Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,142 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (835044 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
AiLiya:

I sent you an email, pls reply. Thank you

Done

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
diify:
Oh nice
Is it a masters or first degree program?
Masters
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jumax28:

Okay can we that are interested be added to the group? Can I send my contact info?

Thank you as I await your response.

Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Andytheo: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please read my post again. I'm pleading for people to share their travel plans (to a third country) here on nairaland and not on WhatsApp groups.

Jumax28:

Please help us with the information. I have been asking since.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bblight: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Perseverer:

Yeah, I'm having the same problem too. I got a medical request, but I had to send the slip to them via email and webform. When the portal returns to how it should be, I will upload and submit.

Maybe you should do the same.

Alright. Thanks. I would just wait for some time as I am yet to submit my application so I can’t use web form.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello Justwise

I think its time for Part 21

Peace..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Olorunjedaloraj: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello fam!!

My eligibility has started since 22nd of november 2021 and till now, no update again.. School resumes in january.
I mailed them two weeks ago after which the eligibility started and also sent a reminder mail again this monday.
Please what can i do again?
Kindly advice!!!
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello Olorun

Your resumption is January and you send them bi-weekly mail?

If its really urgent to you, you will send them at least 5 mails everyday until you get a response from them...

You have every right to send them multiple mails if your application is well passed the approved processing time and also if your resumption date is getting so close...

Peace
Olorunjedaloraj:
Hello fam!!

My eligibility has started since 22nd of november 2021 and till now, no update again.. School resumes in january.
I mailed them two weeks ago after which the eligibility started and also sent a reminder mail again this monday.
Please what can i do again?
Kindly advice!!!
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
please when is the approved processing time
my application is 20 weeks today and I sent them mail last week, I was replied that my application is still within processing time,

makano:
Hello Olorun

If its really urgent to you, you will send them at least 5 mails everyday until you get a response from them...

You have every right to send them multiple mails if your application is well passed the approved processing time and also if your resumption date is getting so close...

Peace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by chuksinfotech: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bblight:
Good afternoon everyone,

Please I have me trying to access my Canadian study permit application I already started and uploaded some documents. For 2 days now, each time I try to continue the application the attached page pops up.

Please what do I do?

Use Chrome please, I get that when I use Firefox. But you can also clear all the Cache on the browser your using too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikechi12(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Even though there's no new info, perhaps it's useful for few.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
I will definitely drop details of my journey here.. I really don't get the WhatsApp group nonsense..pardon my language. I mean you got info from here when applying for your visa then time to travel a WhatsApp group is been created..like I don't get it.

All of sudden the people who were active suddenly went off. if I do suspect anyone who is in the WhatsApp group ask Me questions I don't think he or she will like my reply.
That aside I'm so glad I met some Nigerians today at kotoka intl Airport Accra sorting out their tickets as well. The man I met and chatted with on the queue travelling to winipeg do say hello if you're on this thread. I'm glad to know alot of us are travelling through Accra.

Andytheo:
Please read my post again. I'm pleading for people to share their travel plans (to a third country) here on nairaland and not on WhatsApp groups.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Henriie:
I will definitely drop details of my journey here.. I really don't get the WhatsApp group nonsense..pardon my language. I mean you got info from here when applying for your visa then time to travel a WhatsApp group is been created..like I don't get it.

All of sudden the people who were active suddenly went off. if I do suspect anyone who is in the WhatsApp group ask Me questions I don't think he or she will like my reply.
That aside I'm so glad I met some Nigerians today at kotoka intl Airport Accra sorting out their tickets as well. The man I met and chatted with on the queue travelling to winipeg do say hello if you're on this thread. I'm glad to know alot of us are travelling through Accra.

Why not send the msg to the admin. He asked everyone here that are interested to send msg so that they can discuss in d Whatapp. There are some things that cannot be said here reason for the group. I sent him msg and he did. This is a faceless app and who knows.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Aijay26: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Henriie:

Nairaland will get congested about our travel plans and this thread is just for visa and landing gist not how to navigate canada ban.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Aijay26: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tinakem:

Why not send the msg to the admin. He asked everyone here that are interested to send msg so that they can discuss in d Whatapp. There are some things that cannot be said here reason for the group. I sent him msg and he did. This is a faceless app and who knows.
thank you so much. There are options that needs to be protected with encryption. People are watching us
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by LadyBlaq: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
hey guys. I decided to go for the visitor visa route as payment portal for SOWP is not responding.

