Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (850997 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fluxyn(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
I submitted my application yesterday. M
Victoryokondu:

When did you apply please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fluxyn(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
I submitted my application yesterday
Victoryokondu:

When did you apply please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by zackysmith11: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good evening seniors in the house, please I need your guidance on how to apply for my Canada study permit along with my family.

I have recently gained admission to a University in Canada for a master's degree programme.

Please I need clarification and guidance on the following.

I have been working in the Middle East for more than 6 years, my job is in line with the intended study program in Canada and I have a resident permit along with my spouse, two (2) children inclusive but I do not have enough ties here other than my job and a car.

On the other hand, I have a well-established business in Nigeria since 2018 with CAC certification and we have other assets that could be used as proof of home ties in Nigeria such as land and a house.

My major concern is where I currently reside (Middle East), I do not have any means of a tie except my Job and a car as stated earlier and I wish to apply with my family members because my two children are still very young (age 6 and age 2) and they would need someone to look after them.

Could you please advise if what we have in Nigeria is sufficient as ties to my home country (Nigeria) and not having ties in the country of residence in the Middle East will not raise a red flag?

Your advice is highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by recXaly: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hi guys can anyone tell me what this travel support letter is? Is it necessary? Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
recXaly:
Hi guys can anyone tell me what this travel support letter is? Is it necessary? Thanks in advance

Yah, it is, in a way cos people that have seing travelled here were being asked at the embassy.
So, please get it.

It is also called Enrollment Letter for some schools like mine- Algonquin College.
It's a letter that indicates that you have been enrolled in your school for a particular period and liable to travel for study.
It's just another kind of prove of acknowledgement from your school about your study.

You can get in touch to your school for the letter.
Also, it is mostly available a month to the start of your study.
Thank you!

It will end in praise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by recXaly: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
emmalextemtop:

Yah, it is, in a way cos people that have seing travelled here were being asked at the embassy.
So, please get it.

It is also called Enrollment Letter for some schools like mine- Algonquin College.
It's a letter that indicates that you have been enrolled in your school for a particular period and liable to travel for study.
It's just another kind of prove of acknowledgement from your school about your study.

You can get in touch to your school for the letter.
Also, it is mostly available a month to the start of your study.
Thank you!

It will end in praise.

Hi, in my school we have something called Verification of enrolment and this is everything that is in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CHIKACIC: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bunmijab:

Congratulations
That land will favour don't worry
Please I have a question as regards payment of fee. Please did you pay full tuition or just for the first term or it's just tuition deposit you payed and showed them?
I just want to know now so as to plan ahead

Thanks and Amen!

According to my offer letter, as a new international student, my tuition deposit was my full first semester fee, which I paid and presented the receipt at the Canadian POE.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CHIKACIC: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
shams040:
Please guys my school is in Ontario, what are the international airports that I can enter from?

Thanks

I believe it depends on the airline you intend to book with.
I came in with Qatar and my first point of entry into Canada was Montreal, Pierre E. Trudeau International Airport (YUL) and from there I boarded my connecting flight with Air Canada to Toronto, Lester B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ).

Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by chyjp(f): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
omo this is a Miracle!!!! i Tap into your miracle.
Daylight23:
Good morning everyone. My PPR dropped this morning.

It appears the application had been approved already because few minutes after sending an email to the Nairobi office, the PPR dropped. Till now my Eligibility has not started, just shows final decision as approved. So sending mails may help.

Submitted Application May 17th
Upfront Medicals July 22nd
Correspondence letter and PPR August 27th

- A former colleague stood as my sponsor and gave her statement
- I included nothing showing personal assets (been out of work for over a year, so no bank statement)
- I am going for a PhD program (fully funded)
- I applied with my spouse (still awaiting his PPR)

God is able! Thank you for all the information on this page!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
hello gurus,

Please, do I need to book biometric appointment at VFS after submitting my application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Daylight23: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thank you so much. I'll just wait till I get to Canada.
elenewton1:
Congratulations. So happy for you.
For the passport, I guess it is still valid (I mean the expiry date is still till even some days after you arrive Canada (I guess you are resuming in September). If that's the case, then you can submit this passport. I'm saying so because even if you want to renew your passport in naija, I takes 3 week officially (it could be more depending). Meanwhile, your passport has to get to VFS within 1 month of PPR.
Do weigh all the options.
Wishing you all the best once again and hoping your spouse's own comes though soonest.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Daylight23: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Amen o!
chyjp:
omo this is a Miracle!!!! i Tap into your miracle.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Daylight23:

It appears the application had been approved already because few minutes after sending an email to the Nairobi office, the PPR dropped. Till now my Eligibility has not started, just shows final decision as approved. So sending mails may help.

