Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (848574 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hello muhamadnur

Why do you wanna use Weac for your second degree when you can use your 1st degree certificate for that purpose... maybe I didnt understand your question though..

And as regards the procedures of applying for a Canadian study permit, do your self some good by reading from the first page of this thread, I bet you would have gathered enough knowledge to apply..

If you are still having difficulties in understanding anything you have read, then you can throw your questions here, I or any of our knowledgeable members here will give answers to your questions.

Peace
muhamadnur:
Hi

Please I will like to apply for Canadian student visa BSC I'm a fresh graduate 21yrs old I want apply for my second degree with my WEAC please help and tell me what are the procedures "and I have an uncle there can he be of any help"

And please what is the overall cost
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
To order GCMS, is it basic I will choose because the amount written there is #4,450 and have read people say its #5000.
Please I need clarity
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hello Gbemi

Your application was put on hold when they discovered you were owing the crown, now that you have paid, they will continue with the processing of your application..

The wait continues, keep sending them messages as regards your delayed application and hope for a positive final decision...

Peace
TheGbemisola:
Hey guys, After a chargeback is payed and the Letter of Explanation is sent. What is the next step. Because I haven’t heard anything from ircc except that My payment is successful and my file has been updated accordingly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iffylove:
To order GCMS, is it basic I will choose because the amount written there is #4,450 and have read people say its #5000.
Please I need clarity

Yes. But when you want to pay, it may increase to that or little below as they will to CD$13 or so.

If you're to use the the gcmsonline, kindly check others oo first. Cos I ordered with them since August 24th and is yet to arrive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nonsoooooo: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
I went for my medicals at qlife on Wednesday as requested by IRCC, but they haven't uploaded the result to my potal I dont know why is taking this long. Or is this how it use to be? I have sent to e-sheet via web form on Wednesday but it hasn't still reflect in my account..an6 guru in the house pls respond
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thank you.
Which one is advisable to use please

Ketima:

Yes. But when you want to pay, it may increase to that or little below as they will to CD$13 or so.

If you're to use the the gcmsonline, kindly check others oo first. Cos I ordered with them since August 24th and is yet to arrive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by frankob(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nonsoooooo:
I went for my medicals at qlife on Wednesday as requested by IRCC, but they haven't uploaded the result to my potal I dont know why is taking this long. Or is this how it use to be? I have sent to e-sheet via web form on Wednesday but it hasn't still reflect in my account..an6 guru in the house pls respond

I did mine 23rd last month it hasn’t been update to. Just wait they will update.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fatuse(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
It takes time, wait till nextweek
Nonsoooooo:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by muhamadnur: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
makano:
Hello muhamadnur

Why do you wanna use Weac for your second degree when you can use your 1st degree certificate for that purpose... maybe I didnt understand your question though..

And as regards the procedures of applying for a Canadian study permit, do your self some good by reading from the first page of this thread, I bet you would have gathered enough knowledge to apply..

If you are still having difficulties in understanding anything you have read, then you can throw your questions here, I or any of our knowledgeable members here will give answers to your questions.

Peace
yes if it's possible to use waec I wouldn't want to use the degree,

I did go as far back as the first thread 2008 but it's very lengthy tbh I have to skip some parts

All I want to know is *the amount it will cost me

*Possible documents I need before applying

*And if my uncle can help because he's a resident
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olabisi6438(f): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please guys how do I get my ielts test report form? Which I'll use for visa processing??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by muhamadnur: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
rotexteymie:
Hi Muhamadnur,

Why are you going for another BSC when you just finished one? Don't you think you should go for a Master's degree or PGD instead?

About the overall cost, make sure you have atleast 1year tuition (Could me more in your case cos you're going for BSC) and 10kCAD for upkeep.

I dont want to go for masters now

Ok 10k CAD ONLY FOR UPKEEP AND possibly "1year tuition" how much do you think that would be
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iffylove:
Thank you.
Which one is advisable to use please

Frankly speaking, I don't now which is better. For my first note in june, I used same thegcmsonline and it came exactly on the 31st day in July. So I now used them for the 2nd note since August 24 and up till now, no show from them.

So I can't tell for real. My case may not be like yours though. Is just so you have it in mind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DaddyKross: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
AKANLE2:
Indeed What God can not do does not exist. The book of John 14: 13-14 has been my guide as I pray to Him. I join Next Level Prayer of Pastor Bolaji Idowu daily and God of Next level has shown me mercy by pushing me to my next level. My application was approved today, Am so grateful, Happy to be part of this great family. My timeline is shown below:

Application submitted: June 6,2021 (with upfront Medical )
Biometrics completed : June 10,2021
Medical Passed: June 11,2021
Review of Eligibility : Sept 22,2021
BVL and PPR : Sept 23, 2021 at around 12:30 pm

I never sent webform or message to IRCC, I dont even know how to send it, I was just trying to learn how to do so .I didn't received the so called ghost update throughout my waiting period. From the admission to approval process i did everything myself with lot of information I got here, I am January 2022 intake going to university of Winnipeg, Manitoba.

