Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (851166 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omishor2020(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jerryjack022:
Hi everyone,
Any guy coming to Cape Breton University this month or already here in Sydney looking for accommodation? Pls reach out to me there is an apartment we can share together.
Thanks!

See you in January IJN

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
shagamite:
Good evening, pls i submitted all documents for admission but right now i seriously need a referee for my recommendation letter , i got 2 already out of 3 , pls who can help with an academic referee abeg o. na wetin dey delay my submission b dat

You can also use a professional referee, someone ahead of u on your career line or place of work.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shagamite: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
hoodboy:
best if this is gotten from someone with shared history. try reaching out to you lecturers from school

bro ur suggestion is not bad, but if i get i no go kom here. i bliv i could get one from here that's why i dey speak up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Businesstools(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Greetings all,

Please, what's the fastest site to order gcsm notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SweetJJ: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
yetty002:
Good day I have been on it since I was looking for supervisor since morning, please can you help me with on how to write Primary telephone number on the admission site.
I am applying for Ph.D in special education
hi, I also got admission for PhD special education, but in uni of Alberta. UBC is good and was my first choice, I couldn't get a supervisor there that is why I switched to UoA. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TherealLadyJ: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello all,
Please do they accept physical submission of visa documents via VFS or is it totally online now.

If physical is still accepted please which is a better way to go?

Thanks all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fisssssyyy: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good evening everyone, please where can I do a covid test around egbeda/ikeja axis.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SweetJJ: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
shagamite:

bro ur suggestion is not bad, but if i get i no go kom here. i bliv i could get one from here that's why i dey speak up

what course are you going for?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lagos and traffic, I'll say get there before 7.

nairagrounds:

Thanks for the response.

What time in the morning do you suggest, please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
About 2-3 months after you apply[quote author=Kam3 post=106008891][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shagamite: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
SweetJJ:

what course are you going for?

curriculum studies at usask. i see hope here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Who else ordered for GCMS notes in August and haven't received it?

I ordered since 8th of August and it's not out yet cry cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
DestinationCann:
Who else ordered for GCMS notes in August and haven't received it?

I ordered since 8th of August and it's not out yet cry cry
mine is since August 6, no update
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mudicua: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please I have a question.
To find out why someone is denied, which is better to use, ATIP from the IRCC website, or GCMS (from any of the online GCMS sites) notes?
I am asking cos of duration it will take to get back the notes.

Please suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please Help guys,

Can I legalize my letter of sponsorship in high court?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Go to afriglobal Medicare, mobolaji bank Anthony way ikeja. Its 50400 plus some charges will be like 51400.
Note payment is strictly online and u cant pay cash but you can go to the test location with your debit card and a staff will put you throughout if you are having difficulties with the website.
Fisssssyyy:
Good evening everyone, please where can I do a covid test around egbeda/ikeja axis.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Olanrewajuluke1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Thank you alot I reallyappreciated
demmyg4real:

Yes, there have been charge back cases in the past and they were concerned, please check this out maybe it will help, credit to lekiboboe;

So sorry about this development on your Application

See the contents in the link below, whether one or two steps taken to address fraudulent bank statement can be applied to address a charge back Scenario.

Procedural Fairness Letter- Fraudulent Bank statement (With Solution)
See this post (for reference purpose)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/440#100231887

You can also check out thread for better understanding;

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/312

Hope this helps

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Misturah24: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tinakem:

Try university of British Columbia, Vancouver Campus. U will not pay application fees and no need of getting supervisor ahead. Pls do that asap

Thank you for your response..I have checked out the school and for Phd chemistry one needs to contact a supervisor..please does any one has a format or sample of statement of intent for graduate school..Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Biodunoflagos: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good evening ,I’ve been placed on waitlist by Humber College again after getting admission letter late for September , please I want to know if it’s possible to start study visa process with the September offer letter before I get the January offer letter ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Papapa1234: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Free me abeg..I just told you i replied to the original writer..you may be the original writer of whatever but not the original writer I choose to respond to.the person I referred to already responded to me..
You inserted yourself for no reason
SweetJJ:

How did I attack you? By asking for your own opinion? How am I forming victim? By explaining I was the original poster and needed people's opinion? Like I said you can do better. I have gone through your previous posts and I know you don't worth my time. Good day Mrs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nawa ooo.

atiteb4:
mine is since August 6, no update
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Businesstools(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
I've tried to order my gcms notes but my cards are being declined.