- I included nothing showing personal assets (been out of work for over a year, so no bank statement)

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wow, congratulations to you on your approval.
Just to ask, your second refusal came on the 3rd of June and you re-submitted on the 28th of same June. So did you get your GCMS notes before reapplying,? Did you get the admission at UCW in that 2 weeks or you had applied there while you were waiting for your second decision? quote author=Clairene51 post=105186742]Long post

My first time posting but I hope my testimony encourages someone here
Program: MBA ( Fall intake, 2021)
School: UCW. Vancouver, BC.
PPR: 24th August 2021

After my BSc in Govt and Public admin, I thought I should just move to Tech since It was clear I didn't want to be in academia or politics.
I applied to Dalhousie University for a BSc, got admission in less than a month. Feeling eager to take over Canada, I read through the Lagos office requirement and applied on 18th July 2018, submitted an empty application (na Neco, Waec, First school leaving cert, etc full there���)
The second correspondence for that application came in on 7th September 2018 and wow, I remember I was in school then, rounding up my defense and preparing for my clearance when the mail dropped. The refusal reasons were on Travel history, Purpose of visit, Home ties, and Personal assets.

After the first refusal, I got Frankrobbn email from NL and sent my GCMS to him (I think he wasn't charging then) after he reviewed it, he told me it was workable, then asked me to go for a course related to my BSc and sent some scholarship links to me( I told him not to bother because I'm not reapplying���) he said okay o, just like that�‍♀️.

2019-2020, I got the courage to reapply. All the schools I applied to (Msc) boldly refused me, got frustrated, and decided to leave everything and go do my Nysc...
2021, a family friend guided me. She gave me all tips she used in her successful application but then “No application is the same”. I applied on 18th March 2021, and that faithful morning of June 3rd, 2021, the second correspondence dropped with the same reasons as the first refusal.

I gave up trying and canceled everything about Canada the day I saw the refusal. I called some agencies that were in charge of UK applications so we can kick off asap... Only for me to wake up the next day and started thinking of Canada reapplication... My mind went straight to Frankrobbn1, he gave me the cold acceptance (aspa coconut head applicant) but this time I no send, I begged o, 
He sha listened and pointed out my mistakes in my Sop, and documents in general so the next thing was for me to go convince my parents that I wanted to reapply for the third time. They accepted after many explanations with conditions of having a plan B( I got admissions from 3 different UK schools, and booked a late date in Aug for my medicals).

I paid for Frank's services and we started from changing of school to UCW. When it was time to reapply, Frank reviewed all my documents, flagged down some with reasons, and we finally submitted them on 28th June 2021, upfront medicals passed 7th July, same with eligibility, no update till 24th August, PPR dropped

Here's my timeline to the last application (in no particular order)

DOCUMENTS
1. Letter of Introduction from your employer.
2. Copy of Applicant’s Family Members Birth certificates.
3. University's Unconditional Official Letter of Admission.
4. Copy of Applicant's Birth Certificate,
5. Copy of Police Character Certificate, old one)
6. Waec
7. Copy of Applicant’s International Passport Biodata page,
8. Copy of Applicant's family picture.
9. Letter of explanation addressing the concerns of the visa officer concerning the last refusal grounds (prepared by Frankrobn1)
10. NYSC discharge certificate
11. Degree certificate
12. Transcripts
13. Deed of gift documents.
14. IELTS Certificate.
15. Study leave approval letter 
16. Work ID
17. Resume
18. MBS
19. Board resolution letter for my sponsorship
20. Dads company Cac document 
21. Article of Memorandum 
22. Particulars of directors
23. Sponsors landed properties
24. Company performa and sales invoice
25. Sponsors two company  account MBS with sole signatory letters
26. Tax clearance 

I had challenges which were;
First, my 4 years in the university, we were called political scientists and I submitted my first application with the name but after my clearance, I was handed a Government and Pub admin cert... 
Secondly, my funds were enough but the company account(which seems like a 3rd party sponsorship) IRCC said I was mobile and single blah blah.

