Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern (24547 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold / Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Cert Holder To Govern / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Itgeo:

No. He is a PRocessor

He is a commissioner.
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by roddy15: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Whether you agree or not, no matter how exposed you are you can not govern successfully with weac certificate. Take Nigeria current president and past leaders as case study. Yaradua and Jonathan did far better to Obasanjo and Buhari, even as buhari and Obasanjo were more exposed in Nigeria system. The difference is from the time it will take a school cert and a well educated person to understand technical and economic terms.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by nku5: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2021
But Soludo had no problems with Buhari without WAEC becoming president of a complex country like Nigeria in 2015.

Taaa! He should go and clean Atiku's toilet biko
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by hohafrank(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2021
He should go and tell Buhari that.
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by excel101(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2021
IfnobeGod20:
But Jesus the Messiah of the world including Paul himself was a carpenter but Jesus' manifestations supersede that of Paul. Lest we talk about Joseph a farmer that turned the whole Egypt to endorado.
In this part of the world we are so attached to certificate and that has been failing us from day one. Our fathers and forefathers never went to went to seek education from the four walls of schools but they turned their societies around for good.
Certificate does not make a good leader.
As a nation we always use US & GREAT BRITAIN as a model, state any of their leaders from 19th century till date that is not a certificate holder or without education. For crying out loud our minimum qualification in naija is O'level. You just called our 4fathers: do they use computers, smart phones, whatsapp, facebook, tweet etc. Our present world in general is well technologiacally driven that we need competeot hands to pilot their affairs.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by Ezewuzie01: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Illiterates like Ifeanyi Ubah will feel deeply offended by this stand from Soludo cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by chatinent: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

And what is the fate of the country?

Country has blanks as future.
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by excel101(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2021
IfnobeGod20:
But Jesus the Messiah of the world including Paul himself was a carpenter but Jesus' manifestations supersede that of Paul. Lest we talk about Joseph a farmer that turned the whole Egypt to endorado.
In this part of the world we are so attached to certificate and that has been failing us from day one. Our fathers and forefathers never went to went to seek education from the four walls of schools but they turned their societies around for good.
Certificate does not make a good leader.
My question to you "if you have a company, and there's opening for a professional in any field, won't you also request for their various certificates as proves, or would you preferabely go for quacks"

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by Ikpeyi: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2021
Soludo is right...

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by BiafraInc: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2021
DankemzI:
Ndi Anambrans should by all means make sure an erudite with all ramifications win elections, people from the west said even Buhari presents NEPA bill they'll happily vote for him.
Look at where the NEPA bill certificate holder has taken us to
Choosing leaders should not be sentimental because this generation is too complex for an unlettered fellow to lead, Anambrans need educated, tech savvy and liberal governor that will implement policies that will see IVM and other great made Anambra products Excell & compete with it's counterparts thereby attracting FDI, IGR & put Anambra in the limelight.
I unapologetically support Soludo in this ideology
Which election. Are you this daft and dumb? I ask, which election. Are you all fools allergic to freedom? Why do you imbeciles like slavery so much?
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by GerogeI(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2021
IbileIfe:

President Robert Mugabe had 7 degrees and yet failed woefully in the political administration of the government of Zimbabwe.
What you need to be a good leader is simply commonsense and not any academic qualification.

How much transformation did the former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi achieve for the people of Anambra?
He could not even clean up the filthy stinking streets of the state.

What did Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo achieve as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)?
Did he stop financial crimes in the financial institutions in the country?
The CBN is a partner in crime of every corrupt government in Nigeria and Mr. Soludo is not ignorant of this fact.
Has he declared his assets?

Are you for real?
Soludo created the mega banks we are enjoying today. For the first time banks could actually give loans and create wealth in the economy. Lending rate was 12% max, 10% average.
Nigerian GDP started growing in Non oil sector.

Did not waste time removing BDCs, and achieving stable forex management. He was going to redenominate and quench the Forex crunch before he was removed.

That's what we are looking forward to in Anambra.
Someone that understands the economic resources.

Someone that can see the potential of modular refinery for orient petroleum in Anambra. Did you know the mere announcement of Modular refinery in Anambra scared MOMAN members to start Dangote refinery with Dangote as the front. Remember that boundary issue with Kogi, it was sponsored. We need a Governor that understands how to bypass such economic hurdles.