If you can help me order, please let me know.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fisssssyyy: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Where can I get a covid test done in egbeda/ikeja axis
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by yetty002: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
SweetJJ:
hi, I also got admission for PhD special education, but in uni of Alberta. UBC is good and was my first choice, I couldn't get a supervisor there that is why I switched to UoA. All the best.
thank you sis. You are the one that told me about the school sometimes ago. I still searched through your profile Last night. I pray it ends in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by englois: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
biolaowo:
No a masters program

Hi.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fisssssyyy:
Where can I get a covid test done in egbeda/ikeja axis
Go to afriglobal Medicare, mobolaji bank Anthony way ikeja. Its 50400 plus some charges will be like 51400.
Note payment is strictly online and u cant pay cash but you can go to the test location with your debit card and a staff will put you throughout if you are having difficulties with the website.

Credit: @lobinche101
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Wesay01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Is there any upei students here or those that want to start with their process into upei

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=Misturah24 post=106015875]

Thank you for your response..I have checked out the school and for Phd chemistry one needs to contact a supervisor..please does any one has a format or sample of statement of intent for graduate school..Thanks[/quot

Well l sent msg to them when l applied and was told not necessary.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Munando: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lekiboboe:

While you await the response of the gurus

As an HND degree holder, you can't go for a Masters in Canada cos they require a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 2.1 with a strong last two years of study CGPA (e,g 400 L and 500 L CGPA)

Due to your age, you can't go for an Undergraduate degree.

Your best shot is to apply for a PG. CERT program related to media , journalism , communication, film production

That being said visit the links below and do your research on each programs, check the program overview, course curriculum (course outline of the program) admission intakes, tuition amount for international students etc. then apply for the one that suites you based on your academic background and work experience

PG. Cert in Film Production programs
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/500#100686841

Journalism (PG.CERT)
- PG. Cert in journalism & Communication
Holland College, Prince Edward Island
https://www.hollandcollege.com/programs/journalism-and-communications-post-graduate-certificate.html#program1

- PG Cert, Broadcast journalism – Television News
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology, London, ON

PG. Cert in journalism – New Media
Sheridan College, Oakville, ON

journalism (Postgraduate)
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Toronto, ON

PG. Cert in journalism – Arts and Entertainment
Centennial College, Toronto, ON

Sports journalism (PG. Cert)
Centennial College, Toronto, ON

PG. Cert in Contemporary journalism
Centennial College, Toronto

The ON means ONTARIO

Potential Documents needed to apply for admission in a Canadian College for a PG. Cert program
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

If you are from NIGERIA, you don't need IELTS for admission, the IELTS requirement you see on Admission requirements of some programs are meant for Non-English speaking countries e.g Vietnam, India, China, Philippine etc.

But

if you know for your STUDY VISA APPLICATION, you want to go for the NIGERIA STUDENT EXPRESS (NSE) route, IELTS is needed

Good luck!!!!

Hi, please is GT IELTS accepted for the NSE route?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Wesay01(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please guys can I get a full list of the document needed to apply for a student visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chris182:
After six months and six ghost updates, God decided to bless me. Woke up to PPR

Congratulations..... God be praised
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SweetJJ: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
shagamite:

curriculum studies at usask. i see hope here.

Sorry no idea. I asked to know if it's a course I have lecturers that I am familiar with. Your best bet is to reach out to your undergrad lecturers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (834)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.