Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (846961 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sergioclaudio(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Aijay26:
thank you so much. There are options that needs to be protected with encryption. People are watching us
can you please add me to this whatsapp group, thanks. 07062141298
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cherukei2015: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Please I sent you an email, kindly send me the link.
Thanks

Cloudweb:
Be calming down Sir...kindly send me a mail for the link.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
300k for just Admission?

Na wa oo.. Am sure you would have gotten many responses cos I know I came late, so lemme just keep mute....

And I can also see 100k for SOA, seems he wants to do a fake account for you... My Gad..

Truth is, you won't actually get refused if you use this agent, you will get a BAN...

These agents never cease to amaze me.. grin grin

Peace
matthew080:
Hi to every one,pls
I wanted to find a way to better my life by running abroad (cannada).
But I don't just know how to,
So I saw this agent and he gave me some list of expenses,.
Please gurus how true is this

First stage

Admission processing and documentation 300k

Second stage

Visa processing

Visa fee is 119k depending on dollar rate
Police character 7k
Handling fee 50k
Statements of accts 100k

Service charges after visa issue is 150k

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Google is calling you, embrace him..

Peace
Bunmmy01:
Good day everyone,

Can anyone help me with the list of colleges or universities for Post graduate diploma in accounting or business administration-Accounting WITHOUT IELTS requirements for September 2022 admission.
I am a graduate of Accounting. I will like to apply for PGD in accounting or business Administration-accounting

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Suzzysun199: 12:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Anyone that’s looking to travel through Cancun or Dubai(or anywhere really), please reach out to me. Also, if anyone has leads on how to join the WhatsApp groups, pls reach out through my moniker as well. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cherukei2015: 1:23am On Dec 12, 2021
Is it possible to travel through Dubai?
I sent you an email.

Suzzysun199:
Anyone that’s looking to travel through Cancun or Dubai(or anywhere really), please reach out to me. Also, if anyone has leads on how to join the WhatsApp groups, pls reach out through my moniker as well. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 1:49am On Dec 12, 2021
This application was not well packaged and home ties wasn’t addressed well.

I’m wondering the content of the letter of explanation.
folla:
Hi everyone,

My SOWP application and SP applications for my 3 children were refused sometime in September 2021. I applied for GCMS notes on October 1st and received the notes today (December 11th). It took about 71 days for the notes to arrive.

The VO's main reasons for refusal have been quoted below:

“Adult male and 3 children intending to join spouse/parent in Cda, currently in status studying a Masters. I note that spouse’s application was submitted.

On that application, husband and 3 children were listed as non-accompanying.

No guarantee that either will find work to support themselves and 3 children. Given that all deps were listed as non-accompanying and that SP adult recently arrived in Cda, I question the truthfulness of that original statement. Entire family travelling together reduces socio-economic ties to Nigeria. On balance, reviewing all documents before me including information available in the original SP application for adult female, I am not satisfied that PA would respect T&C of entry and leave Cda by the end of an authorized stay.”

Please, GURUS in the house should suggest how I can tackle the refusal reasons.

Please, if you have found yourself in a similar situation, how did you come out?

Thank you in advance of your useful comments.

(Pls note: Wifey travelled to Canny since early Septemer 2021)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 1:52am On Dec 12, 2021
Please dust your koikoi and run .
He wants to use fake documents for you.
Five year ban is not a joke .
Admission is 300k? Lwkmd !
matthew080:
Hi to every one,pls
I wanted to find a way to better my life by running abroad (cannada).
But I don't just know how to,
So I saw this agent and he gave me some list of expenses,.
Please gurus how true is this

First stage

Admission processing and documentation 300k

Second stage

Visa processing

Visa fee is 119k depending on dollar rate
Police character 7k
Handling fee 50k
Statements of accts 100k

Service charges after visa issue is 150k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by desi10mi: 5:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Please I need guide or contact of anyone that writes personal statement
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Beckz009: 5:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Iffylove:
Wow! This is good news, thank you for the update

Hi madeincanada,
Congratulations and thanks for the info, pls if you don’t mind I’ll like to talk to you on WhatsApp to know more as I am traveling soon. Here’s my WhatsApp number 08066689893.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Beckz009: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2021
Madeincanada:

Hi madeincanada,
Congratulations, pls add me up on WhatsApp I have more questions to ask 08066689893, thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by homobolafashion: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2021
am new here. good day everyone i want to study in canada and also find my way of living there. can anyone help me as sister to put me through since there are gurus on the platform. i will really appreciate. lots of thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mancinho(f): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2021
TheLee:
I’m US - based and my brother used my Statements. I don’t think it’s an issue if your sibling is legally situated and working.
We provided my statements and my paystub for 4 months to show consistent inflow of money. Also provided offer letter… and it worked out well.
You’d be fine.

