Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (848584 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikediaye: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Jojorito007:
Who else is planning to travel to Cotonou tomorrow to begin the 14days quarantine?? That is my plan for now except I get a better option
. I hope after doing 14days. Quarantine in Cotonou or Ghana. We won’t get sent back at d Canadian airport

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SomBaby(f): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Funny enough...the curser hasn't said anything since the curse...and suddenly the ReverseCurser is now very active, jumping on every posts...

Make e no be like the curse has already affected the Curser ooo...

Abeg Who get Omicron number... please beg am ooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2021
nairaland please update your emoji!
Because! grin grin
SomBaby:
Funny enough...the curser hasn't said anything since the curse...and suddenly the ReverseCurser is now very active, jumping on every posts...

Make e no be like the curse has already affected the Curser ooo...

Abeg Who get Omicron number... please beg am ooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2021
A big congratulations to you Jayifeanyi

After 11 months, it finally ended in praise...

Amen to your prayer..

I am glad my little contribution on this forum has contributed to your success story, all glory be to God..

Go and prosper in Canada..

It has finally ended in praise..

Peace
jayifeanyi1234:
PPR ALERT- 11 months, 2 weeks

Timeline
First-time applicant-Self sponsored
Study Permit Application: 16th December 2020
Medical Request: October 14th 2021
Medical Passed: 7th November 2021
LOA Request Letter: November 5th
BVL: December 1st
PPR: December 1st

Documents
1. Passport photographs
2. Document Checklist for a Study Permit (IMM5483E)
3. Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294E)
4. Family Information form (IMM5707E)
5. Copy of family members’ birth certificates (Kids and spouse)
6. School LOA (one year program)
7. Statement of Purpose
8. My CAC documents
9. Copy of Article of Association
10. My personal and company account statement for a year with closing balance of less than 3m.
11. Copy of Police Character Certificate
12. Copy of Degree Certificate
13.My Transcript.
14. Hubby’s Certificates, CAC documents, IELTS result and bank statements
15. Resume
16. IELTS
17. Family photos
18. Documents of landed properties
19. Certificate of investments
20. Passport data pages of me and family
21. My birth Certificate (40 years)

I had submitted my application before coming across this wonderful platform. I made loads of mistakes, but GRACE swallowed them all. A Canadian consultant ones told me my chances are very slim.
The wait was not an easy one, but we that God for the waiting, He knows it all.

I have learnt so much from this platform. Shout out to @Makano (only God can reward the time you invest in this family), Anon, among others, God bless, and my very own brother @FrankRuben (just too good at what he does; much respect Sir, God bless).
Got so much encouragement from others PPR, but the ones with 6 weeks-2 months timeline were not funny to me at all, chai!

Lessons Learnt so far:
-Keep praying, and keep trusting, even when you don’t fill like. HE IS JUST TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL YOU!

-Don’t ever be discouraged simply because you have not traveled before, e nor follow! Had traveled countless times to the US, Europe and even Canada, yet, and we have seen 6 weeks approval of someone who has never traveled before.

-Don’t ever take any part of your application for granted; ask questions on this platform (there are really good and selfless guys here) and be ready to invest money if the need arises. I rather pay a consultant@ FrankRuben for example, than go through 3-4times refusal. Try convert visa fees, among other expenses, besides the emotional trauma. Just plan your application.

I will be back for more testimonies, by God’s Grace. This is just the Genesis of it all, for what God cannot do, is not in existence.

God bless!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2021
Hello Bola

According to them, you have the funds to take care of your studies and expenses..

But have it in mind that its one thing to have all the millions and its another thing to show them that those millions declared will be available all through your stay in Canada... Its not about the millions, but its about availability and also commitment of the sponsor..

If you had used any of your parents, you would have gotten your Visa.. But as always, Visa Officers always have issues with 3rd party sponsors..

But using a 3rd party sponsor does not mean you wont still get approved, you can still get approved if the 3rd party sponsor does his home work by showing his commitment and also you showing how related you are to the said sponsor..

If your sponsor has sponsored you in the past on any academic or career endeavour, that will really play a big part..

Work on your funds availability(Yourself and your sponsor), sponsors commitment to your Study(Affidavit of sponsorship and Letter of sponsorship will do the magic here) and stay in Canada...

Also work on your SOP and LOE, very important.