I must affirm that Frankrobbn1 of (fandrglobal.com) is professional beyond measure, he takes the hardest immigration cases and handles them with highest attention to detail, and to customer service. I disturbed him o ��(na 24/7 busy man) so you have to always remind him...

God pass IRCC 
It will surely go round

#Mapleland here I come
# if God is for me, who will be against me Nobody![/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by onyintel: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
I connect to this testimony in Jesus name Amen. May 17th Applicant

Daylight23:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gentledaf(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Elfavour:

Yeah, the Johnson Johnson vaccine is a single dose, you'd be exempted from quarantine if you've received it.
Do you know where they're giving out Johnson Johnson vaccine in Nigeria?

No I just want to be know. Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Soleizzy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
justwise:

Then withdraw your admission, I wouldn't encourage anyone to pay and engage in online classes while waiting for visa application
m considering engaging in online classes,any reason behind ur opinion??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by theboyy: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
If you plan on taking the vaccine omo gear up because this fever na die

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
This is wo precise and as well informative. Congratulations to you and may Canada favor you, Amen

[quote author=SuomyNona post=105219388]Wow a new thread. May all our desires be granted.

Landing Gist...

So I booked Lufthansa/Air Canada (Lagos to Frankfurt to Montreal to Toronto). Don't let me bore you with the details, I will just highlight the key points.

Pre Departure

1) While searching for airlines to book, I discovered that Google Flight is the best tool to use. You can easily input your details, unlist unwanted connecting airports in the US due to there transit visa requirements and know the best flight fare for your trip directly from the airlines. The only issue is that for the major airlines you may have to book with USD on the airline site after selecting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Akupuncture: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
ogunleyesijibomi:
Hello house.. pls this number +1 (613) 265-1300 called me on what's app four months ago telling me he assist applicant in several ways and was requesting money from me.. this evening he has called me with hidden number telling me.to remove my post I posted to alert other nairaland member.

Why did he call me few months ago to request.for money ?
Why calling with hidden number?..

All members of naira land should keep off from this number +1 (613) 265-1300 for any assistance.. be vigilant
For any assistant ask Mr Frank or any genuine nairaland member. Thanks

I called the number and spoke with him. He said he contacted you sometime in April when you were seeking IELTS waiver. He informed you about his plan to coordinate Nigerian study visa applicants and write a letter to demand that IRCC cease asking for IELTS result from NSE study visa applicants. You indicated that you were not interested, and you rather wanted him to give you his bank statement for you to use in your study visa application and when he refused, you made a post on Nairaland May 16th claiming he was asking you for money, that your post was brought to his attention on August 24, and he contacted you on WhatzApp to take down your defamatory post but you refused to take it down and blocked his number. He then called you on a blocked caller ID which you picked and hung up when you realized it was him. He also sent me screenshots of your chat with him which I have attached here. May be it’s a wrong idea to come here to lie about people because they refuse to allow you to fraudulently use their bank statement for your study visa application.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chipo14: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
In this world wahala no dey finish. So here I am with a PPR and no Admission. I was withdrawn from my program and my tuition deposit of 2000 CAD is forfeited. Sigh!!

What's the process of changing my DLI please? And will it cost anything? My initial admission was for a year program which means I will have to enroll for another of 6months or longer to get the 3yr PGWP. My intended DLI is university of Manitoba. I am still search if I can get a longer program with them. I intend to do applied business analysis as I have an MBA already. Please gurus your input is needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Clairene51(f): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thank you,Viviangogos
Umm, I applied for my GCMS on the 26th of May and I got the refusal on the 3rd of June.

