Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (850783 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dollymon: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
I am to type on it
makano:
Are you meant to write or Type your name...

They are two different things..

peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shams040(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please help ooo. I submitted my wife's SOWP and to date they dont send her biometric request and dont allocate UCI for her. I have sent several webforms but dont get any response.

Please what else can we do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dollymon: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
I am to type my signature but it's not allowing to export my e signature or even type my name. It's just allowing for date.

makano:
Are you meant to write or Type your name...

They are two different things..

peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Electroweb(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
rotexteymie:
If you're in Lagos or Abuja walk into the nearest DHL office to send to Vfs. Because of Covid, Inhouse submission to Vfs is no longer supported.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
chizuu:

Please do I request for my GCKey from the agent…what else can I do please cos my chats are not delivering and he’s not picking up at d moment
please I know someone posted here some time ago on how to retrieve ur GCKEY. please if anyone has that link let he or she share.this lady needs to know what is really on her profile.
my dear I hope am wrong but it is very likely that u have been refused but that fraud of an agent does not want to tell u.I hope it's just refusal and not procedural fairness or worse case ban.that guy is a scam.we have more than 5 witnesses on this forum.plese look for how to retrieve u GCKEY account and let's hope u dont have a ban cos God 4bid u do,that monster will not even tell u.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Richard90345: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please what does approved in principle mean?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ketima:
Guys is PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRR. Oh my Goodnessss

Sharing my timeline in a min. let me go bring it
shey u were warned that ur ppr is on the way.looool.big congratulations. ur dream is here already.i draw inspiration from this in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jioke1994:
Pls, do I have to print and fill d form.

its difficult 4 someone to teach u here.I had difficulties too.go on YouTube and type how to fill what ever imm form u want to fill.it will guide you.that's what I did

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGbemisola:

Yes i know right.
Now it’s been resolved.
Do you think this sufficed boss?
was it flutterwave you used if yes please what’s the dollar rate equivalent to CAD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
Good Evening, All.

Please I need your help once again.

With the help of bobomaigida, I was able to get my dom account with GTBank.

My problem now is, how do I fund this account?

Since last week, my sponsor who is based in Canada has made frantic effort to fund my dom account from his Canadian bank account to no avail. He has been to his bank twice in this regard, and each time he was told they're not familiar with the process of transferring fund through an intermediary bank.

Please, what other options do I have? Thanks in anticipation of your help.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
You need to book for her biometrics. They won’t send any request if you don’t book.

I’m sure your paid for it already.

Link to book for biometrics-https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment:::::

After booking , wifey should go there with her
- Biometric Instruction Letter
- Appointment letter
- Her International Passport
- 2 Coloured Copies of International Passport Data Page.

shams040:
Please help ooo. I submitted my wife's SOWP and to date they dont send her biometric request and dont allocate UCI for her. I have sent several webforms but dont get any response.

Please what else can we do?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jioke1994(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pls, @makano
How do I link my GCKEY account with the old one.
I've already created a new one, and have uploaded a few documents.
Can I still link it?

makano:
Hello Silver

You an create and link to your previous account so you wont need to do Bio-metrics again..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by johnfem321: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Congratulations ketima.. I like your positivity and energy in here and the way you do your best to help people out even while you was waiting your own visa.. congrat here
Ketima:
Guys is PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRR. Oh my Goodnessss

Sharing my timeline in a min. let me go bring it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGbemisola:
Hello guys so i sent a mail to the embassy about the chargeback and i got a reply.
I will make the payment with this link and send them a letter to explain. Hope that will suffice?
pay it urself oooo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EstherAda92: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
dunnibaby:

I applied to Centennial College and no application fee was paid.

Please how much is their tuition fee for 1 year
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by beedyboy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abeg no leave me alone on this. PPR request must come fast

beedyboy:
Good evening guys,
IOM just uploaded my medical result. Please how can I follow up with IRCC.
IOM said they can only give me blood test results which I suppose it's not enough for me to upload via web form.
I’m guessing probably because I went with a medical request.

Please do I need to be disturbing IRCC till they update my medical to pass and issue BVL & PPR. And how do I go about it.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hubmon360(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
Good Evening, All.