I am stuck at "10 years experience part"

I included three different work instances starting from the recent one.
2019-2021(ongoing)

2012-2019

2011-2012

It's still giving me the error message below.

I don't know what else to do, please help.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Amazeballz: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Perseverer:

Yeah, I'm having the same problem too. I got a medical request, but I had to send the slip to them via email and webform. When the portal returns to how it should be, I will upload and submit.

Maybe you should do the same.
Hello. They requested for my medicals too and I have submitted it via webform. How do you submit it via email and how will you upload it through the portal? Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Andytheo: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Thank you for this @Henriie

Henriie:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
People weren't watching when you got your visa?? You guys are funny

Aijay26:
thank you so much. There are options that needs to be protected with encryption. People are watching us

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Blavkmaann:
PLAGIARISM NA BAD THING OOOO
Final paper wahala, I feel say life na Ctrl C + Ctrl V

That’s how I almost got a heart attack o���
they nearly expel me from university coz of plagiarism!

This exam period, Gist choke!

Watch This video to laugh away life’s stress

Remember to like, share abs ultimately subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNUTtWdrEGU

Thank you!

LOL...This festac man...

You go do copy and paste for oyibo land..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
Aijay26:

Abi nah
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Henriie:

People weren't watching when you got your visa?? You guys are funny

Prepare to getting visa is different from this one. There are some things that were said in the group that if it's here instablog for don carry am. Send msg to admin he will add u. It's for a reason
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cheta315(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yes, I have sent you a message
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Heledy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
Same thing here..
eligibility has started almost same period with yours
but nothing yet and resumption is early Jan, 2022.
Just tire... chai
makano:
Hello Olorun

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EhischemNg: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jxool:

I just did my medical yesterday. But you have to go to iom they will book you manually

Thank you for your response..God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teeprecious: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tinakem:

Prepare to getting visa is different from this one. There are some things that were said in the group that if it's here instablog for don carry am. Send msg to admin he will add u. It's for a reason

Is this for the Mexico group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by donmyzy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Good evening, who has plans of traveling/ travelled through Accra.
Please, i would love to know about the expenses incurred. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Laborah(f): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please who is going to NSCC
Please if you defer ur admission please are u going to pay another tuition deposit after the deferal and please do they refund tuition fee

Thanks
Please treat as urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by purespikes: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
donmyzy:
Alhamdulillah!!!

I feel so relieved sharing my PPR as a silent reader of this thread.

Thanks to the wonderful people of this community and contributors like makano, Lekiboboe, eclint, and Anon123 who continue to help people. God will surely reward you for the good that you do here.

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ekulu77: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Congratulations
Please can you share the format of the mail you to the mp when making enquires about your application
Dolly91:
ITS PPR GUYS!!!

Timeline
Application submitted: June 5th 2021
Biometrics: June 9th 2021
Eligibility started: September 23rd
Procedural fairness: November 18
BVL AND PPR: December 8

My application was put on hold since September.
It’s been God honestly. I found out about the chargeback through an MP of my province. I came here to tell everyone and people said I was even lucky to have found out earlier. I found out on the 8th of November. I sent an explanation and paid only for me to receive the letter on the 18th. Omo I couldn’t even cry. I was just devastated. I reached out to @IAMTHEGBEMISOLA after reading how he tackled his own and got his approval. Special thanks to him and today I finally got min.

Documents submitted:
Landed properties of my sponsor
Bank statements
Birth certificates and passport data pages of my family

Personal documents:
University transcript and certificate
Nysc Certificate
Letter of acceptance
Birth certificate

I can’t even remember the rest as the agent was the one who submitted the application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/publications/diseases-conditions/border-measures-air-travel.html i think there is hope guys grin guys wey sabi english, make una summarize...this update dropped last night

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (834)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.