Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) (40541 Views)

DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Sagay212: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
This fooli.sh terrorist is so desperate for attention. I wonder the idi.ots who grant him interview or any form of audience.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by IamAsiri: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stop including that picture with his writeups. The picture alone always makes him look stupid cool.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Microwhy: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Let them continue to spread propaganda as if Taliban are not the one in government before US invasion.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nukilia:
I said it that MURIC is interested in turning Nigeria into a Taliban-controlled system. Time would tell...

They started with Sharia and now they are sympathetic to the likes of bandits, herdsmen, BH, and Taliban...

Go to social media and see ho fellow Jihadist ( Muslims) are happy with the development in Afghanistan not minding those innocent kids, men and women whom are there yet to be deserted from their country Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
JAOS:
Did he forgot to speak about the killings that happen in Jos or he is not aware

Because his fellow Jihadist are the one who did the evil act so he ain't saying anything

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ashirioluwa: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
In a civilized society with responsible government…….. this terrorist man will be in JAIL

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by FakeUnity: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Muric is a confirmed terrorist group..
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by donprinyo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Taliban loyalty.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by omohayek: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
IamAsiri:
Stop including that picture with his writeups. The picture alone always makes him look stupid cool.
And why exactly is that a problem? He is stupid!
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by IamAsiri: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
omohayek:

And why exactly is that a problem? He is stupid!

That's quite funny cheesy.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Olam09(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Terrorist.. that's what he wants for Nigeria. Sharia law.. as long as God liveth it ain't gonna come to reality.. bloody terrorists
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by omoadeleye(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
This mentally deranged old fccl should just die.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by dragunov: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/25/nigerias-islamic-group-says-taliban-fighters-must-be-allowed-settle-down-warns-bishop

Awon ebi ogbeni yi nwo ni ran ju o. His family needs to do something quick about him before he becomes irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by chriscrosss(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
This man is just a jihadist like his master..the same country they are killing citizen and you said american shouldn't take them out..f you akintola..who give this blood sucker prof..

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by oranget(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
America and its Western allies are neck-deep in an international conspiracy to ensure that Afghanistan becomes a failed state.

The way this single man MURIC thinks is very far from common sense. How can you think America wants Afghanistan to be a failed state but the terrorist Taliban group wants it to be a successful state?
Does he even know the number of people they have killed since they seized power? That stupid man deserves to be beaten seriously. WTF
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by namo77: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why can't DSS arrest this idiot

Lolzzzz

Welcome to UAR
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by basadenet: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
I had expected this mumu Muric guy to be inside prison by now, for his hate speeches and overheating of the polity. He is a religious bigot by all standard. Olorubuku somebody.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by elonmuskbaby: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
JAOS:
Did he forgot to speak about the killings that happen in Jos or he is not aware
don't expect common sense from professor didirin, professor oponu, professor oloriburuku
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by akinwun(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who are the other members of this group. How come we only know about this man only, are we sure he is not the only one in this group.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by elonmuskbaby: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
basadenet:
I had expected this mumu Muric guy to be inside prison by now, for his hate speeches and overheating of the polity. He is a religious bigot by all standard. Olorubuku somebody.
bubu has a soft spot for terrorist sympathizers
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mumu professor
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by elonmuskbaby: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
oranget:
America and its Western allies are neck-deep in an international conspiracy to ensure that Afghanistan becomes a failed state.

The way this single man MURIC thinks is very far from common sense. How can you think America wants Afghanistan to be a failed state but the terrorist Taliban group wants it to be a successful state?
Does he even know the number of people they have killed since they seized power? That stupid man deserves to be beaten seriously. WTF
no mind am na.na professor wey no get sense.leave him let him be exposing himself
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by kunleham(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Somebody should find job for this man, Idle hands are the devil's workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
kindlyheart:

bye bro...

wish you love and understanding to discern dark from light.

keep religion aside you are still my brother cause we have black asses in common. learn to love, if you feel like carrying Islam on your head, go to Saudi and claim indegene if they don't depot your silly black ass back to Africa.
Islam is greater than ethnicity
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Naijanascam: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kindly take a flight to afghanistan and be their chief imam ....... ewedu and gbegri eating director
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by kindlyheart: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Islam is greater than ethnicity

then you guys should start showing love to your fellow blacks.

practice your religion if it will take you to your preferred after life destination and let me practice mine cause I know what I want. let us stop all the useless name callings. we are all grown ups.

sorry, but I have had a lot of shitty experiences wit Muslims. even those that have called me arne but there's nothing to emulate from em.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Exceed15: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
U think the Talibans recognize u as a real Muslim? Dem for don slit ur throat..he only think thru his anus ...
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Wordoftruth: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
The head of the terrorists sympathizers has spoken
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by onuman: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
oranget:

A state governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws is the picture of a successful state in the eyes of Islamists, including this MURIC man and his associates in the 12 sharia states of northern Nigeria.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
kindlyheart:

then you guys should start showing love to your fellow blacks.

practice your religion if it will take you to your preferred after life destination and let me practice mine cause I know what I want. let us stop all the useless name callings. we are all grown ups.

sorry, but I have had a lot of shitty experiences wit Muslims. even those that have called me arne but there's nothing to emulate from em.
thank God you claim to have had experience with Muslims! Did you realize tjat they are the most honest and trustworthy people? The muslims you had encounter with are far better in sympathy and honesty than even your pastor...you know that deep in your heart... So what d problm?

Why cant you just admit that they are better than your people...

We have few bad eggs but as a whole zislam teaches tolerance peace and love!

It is the reason why you are allowed to freely insult Muslims online
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by about2wed(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
These stupid man suppose to have been jail if not that our government are slowpoke and foolish leaders
ISLAMBAD:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/25/nigerias-islamic-group-says-taliban-fighters-must-be-allowed-settle-down-warns-bishop
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by dragunov: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
thank God you claim to have had experience with Muslims! Did you realize tjat they are the most honest and trustworthy people? The muslims you had encounter with are far better in sympathy and honesty than even your pastor...you know that deep in your heart... So what d problm?

Why cant you just admit that they are better than your people...

We have few bad eggs but as a whole zislam teaches tolerance peace and love!

Otherwise you would have done what? Blow the internet up? The guy said he has had bad experience with muslims. Can't you read again?

It is the reason why you are allowed to freely insult Muslims online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Musa Abdulkarim In Katsina / EndSARS: Shut Down Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Tells Court / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.