We need a governor that can open the envelop on Onitsha river port. Adopt or create a shipping line supported by barges and a STS lightering station offshore. We need that money in Onitsha, not all these people touting dredging of river niger up and down without knowledge of the sector.

We need a Governor that can drive for Onitsha stock exchange market. Build a reputable private sector driven market were we can be confident in putting our extra savings instead of building under utilized houses in the village. Igbos hardly put money in NSE post civil war for a good reason, we rather build village houses. When you build a village house you can not sell or give to bank for loan, the money loses it production drive in ouf economy. Akulue uno, but in productive capacity as a factory. That way our economy will explode with producing companies. Also the NSE is so unsucessful in regulating companies that any shares you buy is already a waste.

We need backward engineering of food and beverages industry in northern part of Anambra state. These companies already exist but are in Lagos supplying us at our detriment. We need to re-engineer and produce our own versions of Burnvita, Milo, Peakmilk, Lux soap, Semovita, and even Dangite salt, flour and sugar, etc. We need to take over at least 20% of their existing market.

We need to invest in an organized real estate sector in such a way that in 20 years majority will not be building new houses but buying existing ones. That way we fix our living environment to meet the standards of world first countries. We have a more balanced spread of cities, so that supply of utilities and services, even gas and water becomes easy and cost effective. Not bogus and unmanageable spreading out of city as currently happening in Enugu.

Soludo, is in the best position to articulate and bring these this to bear. In fact me I will join his campaign officially.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by Fidelisbliss: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2021
sorepco:
Where di pictures of what u sell? Why do you youths not think rationally? U are advertiding something n u ve no pictures of what you r selling. Do you think its everyone whobknows turtle nevk whatever?

There's a picture there sir,I'll post it again
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by angelfallz(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2021
Leadership is not by certificate
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2021
DankemzI:
Ndi Anambrans should by all means make sure an erudite with all ramifications win elections, people from the west said even Buhari presents NEPA bill they'll happily vote for him.
Look at where the NEPA bill certificate holder has taken us to
Choosing leaders should not be sentimental because this generation is too complex for an unlettered fellow to lead, Anambrans need educated, tech savvy and liberal governor that will implement policies that will see IVM and other great made Anambra products Excell & compete with it's counterparts thereby attracting FDI, IGR & put Anambra in the limelight.
I unapologetically support Soludo in this ideology

Where did people like Goodluck Jonathan with his questionable doctorate degree put us on the map of the world?

He had an economic team headed by a famous economist in the person of Okonja Iweala. Please, did our economy record any milestones?

You people ought to know by now that it is not by degrees.
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by IfnobeGod20: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2021
excel101:
As a nation we always use US & GREAT BRITAIN as a model, state any of their leaders from 19th century till date that is not a certificate holder or without education. For crying out loud our minimum qualification in naija is O'level. You just called our 4fathers: do they use computers, smart phones, whatsapp, facebook, tweet etc. Our present world in general is well technologiacally driven that we need competeot hands to pilot their affairs.
Mr. Man, certificate does not make a leader. Certificate is just acquisition of knowledge, which may not be required for leadership roles. It require wisdom to be an exceptional leader. This wisdom comprises so many criteria and not only what you read inside book. Some is even common sense.
Many inventors are school drop outs and they were able to use their common sense to turn things around.
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by IfnobeGod20: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2021
excel101:
My question to you "if you have a company, and there's opening for a professional in any field, won't you also request for their various certificates as proves, or would you preferabely go for quacks"
Why comparing holding of leadership of a nation to holding of a post in a company? The wisdom to manage a company, may fail ruling a country. Virtually all our governors that are leading or have led before are business men but how far have they fair in managing their states. But look at their businesses, booming from all cylinder. The wisdom to manage a company may not be sufficient to govern a state.
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by Smithcole70(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:
But is not by certificate is by vision and Grace sir !
� � � Stop please.
Don't let me say what's on my mind. See where we are where we are as a result of our choice.
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by expertman(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Smithcole70:

� � � Stop please.
Don't let me say what's on my mind. See where we are where we are as a result of our choice.