Also, we weren't waiting for the gcms bcus my refusal reasons was same with the first and I still had my gcms for that... The second gcms came in 2 days before we submitted and we just cross checked my documents again to dot all Ts

For the admission, luckily for me, I got it 2 or 3 days after I submitted

viviangogos:
Wow, congratulations to you on your approval.
Just to ask, your second refusal came on the 3rd of June and you re-submitted on the 28th of same June. So did you get your GCMS notes before reapplying,? Did you get the admission at UCW in that 2 weeks or you had applied there while you were waiting for your second decision? quote author=Clairene51 post=105186742]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chilove007: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Akupuncture:

I called the number and spoke with him. He said he contacted you sometime in April when you were seeking IELTS waiver. He informed you about his plan to coordinate Nigerian study visa applicants and write a letter to demand that IRCC cease asking for IELTS result from NSE study visa applicants. You indicated that you were not interested, and you rather wanted him to give you his bank statement for you to use in your study visa application and when he refused, you made a post on Nairaland May 16th claiming he was asking you for money, that your post was brought to his attention on August 24, and he contacted you on WhatzApp to take down your defamatory post but you refused to take it down and blocked his number. He then called you on a blocked caller ID which you picked and hung up when you realized it was him. He also sent me screenshots of your chat with him which I have attached here. May be it’s a wrong idea to come here to lie about people because they refuse to allow you to fraudulently use their bank statement for your study visa application.

Inside life �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shupy: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
zackysmith11:
Good evening seniors in the house, please I need your guidance on how to apply for my Canada study permit along with my family.

I have recently gained admission to a University in Canada for a master's degree programme.

Please I need clarification and guidance on the following.

I have been working in the Middle East for more than 6 years, my job is in line with the intended study program in Canada and I have a resident permit along with my spouse, two (2) children inclusive but I do not have enough ties here other than my job and a car.

On the other hand, I have a well-established business in Nigeria since 2018 with CAC certification and we have other assets that could be used as proof of home ties in Nigeria such as land and a house.

My major concern is where I currently reside (Middle East), I do not have any means of a tie except my Job and a car as stated earlier and I wish to apply with my family members because my two children are still very young (age 6 and age 2) and they would need someone to look after them.

Could you please advise if what we have in Nigeria is sufficient as ties to my home country (Nigeria) and not having ties in the country of residence in the Middle East will not raise a red flag?

Your advice is highly appreciated.
The ties you have to Nigeria is somewhat sufficient, but your career prospect, do you intend to tie it to your home country or temporary country of residence.
Truth is, expatriate application for study visa is always dicey especially when applying from Middle Eastern region.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Chipo14:
In this world wahala no dey finish. So here I am with a PPR and no Admission. I was withdrawn from my program and my tuition deposit of 2000 CAD is forfeited. Sigh!!

What's the process of changing my DLI please? And will it cost anything? My initial admission was for a year program which means I will have to enroll for another of 6months or longer to get the 3yr PGWP. My intended DLI is university of Manitoba. I am still search if I can get a longer program with them. I intend to do applied business analysis as I have an MBA already. Please gurus your input is needed.
you have to call Manitoba back o cause new rules states you can’t just change DLI that’s a new study permit again since you are not yet in Canada
You have to stick with your DLI that granted you a visa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by maestro09: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Long Post Alert!!!

Please neglect any typo.”.

First time Applicant

Application Submitted: 4th of May, 2021
Biometrics Completed: 6th of May, 2021
NSE Request for MBS: 14th of May, 2021
Upfront Medical: 29th of April, 2021

I applied with IELTS (band cool included in my application. The bank my salary is being paid isn’t on the MBS platform and my sponsor (my sister) is a Canadian citizen, therefore there was no way I could provide an MBS.

I responded with a letter stating why I couldn’t provide MBS and then I reattached the same proof of funds I had submitted earlier.

Response to NSE request: 14th of May, 2021

I was prepared for the request, so I replied almost immediately.

I received a confirmation of receipt of my response after about a week, but my eligibility did not start. My medical was also not updated to pass. I sent a mail to all the emails that is usually shared on nairaland with my medical slip attached. My medical was updated to pass the following day.

Then the silence began!