Since last week, my sponsor who is based in Canada has made frantic effort to fund my dom account from his Canadian bank account to no avail. He has been to his bank twice in this regard, and each time he was told they're not familiar with the process of transferring fund through an intermediary bank.

let him use world remit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chuksiesmom: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello NL family. I am new here and struggling to figure out how to create or reply to a message. Pardon me if my message isnt in line. I am prepping my documents to put in my application. The plan is to apply with my first 2 children and use the last 2 and my spouse as support for home ties. My 3rd child holds a US passport and i might consider going with him too if my permit is approved. Will it be a problem, if i indicate on the form that im not travelling with him but later end up doing that? How do we apply for a study permit at the POE for a US citizen. Gurus here, please come to my aid so I dont start my application with any mistakes. @makano @frankobn please assist. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Teemenzo:

My first payment in August took one week, i was told this second one shoulf be done before the week runs put as its not much, just 433usd. The first one was around 6800usd.
why did you add that amount ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shams040(m): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lianna2020:
You need to book for her biometrics. They won’t send any request if you don’t book.

I’m sure your paid for it already.

Link to book for biometrics-https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment:::::

After booking , wifey should go there with her
- Biometric Instruction Letter
- Appointment letter
- Her International Passport
- 2 Coloured Copies of International Passport Data Page.

Thank you. We dont get any biometric instruction letter from ircc since we submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
Good Evening, All.

bro u should meet ur bank and tell them that someone wants to send money to your Domiciliary account from Canada. they will give u swift code, sort code,intermediary bank and all u need.u will be the one to send this info to ur sponsor. the Canadian bank does not have this info as each bank have their sort codes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
Good Evening, All.

ur brother can even transfer the money with his mobile device with those info

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Heffalump:

Chief Leki, my sister got denied recently for some identified reasons. Although, she was advised to reapply if her condition changes. However, she tried to re-apply and after creating her profile, she returned to the page that says "continue with an application that has not been submitted ".

We noticed that there was no place to upload documents, in short no data available! Please what's responsible and how do one resolve this?

Please where can I get the spin ship letter sample thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dollymon: 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please the family Imm form, I cant type my e signature or sign on it at the 3 spaces. What do I do ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by beedyboy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
They will send you the account details and your slot information as soon as one has been assigned

ManLikeB:
Please I booked upfront medical with IOM but I can’t find a way to make payment no contact number is on their Site. Any help will be appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello Joke

To link an application you have in progress to your account, sign in to your account and click on “Link application to this account” under the heading “What would you like to do today?”

You will have to state specific information about the application you would like to access. Have a copy of your application form on hand as you will have to enter the information exactly as you did on your application form.

Peace
Jioke1994:
Pls, @makano
How do I link my GCKEY account with the old one.
I've already created a new one, and have uploaded a few documents.
Can I still link it?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bukuns2000: 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
My ppr just dropped now, July 15, my story long gan oo but na God I will drop my story tomorrow

My ppr just dropped now, July 15, my story long gan oo but na God I will drop my story tomorrow

My story goes thus
I just want to thank everyone here, am a silent reader, i just ask questions and read, I joined this platform after i submitted my application, i used an agent, afterwards i saw on this platform that people here dont really trust agents but i kept on praying that i hope he isn't fradulent, alot of things scared me i saw someone here saying that a bank statement of 15 million naira is too small for an application, i submitted a bank statement of way below 15 milliion, i started praying that eh God oo.I have travelled to the US before but forgot to declare that i have also been denied before, i didn;t know that i have to declare all these things, up till now i didn't tell them just saying this for those who might be in my situation. I had a dream that my SP was approved few days ago and i keyed into that dream and God did it.I even had a lump sum of 2.5 million towards the end of my soa but i kept on praying that they won't use it to deny me.The wait was stressful but i kept on hoping.

submiited july 15
Biometrics updated july 26
medicals updated august 16
ppr october 13
Document
imm forms
sop( 1 page and half)
my mom's statement of account
my co sponsor soa (my aunt)
mom's payslips
her proof of employment
my co sponsor proof of ownership of her school
my co sponsor affidavit that she is ready to assit my mom in sponsoring ne
tuition receipt
my siblings pictures, am the last child.
police cert
Birth certificate

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by beedyboy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Big congratulations to you.
Bukuns2000:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2021
dollymon:
Please the family Imm form, I cant type my e signature or sign on it at the 3 spaces. What do I do ?

just type your name and validate. I suggest u go on YouTube and type how to fill family imm form.(it has a name cant remember now) just type "how to fill IMM ***.u will find useful videos that will put u through on how to download, fill and upload.only very very good gurus can teach u from here by just typing. I had same issues with mine.someone here then posted a video on this thread of a Jamaican lady teaching us how to fill.since then ,I used YouTube in learning how to fill the rest imm forms
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 14, 2021
Bukuns2000:
so many ppl will wake up to see ur testimony. congrats ooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2021
Bukuns2000:

Congratulationss

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (834)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.