Peace

BolaT53:

Thank you. Please see attached.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SomBaby(f): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Lianna2020:
nairaland please update your emoji!
Because! grin grin

Heheheheh Mami u no go understand...this Omicron carry depression come...we must cure it by fire by force ���

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by giftedchild009: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Ketima:

Gifted please stop ok. I know a man voice and woman's voice. You're making it sound somehow and I didn't want to take it tis far as my job was to save newbies from impending loss of money. So you think I will be doing such thing and won't record our discussion? I have voice record of her call in my phone. Maybe I will share It here for the group to tell me if that's a man or a woman's voice. No matter how masculine a woman can be like south Africa 800meter sprinter, their vices must be feminine.

Do you even know if the person you're talking about you refered to here is the same person I had chat with?

See have tried my best to explain things to you but you seem not to change your believe, so i don't think there is any point in begging you again or stressing over this matter again. Don't judge a book by its cover okay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2021
A big congratulations to you Freemanj

And I am glad my touch of methodology contributed to your Approval grin... All Glory to God

Go and prosper and do us proud in CANADA..

Peace
freemanj:
Let me start by saying thank you to every one on Nairaland especially the gurus who give out free information without asking for a dime, you guys are great and you will all prosper

To this Omicron virus I got two words for it 'Your papa', you can not stop we Nigerians no matter what, we are born fighter, we soldier through everything so you got nothing on us, this travel ban phase will pass and we shall enter Canada by God's grace.

A few background story,
I am one of the Methuselahs on Nairaland, joined since 2006, yes 2006 and was a great contributor to the Free Browsing Tricks (that was the most active thread those years) and left the day the thread was taken down, I was really heartbroken.
I came back partly in 2011 to help people with some few ways on how to unlock paid phone applications for free and got banned and some of my thread locked so I had to open a new account and stayed in the background

Back to the Canada waka, after the endears saga, I knew I was done with Naija and I started looking for how to look for a 'better' country, hence my return to Nairaland
to source valid information and I was not disappointed.

I submitted my application on September 1, 2021.
Did my biometrics September 7.
I did upfront medicals even before I submitted my application, started medical Aug 17 at IOM, got a mail for additional Xray view Aug 27, I thought that was all, only for me to get a mail for additional information, I was told I have to come for sputum test at 7am for 3 consecutive days at IOM Ikeja and I reside in Ajah, so I had to transfer to Q-life,
I paid extra 60k for sputum test and was told they need to culture for 10weeks, it was at this point I almost gave up but na Buhari dey motivate me Ajeh.

Going to Q-life for 3days consecutively for sputum test was not enjoyable for me at all especially for the fact that it is a supervised test, they will watch spit into a test tube until it gets to about 5-10ml, after 10weeks, I had to pay and do another X-ray at Q-life which was sent with the result of my sputum test.

Medical updated to pass Nov 25, come and see celebration when I finally passed my medicals you will think that my study permit just got approved.

Got one ghost update, then Dec 2, I was in the office when I saw the mail, come and see 'tough' man like me shaking inside AC, ran to the toilet to check the mail and login, my heart was racing, hand shaking and bracing myself in case the news was not favourable and then I saw the PPR news, small tears of joy dropped because medicals show me pepper.

I want to thank everyone for all your support.

I have read every contributions and comments from part 17, 18, 19 and this 20. After I submitted my application, I realised I didn't do justice to my lump sum, so I raised a webform, entered Frankrobbn 1 mode with a touch of Makano methodology and a sprinkle of Ketima FBI skills and created a believable story about it and reattached documents to back it up.

I raised a total of 4 different webforms at different times to update my information based on what I read here.

One day soon, I will do a story on my sputum test experience and what to expect.

P.S: Pls pardon my typos and poor composition, I am too excited to type a well composed story, I am just typing as it comes, maybe I will do a better one when I am calmer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2021
Thanks, and God bless.

quote author=makano post=108172540]A big congratulations to you Jayifeanyi

After 11 months, it finally ended in praise...

Amen to your prayer..

I am glad my little contribution on this forum has contributed to your success story, all glory be to God..

Go and prosper in Canada..