Alright sir
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by excel101(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2021
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, certificate does not make a leader. Certificate is just acquisition of knowledge, which may not be required for leadership roles. It require wisdom to be an exceptional leader. This wisdom comprises so many criteria and not only what you read inside book. Some is even common sense.
Many inventors are school drop outs and they were able to use their common sense to turn things around.
I never said that "certificate makes you a leader" but in todays world emphasis is on it. PMB is just a good example. Your certificate is a proof that you're open to learning. And somebody that learns is also said to be a good listener, which is the primary attribute of a good leader. So in today's world your certificate is a prove to that.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by excel101(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2021
IfnobeGod20:
Why comparing holding of leadership of a nation to holding of a post in a company? The wisdom to manage a company, may fail ruling a country. Virtually all our governors that are leading or have led before are business men but how far have they fair in managing their states. But look at their businesses, booming from all cylinder. The wisdom to manage a company may not be sufficient to govern a state.
All through Nigerians have been complaining of bad leaders until we voted in the certificateless PMB. You can see the difference between PMB and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by excel101(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2021
IfnobeGod20:
No matter how smart, wise, and intelligent you are in our world, without a certificate you're limited. Shikenah!
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by Krismas(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2021
coolI have always wanted to see certain Nigerians in certain positions of government 1. Bubar Marwa. Always wanted to see wot he can do as governor of Adamawa. 2. Soludo, I have always wanted him to prove himself as governor in a Anambra. 3. Pat Utomi . I have always wished he was minister of finance
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kaiser20:
pp
Ja Soludo is one of those many Nigerian educated blocked heads who can never solve their country's problems.
In Europe people with WAEC have transformed & developed many communities.

Can't speak for all of Europe, but both Britain and France have a history of their Leaders having attended the finest schools - from secondary to university.
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by IfnobeGod20: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
excel101:
I never said that "certificate makes you a leader" but in todays world emphasis is on it. PMB is just a good example. Your certificate is a proof that you're open to learning. And somebody that learns is also said to be a good listener, which is the primary attribute of a good leader. So in today's world your certificate is a prove to that.
I still maintain my stance. Certificate is just a way but not a destination. Certificate doesn't rule the world but common sense. I can say it without mincing words that many people today are not doing what they went to school to study but now learning through the job and making waves through the job they are doing.
With all the crop of certificate holders that Jonathan paraded, what becomes the Nation after his 5 years stint. OBJ that went through the military school with no master or PhD performed better than him in terms of developmental milestones and also easing the Nation from debt.
Certificate without common sense, will results to degradation of the nation. Bishop Oyedepo was able to build a 50 seaters capacity auditorium, even when engineers that went to study building engineering said it is not possible but by God's spirit and common sense, it was built without a single pillar.
China went into technical drive and turn their nation's around. In Nigeria our brain is just how to acquire certificates upon certificates. With this, how far have we gone?
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by chriscrosss(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Goat... And buhari with no waec is ruling Nigeria as a whole.. This soludo don f up..
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by excel101(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=IfnobeGod20 post=105163115]
I still maintain my stance. Certificate is just a way but not a destination. Certificate doesn't rule the world but common sense. I can say it without mincing words that many people today are not doing what they went to school to study but now learning through the job and making waves through the job they are doing.
With all the crop of certificate holders that Jonathan paraded, what becomes the Nation after his 5 years stint. OBJ that went through the military school with no master or PhD performed better than him in terms of developmental milestones and also easing the Nation from debt.
Certificate without common sense, will results to degradation of the nation. Bishop Oyedepo was able to build a 50 seaters capacity auditorium, even when engineers that went to study building engineering said it is not possible but by God's spirit and common sense]we're saying same thing in different ways. Thanks for educating my mind. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by maxzzo1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ahahahahaha soludo how about Nigeria wey FSL *****
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by IfnobeGod20: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=excel101 post=105163612][/quote]
Same here bro
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by Uphold(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Your logo is your identity, it is the first thing that catches the attention of your customers, I will make you a unique and proffesional 3D logo design for your brand or business for just 3000 naira only. You get the png, jpeg, pdf and raw file. I am always available to make corrections till you get satisfied. Quality assured.Our other services includes: Letterhead paper design ,ID card design, Business card design, Flier design And lots more.
Get a professional business or
company logo done ----
1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for
watermark
3, Plain logo for uletterhead, business
card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.77
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on
the image below

Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by galaxy2020(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
This soludo is showing that he doesn't understand Nigeria at all. Someone tell him his present President is running Nigeria with NEPA BILL.
Re: Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern by aribisala0(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
What is so complex about managing a pig farm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) / El-rufai Wins Kaduna Governorship Election; Scores 1.1 Million Votes / Attack Threats: Lagos Under Partial Lockdown — Lagos Police Commissioner, Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.