I ordered for my GCMS at the ending of May and I got it June 29th. It was basically empty. No notes, eligibility hadn’t started, even my medicals wasn’t updated to pass on the note. But I still combed through it anyways and I figured out my NSE request came from Beijing China, despite Nairobi and London been the Primary and Secondary office. I also noticed all the emails I received from IRCC was usually received midnight which also kinda confirmed my theory that it was been processed in Beijing, as their working hours was also at that time.

I sent several emails and webforms to Nairobi, London and Beijing to get update on my application as my eligibility never started. The mails seemed not to be getting anywhere so I decided to contact the MP for my school region. IRCC responded with a very generic response which gave no real indication as to the progress of my application.

At this point, I knew it was only God that could help me as I had to make a decision on the deferment of my admission before Sept 1st.
I keep praying and believing God.

BVL dropped on the 25th of August, 2021 (eligibility started same day)

PPR: 27th of August.

Documents submitted

PROOF OF FUNDS
1. My sister’s Account Overview
2. Assets owned by my sister and her husband
3. Letter of Sponsorship co-signed by my sister and her husband
4. Affidavit of support co-signed by both of them also
5. My 4 months statement of salary account

The account overview provided by my sister just showed all the balances in the several accounts (with the same bank) she has with the bank she uses. It also showed the value of the assets they have. So she didn’t provide a statement of account per se.

She made commitment by transferring my first year living expenses and also made part tuition payment.

CLIENT DOCUMENTATION
1. Statement of Purpose (4 pages)
2. University certs and Transcripts
3. Letter of employment
4. Letter of introduction from employment
5. Letter from my manager stating I’d be employed once I’m done with my masters.
6. Affidavit of return
7. CofO for my Dad and Mom’s properties
8. Valuation report for the properties
9. My parents Passport datapages
10. My siblings birth certs
11. Affidavit of return

I studied mechanical engineering and my work isn’t so related to Data Science (my program is Masters in Big Data) but I had done some online courses (both paid and free) in data science and I duly included them. I also had the opportunity of doing some data analysis at work which I also mentioned and also made sure my manager made mention of it. I also made mention of how important it is for me to study data science as it’s a fast growing field with numerous opportunities. I included hyperlinks to several websites to buttress my points. I also made mention of a friend of mine who got a data science role with an IOC and stated his renumeration. I stated that I would be coming to Nigeria to get that kind of high paying job.

I majorly used my parent as home ties, stating that they are retired and they will need people to look after them given the fact that they are aged. I then made mention of the fact it is customary in Nigeria for children to inherit their parent assets. That way I didn’t have to make them do a deed of transfer of the properties to me.

I also made sure I provided a proof for every claim I made in my SOP and also referenced the attachments so that the VO would find it extremely easy to read the SOP and also navigate to the referenced attachments.

Though my application wasn’t perfect, I believe God perfected it for me.

Thanks to Frankrobbn1, JustMellow, Lekiboboe and others who provide answers to our questions.

Specials thanks to those who shared their stories and timelines as I basically handled by application myself due to knowledge I gained from those stories.

I’ll advice anyone yet to apply to calmly read previous threads and ask questions.

I pray that PPR shall be the portion of those still expecting a decision.
For those who were delayed, pls order your notes and re-fire!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Onyekachiii: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good evening house, please is it possible to get a medical request on your account without getting a Mail ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by obilec: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gentledaf:
Can I take Johnson Johnson vaccine once instead of twice with the other vaccine. Is the vaccine recognised in Canada and which one do you advise me to take ?

Astrazeneca/Oxford
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Amenmay: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please ooooo which one is Affidavit of return, how does it look like any sample....
Please i need a sample of Affidavit of good conduct

Thanks ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Akupuncture:

And this said person has posted that thing(lie) on several threads here.
See how easy it is to tarnish someone's image.
Habaa!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by zackysmith11: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
shupy:

The ties you have to Nigeria is somewhat sufficient, but your career prospect, do you intend to tie it to your home country or temporary country of residence.
Truth is, expatriate application for study visa is always dicey especially when applying from Middle Eastern region.

My career prospect is tied to my home country and that is the basis of my LOE as well. Meanwhile, my career prospect is in line with my current job and the business I established in Nigeria.

I'd appreciate if you could please expatiate this "Truth is, expatriate application for study visa is always dicey especially when applying from Middle Eastern region"

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (834)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.