Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? (28483 Views)

Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Sincinnati: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2021
Good Morning Nairalanders.

Can a budget of N6million set up Men’s standard Boutique in Ikeja? If it can, I will like to know a detailed breakdown of the likely costs/expenses.
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by expertman(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2021
Sincinnati:

Can a budget of N6million set up Men’s standard Boutique in Ikeja? If it can, I will like to know a detailed breakdown of the likely costs/expenses.

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Sincinnati: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

How’s that possible in Ikeja Or is that Rent alone?

Please I need serious answers and breakdowns if you have a realistic knowledge of it.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by expertman(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Sincinnati:
How’s that possible in Ikeja?

Please I need serious answers and breakdowns if you have a realistic knowledge of it.

It's very much realistic that's if you already have a shop ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Sincinnati: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

It's very much realistic that's if you already have a shop ooooo.
No shop yet.

So you should factor in Rent, Design and Decorations.

11 Likes

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by gasparpisciotta: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2021
Sincinnati:

Lalasticlala

Are you obtaining this information for yourself or for another?

The best way is to get your boots on the ground. We can discuss if you are willing to engage an expert to do a proper analysis

5 Likes

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Sincinnati: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Are you obtaining this information for yourself or for another?

The best way is to get your boots on the ground. We can discuss if you are willing to engage an expert to do a proper analysis
Let me see what I can get here, I may contact you I get no serious replies here.
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by expertman(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Sincinnati:
No shop yet.

So you should factor in Rent, Design and Decorations.

Jesus I am not familiar with Lagos Terrain .

When I wanted to start my electronics shop .

I spent 460k to 500k cos I built the shop myself from scratch since the landlord do not have the funds .

We now use the amount as 5years payment plan with monthly payment of 5k.

I spent about 80k on shop design which include bill board that lastest fancy plastic billboard used by boutique guys now cost about ,100k for the iron one.

Went to Alaba and registered with electronics companies with my CAC .

I used just ,500k as a capital startup then . And within 2years I bought my first car.

The main thing is make sure u ask from who know road on best places to buy the good cheaply that way u did save a lot of money.

Cheers and wish you success

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Sincinnati: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

Jesus I am not familiar with Lagos Terrain .

When I wanted to start my electronics shop .

I spent 460k to 500k cos I built the shop myself from scratch since the landlord do not have the funds .

We now use the amount as 5years payment plan with monthly payment of 5k.

I spent about 80k on shop design which include bill board that lastest fancy plastic billboard used by boutique guys now cost about ,100k for the iron one.

Went to Alaba and registered with electronics companies with my CAC .

I used just ,500k as a capital startup then . And within 2years I bought my first car.

The main thing is make sure u ask from who know road on best places to buy the good cheaply that way u did save a lot of money.

Cheers and wish you success
But electronic shop can almost be set up anywhere, the need to get bustling site cannot be compared to that of a Boutique.

All the same, thanks for the insight.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by bakesntakes(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:

Oga na "standard" boutique o, no be boskona

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by bakesntakes(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2021
I think 6 million is good enough.

You can get a shop for 700k yearly
Repairs, carpentry works, Electrical & electronics setup, furnitures -(1m should cover everything that needs to be fixed and setup)

Mannequins #200,000 for about 40 pieces

The rest would go into getting authentic wears (shoes, bags, hats, shirts, trousers, belts, etc)

You can get Authentic wears at Eko market or online from international stores online.

I have a plug in Eko market that deals in high grade wears, and I know a couple of online stores that you can get Authentic stuffs.

6million is a great budget

If you need more information, let me know.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Sincinnati: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
bakesntakes:

Repairs, carpentry works, Electrical & electronics setup, furnitures -(1m should cover everything that needs to be fixed and setup)

The rest would go into getting authentic wears (shoes, bags, hats, shirts, trousers, belts, etc)

You can get Authentic wears at Eko market or online from international stores online.

I have a plug in Eko market that deals in high grade wears, and I know a couple of online stores that you can get Authentic stuffs.

This is the type of estimate I want.

Thanks you.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Snitch24(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
For that location
10m is ok for a start
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by slawormiir: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to learn

5 Likes

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Somebody said 700k for rent yearly..

How much dem dey sell 100 by 50 plot of land for Delta? lipsrsealed

There are certain things one must consider first before venturing into any business... Because if you don't really inquire very well,you may end up remitting all your profits as rent to your landlord...

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Take your capital everything in your hand and use it to change the wardrobe of your pastor, and before the end of this year the boutique would become a reality.

This I have seen.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Optimistguy1969: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Where una dey see this monnnnneeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ??
Sincinnati:

16 Likes

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Authoreety: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nice
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Oyiboman69: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
I go travel go Lagos tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by theenchanter: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
bakesntakes:

40 mannequins is even too much for a start.

