Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (850798 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Akanoa: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
funky4j:
My Gckey account got blocked and I got information from this platform that I can open a new account and link my email.I told my agent and he said opening a new account means reapplying afresh and paying another visa fee of $150 and also updating my sponsors statement of account.and after this is when they will link it to my email.

Is this truly what it means.
I think you can open another gckey account and link your application to the new account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jenkay(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulations to those who got PPR.
Please how long does it take to get PPR after ones medical has been updated has passed.
I got my medical request of the 2nd of sept,did the medicals on the 9th and was updated as pass on the 16th....Please what’s the time frame for the PPR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by funky4j: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Akanoa:

I think you can open another gckey account and link your application to the new account.

Is it true I have to pay a new visa fee??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oluwa18: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
So happy reading about all the those getting their PPR today. God bless you all.
Fam, I’m considering applying for spring session admission and just wants to know where to find the materials for school search.

When is best time to start applications for spring admission? Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Octavoral: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good day everyone. I'm here for some clarifications.

I've submitted my passport to VFS via DHL and I'm awaiting the return. My school resumed sept 7. Hope it won't be too late for me to resume by September ending.

Secondly, aside covid test and airline ticket, what are the other requirements to enable hitch free travelling

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rali123(f): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good day everyone.
Please, I have not been able to log into my IRCC account since yesterday, it keeps taking me back to the first page where Englis and French appears, I have tried everything, same on my phone, I also tried incognito mode, please is anyone also in this shoes or it just me?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
rali123:
Good day everyone.
Please, I have not been able to log into my IRCC account since yesterday, it keeps taking me back to the first page where Englis and French appears, I have tried everything, same on my phone, I also tried incognito mode, please is anyone also in this shoes or it just me?
clear the history of your browser and try again..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Oluwa18:
So happy reading about all the those getting their PPR today. God bless you all.
Fam, I’m considering applying for spring session admission and just wants to know where to find the materials for school search.

When is best time to start applications for spring admission? Thank you
You have to be specific so Oga Lekibobo can give you suggestions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
rali123:
Good day everyone.
Same here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by iykedpetes(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulationsss.....
May Canada favour you

Chisolove3:
Jesus Jesus!! Jesus igwe!!....I can't believe I commented 2 days ago on the delay...
Nairaland family ,it has happened o...original passport request...hey God...its PPR oo...exactly 5 months after my husband applied.... Oh God we thank you....am coming back to share timeline ...chai...my heart wants to burst!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by iykedpetes(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulationsss.....
May Canada favour you

Oliveth19:
There are Angels here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My first Visa application was delayed in January 2021 and I deferred my Admission to fall.
Reapplied on 15th May 2021 after analyzing the GCMS Notes and gathering more information from here!!!!!!

People were even telling me that I need an Agent but I insisted that I don't see the reason for that since all that I needed is here.

God did it for me. My PPR just landed this morning.
No need for an Agent or special WhatsApp group if you can read, comprehend and pray �

I will come back to give details

What God can not do does not exist!!!!!
Best of luck to those expecting PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by iykedpetes(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulationsss.....
May Canada favour you

favyonyi:
It’s PPR guys.. it finally ended in praise. May 11th applicant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rali123(f): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
atiteb4:
clear the history of your browser and try again..

Thanks.
I have done that countless yet nothing...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rali123(f): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Benquip:

Same here.

I really don't know what else to do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oyalfares: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hello everyone, Please I do need an answer to this question. How do I know which office is processing my application? Because i want to submit a webform pertaining to submitting a new admission letter cos I deferred admission. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Rach622:
The course I applied for starts in May 2022. However, my international passport expires April 2022..I am yet to submit my Visa application. The passport agent I spoke to says it'll cost 55k for me to get a new passport now since the current one is not expired. Your thoughts please?
Also, can I submit my application with this current passport?
What if it expires before I get PPR??
Please what do you advise

Haaaaaa 55k ke. O ga ooo. Find another person.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
May 19th Applicant

Congratulations ��
When did you submit [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pls I need documents to travel with. My PPR is coming in a matter of days. MASHA ALLAH

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sheyman56: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
darey360:

Q Life Family Clinic around 40k and I did the medicals May 2021, drove there so I used google Map

Thank you so much bro. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sheyman56: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thaiy:

You will have to plan you medical screening, make booking online, travel down to Lagos on the day of your appointment.
Book at Qlife or IOM, pick a time that will accommodate your travelling, go for your screening afterwards, you can travel back.

Go with either Qlife or IOM, it is easy to book online with Qlife, for IOM, you will have to send a mail to book I think.

Thank you so much for this.[color=#000099][/color]

See attached
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Madeincanada: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good evening. Please for passport request, is the copy of request letter to be printed in colored? Are there any other documents to be submitted asides the requirements below?

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chylynancy: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good day guys trust y'all are good❤️can someone please look at my note and tell me what he or she Think of this I want to reapply soon

what advice do you guys have for me please

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
lobinche101:
Pls I need documents to travel with. My PPR is coming in a matter of days. MASHA ALLAH
Bi'idnillah

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jessica50: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Octavoral:
Good day everyone. I'm here for some clarifications.

I've submitted my passport to VFS via DHL and I'm awaiting the return. My school resumed sept 7. Hope it won't be too late for me to resume by September ending.

Secondly, aside covid test and airline ticket, what are the other requirements to enable hitch free travelling
try communicating with your school advisor about your late arrival
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Madeincanada: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hi. Please what documents did you submit to VFC? Did you pay cash or was it an electronic payment?
Jessica50:
try communicating with your school advisor about your late arrival
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Finance and career path are the 2 obstacles that I see. Find a way to bypass them and hope for the best
Chylynancy:
Good day guys trust y'all are good❤️can someone please look at my note and tell me what he or she Think of this I want to reapply soon

what advice do you guys have for me please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mado
quote author=atiteb4 post=106040258] Bi'idnillah[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
lobinche101:
Mado
quote author=atiteb4 post=106040258] Bi'idnillah
meaning?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikediaye: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulations .. God am waiting o. May19

Oliveth19:
There are Angels here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My first Visa application was delayed in January 2021 and I deferred my Admission to fall.
Reapplied on 15th May 2021 after analyzing the GCMS Notes and gathering more information from here!!!!!!

People were even telling me that I need an Agent but I insisted that I don't see the reason for that since all that I needed is here.

God did it for me. My PPR just landed this morning.
No need for an Agent or special WhatsApp group if you can read, comprehend and pray �

I will come back to give details

What God can not do does not exist!!!!!
Best of luck to those expecting PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by grace4ever2021: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Go to IOM in Isaacs John GRA, take their customer support number and call them, they will fix u up if it's urgent.. they did that for me too
nairagrounds:
I got a medical request this morning. They’ve booked out slots on Qlife. How can I expedite my medicals please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (834)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.