Peace [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations.. I celebrate with you!

jayifeanyi1234:

Timeline

Documents
1. Passport photographs
7. Statement of Purpose
8. My CAC documents
10. My personal and company account statement for a year with closing balance of less than 3m.
13.My Transcript.
15. Resume
16. IELTS
17. Family photos

I had submitted my application before coming across this wonderful platform. I made loads of mistakes, but GRACE swallowed them all. A Canadian consultant ones told me my chances are very slim.

I have learnt so much from this platform. Shout out to @Makano (only God can reward the time you invest in this family), Anon, among others, God bless, and my very own brother @FrankRuben (just too good at what he does; much respect Sir, God bless).
Got so much encouragement from others PPR, but the ones with 6 weeks-2 months timeline were not funny to me at all, chai!

Lessons Learnt so far:
-Keep praying, and keep trusting, even when you don’t fill like. HE IS JUST TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL YOU!

-Don’t ever be discouraged simply because you have not traveled before, e nor follow! Had traveled countless times to the US, Europe and even Canada, yet, and we have seen 6 weeks approval of someone who has never traveled before.

-Don’t ever take any part of your application for granted; ask questions on this platform (there are really good and selfless guys here) and be ready to invest money if the need arises. I rather pay a consultant@ FrankRuben for example, than go through 3-4times refusal. Try convert visa fees, among other expenses, besides the emotional trauma. Just plan your application.

I will be back for more testimonies, by God’s Grace. This is just the Genesis of it all, for what God cannot do, is not in existence.

God bless!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Thank you @SwayB.

SwayB:

Omo a whole year of waiting sad sad Congratulations; it has ended in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2021
@Jayifeanyi1234, congratulations on your approval. Gid bless your journey.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Thank you@Audtinpee4

quote author=Austinpee4 post=108162102]
Big Congratulations![/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Big congrats...have ready some of your educative right ups. Well done, and God bless.

uote author=freemanj post=108164937]Let me start by saying thank you to every one on Nairaland especially the gurus who give out free information without asking for a dime, you guys are great and you will all prosper

To this Omicron virus I got two words for it 'Your papa', you can not stop we Nigerians no matter what, we are born fighter, we soldier through everything so you got nothing on us, this travel ban phase will pass and we shall enter Canada by God's grace.

A few background story,
I am one of the Methuselahs on Nairaland, joined since 2006, yes 2006 and was a great contributor to the Free Browsing Tricks (that was the most active thread those years) and left the day the thread was taken down, I was really heartbroken.
I came back partly in 2011 to help people with some few ways on how to unlock paid phone applications for free and got banned and some of my thread locked so I had to open a new account and stayed in the background

Back to the Canada waka, after the endears saga, I knew I was done with Naija and I started looking for how to look for a 'better' country, hence my return to Nairaland
to source valid information and I was not disappointed.

I submitted my application on September 1, 2021.
Did my biometrics September 7.
I did upfront medicals even before I submitted my application, started medical Aug 17 at IOM, got a mail for additional Xray view Aug 27, I thought that was all, only for me to get a mail for additional information, I was told I have to come for sputum test at 7am for 3 consecutive days at IOM Ikeja and I reside in Ajah, so I had to transfer to Q-life,
I paid extra 60k for sputum test and was told they need to culture for 10weeks, it was at this point I almost gave up but na Buhari dey motivate me Ajeh.

Going to Q-life for 3days consecutively for sputum test was not enjoyable for me at all especially for the fact that it is a supervised test, they will watch spit into a test tube until it gets to about 5-10ml, after 10weeks, I had to pay and do another X-ray at Q-life which was sent with the result of my sputum test.

Medical updated to pass Nov 25, come and see celebration when I finally passed my medicals you will think that my study permit just got approved.

Got one ghost update, then Dec 2, I was in the office when I saw the mail, come and see 'tough' man like me shaking inside AC, ran to the toilet to check the mail and login, my heart was racing, hand shaking and bracing myself in case the news was not favourable and then I saw the PPR news, small tears of joy dropped because medicals show me pepper.

I want to thank everyone for all your support.

I have read every contributions and comments from part 17, 18, 19 and this 20. After I submitted my application, I realised I didn't do justice to my lump sum, so I raised a webform, entered Frankrobbn 1 mode with a touch of Makano methodology and a sprinkle of Ketima FBI skills and created a believable story about it and reattached documents to back it up.

I raised a total of 4 different webforms at different times to update my information based on what I read here.

One day soon, I will do a story on my sputum test experience and what to expect.