39 Likes

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Antoeni(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
A standard boutique at ikeja

15m is fair enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by younglleo: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
4 million go run am, use 1.5 sponsor me comot dis country den after 2yrs u get 4mill from me, easy business

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by saphiere(f): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sincinnati:

Men don't wear clothes.
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by stalwart123(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin

About 6 million, since it's standard.
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Perfecttouchade: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ok
Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by phemmyfour: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
Men don't wear clothes.
so much hatred

6 Likes

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by kenzysmith: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
8 to 10 million will be enough but if you are going to attract big guys then 40million will do sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Seniorwriter(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sincinnati:

@OP why do you want to expend huge monies for an offline setup when you can actually get a better sales process via online(eCommerce)....and make as much as $1k monthly.
With the write tools(Platform, Sales Funnel, Freebies & Customer retainership procedure) you can have 1k persons buy @least a product from you even if it's just one a month and if your profit margin is just a dollar multiply it by 1k customers ....
To get 1k customers is easy with a special sales funnel blue print.
Let me give you an insight...imagine you exposed to a blueprint architecture that helps secure 250 students from 4 Nigerian Tertiary Institutions that's 1k customer base and all they do is buy just one of your wears once a month from your eCommerce platform and you pegged your profit @as low as #500 after delivery(some may even foot the delivery cost) ....do the maths as regards your profit monthly....FYI they will keep increasing as long as you deliver and you keep given the freebies in the Sales Blueprint!
Enough said....if you are interested in acquiring or getting the know how to this special sales process kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile's personal text stating your NL moniker with the word CONCEPT!
Sagay212:

[s]Abeg getat! Op do not listen to scammers like this. If you was making so much money with you online cap, you won't be here looking for someone to deceive and get money from . Go and continue your online bull.shi.t and make all the money alone.

It is extremely important to have a physical store if you want to make money from selling clothes especially in a useless country like Nigeria. Most people don't even trust buying sh.it online. OP open your boutique first and then you can begin to advertise and sell on both Instagram and your store. Most serious buyers will always ask you for your store location and will visit. There are so many mad time wasters online who will just waste your time by asking senseless questions even when you post all necessary details.
Please don't listen to con men. Anybody that cannot give you any info here on this thread should phuck off[/s].
Going through your comments here shows your toxic stupidity is legendary.....Get a life BTW you are not the OP.
You lack simple comprehension ability....can you state how the OP will be scammed from my very detailed sales funnel approach? People like you have a very toxic and backward reasoning!
What stops one from showing others how to do things rightly for optimum profits even if one is earning in millions....your mentality is so skewed and you need to really get help.
Sagay212:

[s]Madman. Go and use your senseless funnel approach to better your life. Hungry wretched scammer. Anoufia Don see 6 million him scamming brain don charge. You should take your own advise. you need the help the most make hungry no kill you and your family due to lack of clients to scam[/s].
Trash....
Your response makes you come off as someone frustrated & bitter! SMH@you....
More so it shows your coconut head can't process all I posted there because you are ignorant and not tech savvy in such matters.
I'll leave you to your ignorance! Since you don't have comprehension ability.....more so I can see your poor mentality on what I posted....
Deep Quote:
Ignorance is the opium of stupidity when one isn't open minded to learn.

@SENIORWRITER

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by Ademola47(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's enough, if you want it to be enough

One thing I've realised is that most businesses established 'conveniently' with 100% starting capital don't last long. Why?

Good! The employees see it as a safe haven for stealing. They believe Oga is very okay and only use it to 'store' money. Pathetic right? But that's the basic truth! Even if you have the money, it's advisable not to pump it on it initially.

Now, let's go practical and map out an estimated budget.

Shop rent @ 500k for first year (300k subsequent payment)

Furniture and interior demarcation @ 250k
Painting and bannner @100k
Electrical fitting @ 150k
Generator @100k
Table and 3 chairs @100k
Mannequin 10 (5k each) @ 50

Keep 200k for miscellaneous and use the rest to buy goods.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Can Set Up A Standard Men’s Boutique In Ikeja? by GeneralPula: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Business sha..

I know of a dude like that back then in Abk. He doesn’t have anything inside his boutique aside from 2 sitting chairs and clothings wardrobe..

His grace is that nah boys wey get money be him customer - as hin dey arrive from market, dem don already purchase 70% of whatever’s available.. The guy don build like 3 houses..

So wherever you want to have your boutique, make sure you’ve run checks to know if boys are in that area cuz believe me, nah boys dey help boutique owners oo..

For Ikeja alone, lord knows how many boutique dey there... Goodluck!

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals / First Bank Plc Faces Money Laundering Charge / Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.