Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family (16614 Views)

New Litter Announcement- Aslan’s Progenies (Gsd) / Introducing Ryeo Token / Ryeo’s Animal World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2022
Caption this pics grin

I’ve got some funny k9s grin grin
I’m still yet to decide if this cutie deserves a thread of her own for now she’ll still be stealing ASLAN’s spot wink

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2022
Holla Amigos
How’s your Sunday going?! grin
Don’t mind my pics below
I was barely discharging my duty grin

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
And so of recent ASLAN has been scent marking his territory with his urine every now and then a specific habit I’ve noticed in wild species when they eventually come of age and are ready to start claiming females cool grin sending a clear message to other males out there that he owns the area cool

Oh how he has grown
That little boy of yday grin

So we’re on the search for potential gfs/babes wink
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:39am On Jun 11, 2022
First pic: A compliment on Aslan’s growth 8 (still i don’t think he has attained his full potential yet) grin
Was even comparing him to someone’s ddr today in terms of size and he seem to be much bigger in size grin

Second-fourth pic: “Athena stealing Aslan’s spot as usual”

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
“Hey peeps It’s been a while here

How’ve y’all been?!
How’s pet land?!”
-says ASLAN
(Pics after a morning walk with pops)

2 Likes

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by Itawon: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Wow, he’s a really big boy now

How old is he, if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Itawon:
Wow, he’s a really big boy now

How old is he, if you don’t mind me asking
Thank you

He’s a year old now
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by Itawon: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

Thank you

He’s a year old now
Lovely, I wish my boy can grow up like this someday smiley

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2022
Itawon:

Lovely, I wish my boy can grow up like this someday smiley

Nice,
Yh he will, just give him time and focus on his feeding for now (especially the protein aspect)
And also his parent’s matters (how they were like;literally the pup would tap traits from both parents in terms of appearance,size and all…some pups might even end up bigger than their parents)

And by the way how old is he now?!
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by Itawon: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

Nice,
Yh he will, just give him time and focus on his feeding for now (especially the protein aspect)
And also his parent’s matters (how they were like;literally the pup would tap traits from both parents in terms of appearance,size and all…some pups might even end up bigger than their parents)

And by the way how old is he now?!
I didn’t actually get to see the parents because he was brought from Lagos and I live in Benin

He is 4 months and 3 weeks now
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Itawon:

I didn’t actually get to see the parents because he was brought from Lagos and I live in Benin

He is 4 months and 3 weeks now

Oh ok
From my point of view that’s not quite alright though (knowing it’s parents is very essential when getting a dog as you’ll already know what and what to expect)

Alright then just do your best in taking good care of him hopefully he turns out good smiley wink
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2022
And so we decided to do some photo shoot cool

I wonder why he likes this pose undecided cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by ebonyoyas(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fine boy ❤️❤️
RYEOFARMS:
And so we decided to do some photo shoot cool

I wonder why he likes this pose undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Fine boy ❤️❤️
Thanks boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Fine boy ❤️❤️
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Say hello to Ashley
One of the ladies I’ll be servicing grin

Stay tuned for our x-rated pics wink

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by ebonyoyas(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bitch looks good & big
RYEOFARMS:
Say hello to Ashley
One of the ladies I’ll be servicing grin

Stay tuned for our x-rated pics wink

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Bitch looks good & big

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:15am On Jul 31, 2022
Alright like I promised earlier on
Our x-rated pics

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by ebonyoyas(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Aslan na dog wey sabi grin grin
RYEOFARMS:
Alright like I promised earlier on
Our x-rated pics

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin grin
ebonyoyas:
Aslan na dog wey sabi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Say hello to Winnie
Another girlfriend came buy cool and as a sharp guy (sth happened wink ; )

She has a huge build which I find fascinating

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chilling out with pops
Today’s outing wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
So i and pop decided to do a couple photoshoot

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by wizi44(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2022
RYEOFARMS:
So i and pop decided to do a couple photoshoot

grin
Fine Boy

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
wizi44:
Fine Boy
Thanks boss
Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Well it’s true that with age comes much responsibility (phew)
Been a lot busy on the property these days
It’s really not easy being the Alpha male grin cool

Always there to help dad

(Here are some pics from yesterday’s shoot;aren’t I photogenic?? grin wink

1 Like

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hello peeps
So i and pops had another shoot today for our TikTok page at RYEOPETS cool

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Not me taking a nap after an eventful day of shooting

grin

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2022
Nothing beats an outing with pops
Honestly

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:48am On Nov 22, 2022
This time around we traveled a bit far away from home grin

Pops had to restrict me cos I was kinda excited to meet new faces grin

2 Likes

Re: Legend Of sir Aslan Of The Jin Ryeo Family by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Puppies are available from
Sir ASLAN of Ryeo Animal world
Kindly Dm if you’d like to book one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k / Is It Advisable To Cross A GSD With A Nigerian Local Dog Or Basenji / Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.