Mention one Nigerian president who has done this for Nigerian doctors?

Very soon all our medical doctors in Nigeria will be gainfully employed In Saudi, UAE, UK and Canada and US.

A good campaign poster for 2023, even the commissioner agrees. cool

Chaii even Cameroon and Benin Republic are recruiting Nigerian Doctors.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Solatium(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

We don't have to lobby anyone they themselves know what to do, the country is sinking, we the people who want out are lending our voices by protesting that we want out, Boko Haram and iswap are lending their voices by terrorizing the North that they want out, las las a war will end this country, the Talibans fought the world to get what they want

If u are waiting for war to break out in Nigeria for your dreams to be actualize i am sorry to tell you that won't happen
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Lovenorth: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
chiiraq802:
Nice one .

I wish them safe journey and I equally envy them as they leave this Cursed country.
We love Nigeria the sweetest country on earth
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Zionman24: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Failed State of Nigeria Buhari .
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by kowalsky: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Litmus:
I'm one for working with what you have and one for being Results oriented. If for instance, Nigeria is going to be confronted with this sort of brain-drain and disloyalty, individuals that are never going to place the welfare of others before self interest, there’s no point in quibbling, this does not get results let alone the desired one. Leadership in Nigeria need to make studies so that they can make informed investments in this area going forward. If in these instances, doctors and nurses trained by Nigeria are habitually going to reward other nations that didn’t make the investment, Nigeria needs to implement programs that counter the effects of this exodus. If Nigeria is never going to be wealthy enough to hold onto trained doctors and nurses, majority of this type were after all independently financed in our training institutions by their parents, guardians etc and often are from the less principled and more independent minded South of the Country, then Nigeria needs to implement State Programs that may provide mutual benefit for the very poorest in Nigeria and the Nigerian state. We create what I think of as Professional Career Schooling System that is separate from mainstream education system in Nigeria. This P.C.S.S would be linked primary, secondary and University schools. Each one would be dedicated to single professions vital to the nation such as Doctors, Pilots, Software Engineers and so on. In order words, you’d have Medical profession PCSS, Fintech PCSS, Aviation PCSS, Engineering PCSS, Rocketry PCSS etc. A child that is for instance accepted at a medical oriented PCCS can expect to be educated in medicine and only medicine right from the PCSS’s primary school through to the PCSS’s University. If this is communist like, which I don’t believe it is, who says we can’t run a communist education system parallel to the capitalist one we now run?

Children from the poorest backgrounds will gain entry to PCSS primary schools through aptitude/intelligence entry exams. Entry is also an automatic contract between State and Students. The state will fund the child's path from any PCSS primary school, he or she gained entry in, through to the PCCSS’s University and out as a professional. In return, the professional will work for the state on basic wages for however long (Perhaps 10 years max) that the contract obliges him or her to work for the state in the intrest of the people of Nigeria.

You're just busy talking nonsense.
Nigeria's problem has nothing to do with PCSTUVWS or whatever you want to call it.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by RodgersAkpafu: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
gimakon2:

You hear we have these

1.) Ongoing religious crisis
2.) Ongoing Tribal Clashes
3.) Inflation
4.) Decline in currency, human beings living below standards
5.) Looming Famine
6.) Genocidal movements
7.) A clueless government , who only knows Hisbah, Shariah and co
8.) A country with Business decline, Currency ridicule
9.) Your passport is ranked almost the same as Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia , Sudan (Not South Sudan)
10.) Several terrorists groups emerging from Fulani Herdsmen, Avengers, Shitte offensives , etc

Then you want to Fix the country.
We have seen you internet Nelson Mandela, internet Ultimate Warrior and Internet John Cena. You have been duly noticed.
Kindly allow the people who want to travel out, travel out in peace. Stop showcasing your inadequacies to the general public.

I no know as you take read course way you read for this so called university you say you go. So Nigerian people should suffer for what they don't know the genesis to revelations for? For being Patriotic Ndeh?
Mxm
Wow wow
This comment thoughcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) / Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.