Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Zulum: I’ve Survived Over 50 Boko Haram Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: I’ve Survived Over 50 Boko Haram Attacks (475 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier / Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye / Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zulum: I’ve Survived Over 50 Boko Haram Attacks by Ukpaka: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Zulum: I’ve Survived Over 50 Boko Haram Attacks
https://247ureports.com/2021/08/zulum-ive-survived-over-50-boko-haram-attacks/
-
The governor said this in an interactive session with State House correspondents after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said over 100,000 Borno indigenes have been killed in the 12-year-old insurgency in the North East.

The governor, who also disclosed that 2,600 insurgents had surrendered, added that the figure included children, wives, and other family members of the former fighters.

He said among those that surrendered were innocent people who were forcefully conscripted to join the Boko Haram sect, while some are teenagers. Zulum said the Borno State Government was not contemplating to give the repentant terrorists any dime for relinquishing the sect.

The governor, who said he discussed the report of the surrender of Boko Haram insurgents with the President, said he did not see any reason why those who surrendered should be rejected.
Re: Zulum: I’ve Survived Over 50 Boko Haram Attacks by BobbieZion(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Only you?
Many others could not survive the first one.
This thing you said Zulum,I can't even comprehend.
Abi na my brain dey pain me?
Re: Zulum: I’ve Survived Over 50 Boko Haram Attacks by BabbanBura(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ukpaka:
Zulum: I’ve Survived Over 50 Boko Haram Attacks
https://247ureports.com/2021/08/zulum-ive-survived-over-50-boko-haram-attacks/
-
The governor said this in an interactive session with State House correspondents after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said over 100,000 Borno indigenes have been killed in the 12-year-old insurgency in the North East.

The governor, who also disclosed that 2,600 insurgents had surrendered, added that the figure included children, wives, and other family members of the former fighters.

He said among those that surrendered were innocent people who were forcefully conscripted to join the Boko Haram sect, while some are teenagers. Zulum said the Borno State Government was not contemplating to give the repentant terrorists any dime for relinquishing the sect.

The governor, who said he discussed the report of the surrender of Boko Haram insurgents with the President, said he did not see any reason why those who surrendered should be rejected.

So because they surrendered they should not answer their crime abi?
Re: Zulum: I’ve Survived Over 50 Boko Haram Attacks by triple996(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Enemies of progress including swines will be frustrated to the core bt they shall never succeed.KEEP FIRING OGA
Re: Zulum: I’ve Survived Over 50 Boko Haram Attacks by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Come down from your bulletproof car.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: I’ve Survived Over 50 Boko Haram Attacks by blackboy(m): 3:37am On Aug 25, 2021
And he is still part of the ruling party and he supports the treatmemt goven to so called repentant Boko Haram fighter i mean terrorist?
Until they kill him then he will know what to do?
He knows what can be done.
BBOG!!

(1) (Reply)

PMB’s Shoot-at-sight On Bandits Worse Than Declaring Them Terrorists: Presidency / VAT Collection: Sanwo-olu Backs Wike After Triumph In Court / Only Free, Fair, Transparent Elections Welcome.~ VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.