Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out (1592 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me / Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by Chatinews: 12:02am On Aug 25, 2021
The younger sister to Naira Marley's baby mama speaks out why most Nigerian lady prefer men who are financially stable.

she got twitter users talking after she recounted her personal experience dating a broke man.

According to her tweet, she dated him because she believed he had potential and thus supported him financially by sending money to him twice a month to cater for his feeding.

However, things took a different turn when he eventually got a good job. According to her narration, he stopped picking her calls and that’s how the relationship ended. Success Imoiseme popularly know as Succy revealed that he lost his job two months later and tried coming back to her but she ignored him.

She added that she knows what it's like to have money thus she won’t be dating someone without money and also living fake life just like those celebrities because her elder sister was once a victim in the hands of Naira Marley. Her statement got twitter users talking

Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Mere looking at her, you will know she absolutely has nothing upstairs! Not her fault though! This has been an hereditary trait of foolishness passed across generations. That's why the sister could also stoop so low to open her legs for an irresponsible being like Naira Marley.

Generational curses!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by Ever8090: 12:33am On Aug 25, 2021
The guy no try shaa if wetin she talk na true....
Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by yanabasee2: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2021
She's cute...
Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:
She's cute...

Visit an ophthalmologist.
Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by 1billi(m): 3:35am On Aug 25, 2021
All dis spoilt pikin may dem know no dey even know when dey miss their period don dey open their smelling dick mouth dey call call guy broke anyway I no blame her but i blame d donator and d donatee for breeding such dumbo into this life..spit!
Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by Karlifate: 4:32am On Aug 25, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Visit an ophthalmologist.

LMAO! grin cheesy grin

You gat no chill grin

1 Like

Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by MayorWhales: 5:01am On Aug 25, 2021
My brothers, teach your girl child real life lessons and make it known to them the importance of having a successful business and career as a woman

1 Like

Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by wiseword316(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2021
OP, abeg shey na BUSTED or BOOSTED? Iyam a confused
Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by Onyi22(f): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Watch how the bittered broke guys will start wailing at her cheesy
My sister, that's my prayer too, I want to end up with a rich man too, so help us lord
Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by JimmyDarmody: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Ugly. Nothing to see here.
Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Mere looking at her, you will know she absolutely has nothing upstairs! Not her fault though! This has been an hereditary trait of foolishness passed across generations. That's why the sister could also stoop so low to open her legs for an irresponsible being like Naira Marley .

Generational curses!

You were actually making sense until the bold. I don't think u know him personally to claim he's irresponsible. He's doing fine in his music business, educated and here u are judging him by what he sells. It's entertainment and he only supplies the market's demands. Stop looking down on others because u feel they don't meet up to ur high moral standards. It's too shallow.

3 Likes

Re: Boosted!! I Can't Date Broke Men - Sister To Naira Marley's Baby Mama Speaks Out by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyi22:
Watch how the bittered broke guys will start wailing at her cheesy
My sister, that's my prayer too, I want to end up with a rich man too, so help us lord
If u be rich babe heaven go fall? Change ur mindset because God no dey answer such prayers. Maybe devil will package something for u that seems to glitter undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I'm scared, If Anything Do Me, Hold Them Tight - Ahmed (photos) / Cubana Chiefpriest Bought New Benz Worth $159,000 For Wife As Birthday Gift / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha In New Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.