Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) (38376 Views)

presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / Osinbajo Speaks On DSS Court Invasion, Sowore's Rearrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by colestephan86: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jollylolly:
Two days, Prof. Osinbajo delivered remarks at a virtual event to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Sahara (Energy) Group where the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Mr. Felix Tshisekedi was in attendance.

In an appreciative message, VP Osinbajo thanks the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo (in French) for his support to Sahara Energy while celebrating 25 years of Sahara Group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOrDcwImoz4
This guy is who we need as president
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by zolajpower: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:
Are you still doubting this man is the best v.p Nigeria ever had?

He is just too brilliant. Tinubu's products are always top-notch
They re just two of them ( fash and Osibanjo) oo and there are two who re bad-down They re Ambode and the point and kill governor .
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by tiger28: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lattop:
He might be top notch, Academically Brilliant but he's Politically Gullible
He can be gullible NOW but let him become the MAIN MAN and you will see how he will become untouchable from Tinubu and others trying to control him.....He is playing his cards well. We have seen MANY govs distancing themselves from their Godfathers ONCE the become Governor......That is the trick of power !
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by revolt(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
In Saner climes this should be our president
... this must be how Kaduna nzeogwu felt about Awo... but in my opinion he would be greater if given the chance.......BUT they'd rather field the blood drinking charcoal mouthed Tinubu... westerners shine your eyes ..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by tundess: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
OMC-Osinbajo Media Crew in effect grin
Can OMC separate him frm this mal-administration and it's effects ?

Spking Fulfude at this point is probably more effective to curb the insecurity than spkg French to high rollers in a celebratory environment.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Gfskw: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Crammed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Mcdaniels06: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
The President we might probably never have.....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by murecool(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
chinjo:
How does this help curb the insecurity and high cost of foodstuff in the market caused by the ineptitude of the Buhari government?
Predictable tears
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by murecool(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
The VP I’m not ashamed to call my own
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Vitally123: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hey, hey, Stop it there! You've all come again with your endless propaganda to sell ...I don't know what. Please allow citizens to make their choice and stop this mouthy propaganda. Who bewitched you Nigerians? The best of Nigerians are never given the opportunity to come out, so don't celebrate tribalism, propaganda and hypocrisy here, Enough!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by janetakan(f): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
How has this helped the state of the country?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by fishbone11(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

Is it Tinubu that paid his school fees? Rubbish
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Kdon2: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jollylolly:
Two days, Prof. Osinbajo delivered remarks at a virtual event to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Sahara (Energy) Group where the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Mr. Felix Tshisekedi was in attendance.

In an appreciative message, VP Osinbajo thanks the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo (in French) for his support to Sahara Energy while celebrating 25 years of Sahara Group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOrDcwImoz4

Who his fluent french help? Abegi
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Codes151(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
So I should fly?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by focus7: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

Except Buhari
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Image123(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
i didn't understand again oh, so he should be President for speaking French?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Asianjollof007: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Mtcheeeeww
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Shooyie: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
BMZK:

I can tell you do not speak French if you call this very good and fluent French.

Let's chat in french then.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Spanish anyday anytime
I don't like french
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by BMZK: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Shooyie:

Let's chat in french then.
If you had challenged me using the French Language I would have answered you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Shooyie: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
BMZK:

If you had challenged me using the French Language I would have answered you.

Lol! Awawi, enjoy jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.