P.S: Pls pardon my typos and poor composition, I am too excited to type a well composed story, I am just typing as it comes, maybe I will do a better one when I am calmer[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Big congrats!

quote author=klintino post=108156942]It has ended in Praise. God did it for me and I am eternally grateful.
Application Info
Submitted May 14
Biometrics May 19
Medical updated to Pass May 20
BVL December 2
PPR December 2

Highest qualification: Master’s degree
Institution: Conestoga College – Post Graduate Certificate

I completed my application with all the tips from Nairaland. Special thanks to Justmellow, Frankrobbn 1, Lianna, Mudiwest and all the gurus’s for your response to my questions and mails. May God bless you for all you do.
[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
I’ve been looking out for lawyers on this thread.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hoodboy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omo jet lag is not my mate o. For two days now I’m waking at 2am angry how I wan take adjust bayi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
hoodboy:
Omo jet lag is not my mate o. For two days now I’m waking at 2am angry how I wan take adjust bayi

Easy. When you are going to bed, just start remenberimg all your waka waka for naija. I bet you yiu gi adjust quickly. Naija waka no be anybody mate.

Sebi you don marry or you be single?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
hoodboy:

Have you left quarantine?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hoodboy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
TheGbemisola:

Have you left quarantine?

Still in isolation, though my result came out negative yesterdAy evening. I’m expecting discharge advice today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
jayifeanyi1234:

Timeline

Documents
1. Passport photographs
7. Statement of Purpose
8. My CAC documents
13.My Transcript.
15. Resume
16. IELTS
17. Family photos

I have learnt so much from this platform. Shout out to @Makano (only God can reward the time you invest in this family),Anon, among others, God bless, and my very own brother @FrankRuben (just too good at what he does; much respect Sir, God bless).

Lessons Learnt so far:

God bless!

Am emotional right now .

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eleraaa: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hey house, any June applicant still waiting for ppr

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by amblessed2021: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello guys, Please I just received an e-mail from the airline (KLM), informing me that my trip scheduled for next week will still be held. I'm attempting to contact their customer service to make assurance double sure. Please, what do you think?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
amblessed2021:
Hello guys, Please I just received an e-mail from the airline (KLM), informing me that my trip scheduled for next week will still be held. I'm attempting to contact their customer service to make assurance double sure. Please, what do you think?

Do so to avoid stories that touches
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
amblessed2021:

Will be held as in on hold or will still go ahead as scheduled? Please update us when you get the feedback
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kema22: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello guys
If you are going to cotonou to fly from there please email me let's plan together.
I'm interested in going to cotonou too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please help, what am i to fill in the picture here, in temporary visa application form, if have serve in military or force or any voluntary national service, i thought of NYSC, is it advisable to click YES

Abeg anyone online whole have done it before should respond, wanted to submit my app now. Thanks oooO

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by corleone427: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good afternoon everyone o am so pleased with all the insight info being rendered here...and I appreciate the gurus here...please I need advice/help....I have a cousin who just graduated from igbinedion university okada...she studied pharmacy and wishes to apply for college in Canada to study pharm tech....now the thing is she didn't make her waec at one sitting...i.e she combined results at her 'o' levels before getting admissions and she is getting Infos now that it might affect her applications to get into the pharmaceutical colleges in Canada as they on require you pass your waec at one sitting...please how true is this?...and is there any other way we can go around this for her as she is suppose to apply next year and all this is causing a fuzz...any response on this will be appreciated thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
emmalextemtop:
Please help, what am i to fill in the picture here, in temporary visa application form, if have serve in military or force or any voluntary national service, i thought of NYSC, is it advisable to click YES

Abeg anyone online whole have done it before should respond, wanted to submit my app now. Thanks oooO
Answer NO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikediaye: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kema22:
Hello guys
If you are going to cotonou to fly from there please email me let's plan together.
I'm interested in going to cotonou too.
am also considering either Cotonou or ghana. If not for omicron variant I should b out of the country by 2pm today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
gracedson:
Answer NO

Really, i thought Nysc might be?

Is it not part of paramilitary...? Cos i uploaded my National service certificate...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
emmalextemtop:

Really, i thought Nysc might be?

Is it not part of paramilitary...? Cos i uploaded my National service certificate...

E no para anything, all those up and down for camp na scam jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (834)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.