Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 PM

Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News (63527 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 25, 2021
OBJlive:
Why are they pursuing the Bandits.They should lock down Afaka community until they provide the Bandits.That is their modus operandi in Southern Nigeria.
The military did it in Ohafia Abia state and some communities in Bayelsa.So why are they investigating rather than invade the community and hold them hostage
It does appear they deploying different strategy for Nothern region

No mind the mugus.

They won't arrest female villagers now and tag them spies for BANDITS.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Chatflick(m): 2:05am On Aug 25, 2021
God please save Nigeria from the hands of Fulani abi Muslim terrorists

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Trumann: 2:10am On Aug 25, 2021
3 Christian military officers killed in one day, killed in a military institution with a majority of officers being Muslim.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by SweetiliciousD: 2:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Sai babar

Next level....

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by fkj950ax(m): 2:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Nigeria ended him too

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Onepeople: 2:50am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria?

Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.

I AM DONE TALKING
to whom brain is given sense is expected.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by slivertongue: 3:12am On Aug 25, 2021
hope this is not my friend the architect. God oooo
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by braimeddy: 3:18am On Aug 25, 2021
This is an inside job. May God save us all....

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by okuya: 3:20am On Aug 25, 2021
so sad

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by 1billi(m): 3:20am On Aug 25, 2021
Planned assassination.. Ozwor government
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by suxkill: 3:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Onepeople:
to whom brain is given sense is expected.

Why are you wasting your precious time quoting that Buhari cow?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by vicfajeze: 5:39am On Aug 25, 2021
oh my God!!!!!! Last last,Buhari Don kill dis man

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by SUGARCyprian247: 5:40am On Aug 25, 2021
I thought they said the bandits are still within NDA lol.

How come they murder him outside the barracks

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Tremple8v: 5:40am On Aug 25, 2021
No one is safe in this shithole.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Racoon(m): 5:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Chai! cry cry cry The unthinkable has happened. come see what your darling daddy's foot soldiers have done again.Hope this is the "all we want is peace in our nation"? Wherein treasonable elements that committed atrocities against the state are pardoned as repentant bandits/terrorists?

4 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Babaheekmat: 5:40am On Aug 25, 2021
I sense planned attack by insider
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by TLE900: 5:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by myike2(m): 5:40am On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Please, if you no dey Nigeria dey read this, how did you escape? Show me the way ... cry My heart is scratching me. Even if na to come excursion for few years, mbok. This country is no longer safe, we dey use torch light for daytime.

I’m in Canada, I left since 2013. I could show you the way if you’re willing to put in the work.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Evii: 5:41am On Aug 25, 2021
If bandit could run down a supposedly security power house of the nation, I think what these guys cannot do does not exist due to their Fulani leadership support from PMB and others

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by sabreal: 5:41am On Aug 25, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/24/breaking-major-datong-abducted-by-bandits-at-nda-killed/
Copied:
Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Racoon(m): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria? Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.I AM DONE TALKING
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by myike2(m): 5:42am On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Please, if you no dey Nigeria dey read this, how did you escape? Show me the way ... cry My heart is scratching me. Even if na to come excursion for few years, mbok. This country is no longer safe, we dey use torch light for daytime.
I’m in Canada, I left since 2013. I could show you the way if you’re willing to put in the work.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:42am On Aug 25, 2021
O God

Hausas thought, fulani are there brothers.

Lol. They kidnap hausas in zamfara, sokoto, kebbi etc. Make una no read between de line

Its a revenge mission.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Chuknovski(m): 5:42am On Aug 25, 2021
Investigative:
Air Force bomb southern soldiers blame logistics
Air woman arotile mysterious killed in Mary barrack,till now nothing is as done

Middle belt /southern soldiers getting killed by fellow soldiers while blaming bandit
The air LT was the head of medical laboratory in NDA

Systematic elimination,their fellows will be appointed as quick as sound
the jihadist is here

My brother you are a sharp thinker

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Sheggy13(m): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2021
myike2:

I'm willing. Fire on please.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by elujah1(m): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2021
For those of you that escaped this animal farm, never look back or return, we hope to join you soon, monumental failed leader
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by ecomalchemist(m): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Nigeria is gone.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by CUMIN: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2021
This level of bravery can invade aso rock.

This country isgone.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:46am On Aug 25, 2021
I wept for my country Nigeria.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Racoon(m): 5:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Investigative:
Air Force bomb southern soldiers blame logistics.Air woman Arotile was mysterious killed in Mary barrack but till now nothing is as done

Middle belt /southern soldiers getting killed by fellow soldiers while blaming bandits.The air LT was the head of medical laboratory in NDA Systematic elimination,their fellows will be appointed as quick as sound.The jihadist is here
Well said my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Swims In The Bermuda Triangle As A Shark Almost Eats Him (Videos) / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics] / Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.