Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Urgent. Help To Locate The Address - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent. Help To Locate The Address (363 Views)

Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / True Meaning Of Job And How To Locate The Path To Wealth - FREE REPORT / Please, Any Info On How To Locate Oride Driver Office Address In Lagos, ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent. Help To Locate The Address by chrisyok57: 5:20am On Aug 25, 2021
Good morning,
I happen not to be in Lagos State presently but am in need of help. PLS SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME LOCATE THIS COMPANY TRANSYNICS ENERGY LTD. ADDRESS 2A, OSBORNE RD SUITE 10&11, PEES GALLERIA, IKOYI. They can reach me on this mail chrisyok57@gmail.com.
It's urgent n there is a proposal waiting 4 them.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Good And Stable IPTV Service / Tin Boxes For The Storage And Distribution Of Goods / Whatsapp Now Pays You For Posting On Your Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.