God of SBJ Oshofa, God of Pastoe E,A. Adeboye , God of Prophet Ayo Babalola , God of Next Level Pastor Bolaji Idowu Just looked at me and show me mercy,I will forever be Grateful to this God

Congratulations bro. Please, is there any medium I can reach you through? I would like to ask for some informations from you. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
On week
Richard90345:
Congrats to those their ppr
Please how long does it take to get your passport back after sending to Abuja
Awaiting my ppr soon by God's grace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yes basic.
Iffylove:
Please I need clarity
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
If you have sent then worry , they will update it.
Those people are slow , you can send a mail to them to update your medicals.
Nonsoooooo:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Okay, can I pay using naira card?

Ketima:

Frankly speaking, I don't now which is better. For my first note in june, I used same thegcmsonline and it came exactly on the 31st day in July. So I now used them for the 2nd note since August 24 and up till now, no show from them.

So I can't tell for real. My case may not be like yours though. Is just so you have it in mind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbie345: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good day everyone I've paid for the application again thanks for all your help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thank you mama

Lianna2020:
Yes basic.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wow, congratulations. See you that was planning to order your gcms notes. God is great. May Maple land favour you

Enjay316:
please wake me up ooooooooooooooo

ppr alert

cant believe it.

God is too wonderful
infact I dont know where to start from.
I will give u ppl an epistle trust me.
when I saw two messages, I wanted to faint cos it's only refusal that comes this fast.

August 24 application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rotexteymie(f): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
You going for another Bsc especially since you just finished one might raise questions with the Visa Officer unless you're able to convince them.

I don't have an idea about tuition for BSc and also, I think you'd have to show availability of tuition for the 4years of study.

muhamadnur:
I dont want to go for masters now

Ok 10k CAD ONLY FOR UPKEEP AND possibly "1year tuition" how much do you think that would be
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by feistymikey(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good evening everyone, I’m about to re apply for my study visa again. But this time I want a upfront medical.

How do I do that please? I mean can I go for my medicals right now before submitting the application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
You have to book for it online n you won’t get a closer date. I heard November is filled.

If you want to wait till December before submitting then okay if not submit your app, book for your medicals and when you do it, send via webform tot them.
feistymikey:
Good evening everyone, I’m about to re apply for my study visa again. But this time I want a upfront medical.

How do I do that please? I mean can I go for my medicals right now before submitting the application?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Monex007: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good evening every one is there anyone here that has gotten admission into Memorial university of newfoundland January 2022 session and is waiting on ppr?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by feistymikey(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thank you very much

Lianna2020:
You have to book for it online n you won’t get a closer date. I heard November is filled.

If you want to wait till December before submitting then okay if not submit your app, book for your medicals and when you do it, send via webform tot them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Debbie345:
Good day everyone I've paid for the application again thanks for all your help.

Hey i think you mailed me one time. I responded but I didn’t get anything back. Hope all is well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ohizzy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please Guys,

When re-applying after a refusal do I need to provide the following afresh or use the same I used in my earlier application?:

1) Police Character Certificate
2) Letter of Recommendation from Past Employer
3) Father’s Letter of Sponsorship
4) Father’s Affidavit of Sponsorship
5) Letter of Introduction from Father’s current employer
6) Uncle’s Letter of Co-Sponsorship
7) Uncle’s Affidavit of Co-Sponsorship

Also, I'm not really clear on what is required of me in the "comment box" in the attached photo.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Police certificate is valid for 3 months. Hence,it might have expired. Although, it's not a mandatory document. You might not use it for reapplication.
For the others, if you can, just provide an updated letter with a new date.
For the attached picture, it is correct.

ohizzy:
Please Guys,

When re-applying after a refusal do I need to provide the following afresh or use the same I used in my earlier application?:

1) Police Character Certificate
2) Letter of Recommendation from Past Employer
3) Father’s Letter of Sponsorship
4) Father’s Affidavit of Sponsorship
5) Letter of Introduction from Father’s current employer
6) Uncle’s Letter of Co-Sponsorship
7) Uncle’s Affidavit of Co-Sponsorship

Also, I'm not really clear on what is required of me in the "comment box" in the attached photo.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Enjay316:
my brothers and sisters. God gave me this ppr himself.he gave me a scripture when I started the whole process and I followed that scripture and the scripture is proverb 3 vs 5 and 6.Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. in all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your part.I trustee in him and did not lean on my own understanding. He directed my part.

calm down.expect an epistle in the evening

Congratulations dear Enjay316.
You truly deserve this and more.
Your help and advice cannot be taken for granted.

May canada favour you brother!!
And yeah, i love that verse too.

Enjoy!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lianna2020:
Do a transfer of 8920 to CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION account (a/c no 0065165839) sterling bank.

Then print the receipt , I mean the alert from your phone .

Abuja address to write on the envelope containing your passport.

Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor
Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District
abuja
Nigeria

thanks dear.I hav gathered all the documents I need.Am about to head out.please which courier service did most people use oo.I am at Iyana ipaja.I am wondering if there is any around that axis or do I need to wait till Monday and go to Ikeja.I did not get home from office on time cos of Lagos wahala.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Wesay01(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wesay01:
Quick question my people my mom birth certificate bares her father name can I use it like that or she will have to do a new one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (834)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.