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mancinho(f): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Mancinho,

Your sister can sponsor you. You may stand an improved chance if you leave your NGN 4m untouched and get your brother to assist you with about NGN 3m to run your account to NGN 7m. You can use your payment processor as a freelancer to build the account to avoid lump sums or to be able to easily provide printed evidence from your dashboard to justify any lump if there is one.

Get your sponsor to pay your first-year or first-semester tuition fees and open a GIC for your LE. The reason is that you are using a third-party sponsorship and doing this will help you demonstrate that the study funds are readily available and accessible to you.

Also, get your business registered if it is not. Aside from your sponsor, ensure you place concrete attention to demonstrate a very good economic establishment in your home country. Support your application with as many relevant documents as you can.

This is just one of the several approaches you can leverage.

Best of Luck

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Happy Sunday, House.

I hope we're all doing well today?

Please, I have some questions.

To those who have travelled,

1. Do you go with your phones?

2. How do you communicate with your friends and family when you just arrive Canada?

3. The Wi-Fi on the airplane, with which device (phone) do you access it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Raymondrain: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hello Gurus,
Please I have a question I would like to ask.
I'm a self sponsored applicant , I'm applying very soon for my study permit , my mom is my co sponsor .
1. She's a businesswoman , she has a good inflow and outflow funds in her account but not very good closing balance due to the fact she utilize her funds for her building projects( she's a real estate developer and also a lessor ) can I use her SOA like that even though she's a co sponsor.
2. I'm going for a 2 years PGD and I have all the funds covered for the first year but not for the second year ( I've got a steady income monthly in my SOA ). I paid for the first year already and I got like 6.5m left in my account. Is it enough or I need more for the first year ?
3. Can I apply for the SP without her(Mother) SOA. since she has like 1m closing balance but with great inflow and outflow .I have enough documents to backup her source , proof and availability of funds , I'm just worried about her closing balance .

Please I hold someone can help me answer some of my concern .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Raymondrain: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please I hope someone can reply me regarding this worries.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dude99(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
I’m glad I found this, I want to apply for diploma at Durham College in Canada, in the admission requirement, I saw that I’d need to submit my WAEC or NECO and I don’t know how to go about it cause I’m confused, they said I’ll need to submit transcript and result?

Also I have two WAEC sittings?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Shina2(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pls kindly put the whatsapp link for the omicron ban..abeg abeg
Jumax28:

Even me too or if I can be added to it. My number is +2349023184370.

I have been begging since
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by JustMellow: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bunmmy01:
Good day everyone,

Can anyone help me with the list of colleges or universities for Post graduate diploma in accounting or business administration-Accounting WITHOUT IELTS requirements for September 2022 admission.
I am a graduate of Accounting. I will like to apply for PGD in accounting or business Administration-accounting

Hello Bunmmy01,

You can consider opting for PGD in Business Insight & Analytics, Business Data & Financial Analytics, or a Master of International Financial & Business Management. Your choice of business administration is also okay.

You can check Humber, Conestoga college, etc., as well as Calgary, Windsor university, etc.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by JustMellow: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Osemigho:

Thanks baba. I dey. How are you too? I see you are doing a great job here. One love bro.

I dey well bros! Prosper bro.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Blavkmaann:
this congratulations go reach everybody in Jesus name

Canada visa approvals here and there

Everybody sha Dey prepare!

Juicy gist on my airport experience, Naija nonsense airport to Istanbul, Turkey… then Obodo Oyibo, Canada!
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA_5u6Y7myA

Congrats!

You were not affected by the ban? You went to cad directly?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by JustMellow: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
desi10mi:
Please I need guide or contact of anyone that writes personal statement

Hello Desi10mi,

Search no more. Check my profile signature here on Nairaland to see a link where you can place a request for your SOP/LOE writing assistance. Quote me as the referral.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by JustMellow: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Raymondrain:
Hello Gurus,
Please I have a question I would like to ask.
I'm a self sponsored applicant , I'm applying very soon for my study permit , my mom is my co sponsor .
1. She's a businesswoman , she has a good inflow and outflow funds in her account but not very good closing balance due to the fact she utilize her funds for her building projects( she's a real estate developer and also a lessor ) can I use her SOA like that even though she's a co sponsor.
2. I'm going for a 2 years PGD and I have all the funds covered for the first year but not for the second year ( I've got a steady income monthly in my SOA ). I paid for the first year already and I got like 6.5m left in my account. Is it enough or I need more for the first year ?
3. Can I apply for the SP without her(Mother) SOA. since she has like 1m closing balance but with great inflow and outflow .I have enough documents to backup her source , proof and availability of funds , I'm just worried about her closing balance .

Please I hold someone can help me answer some of my concern .

Hello Raymondrain,

Stating your age would have been helpful. Based on your post, you should be the sole sponsor. Get your mom to send your second year's tuition to your account and provide you with a Letter of Support, and supporting evidence for her source of income. This way, the need to include her bank statement won't be necessary if it is not available.

She can demonstrate in the letter her capability to support your study financially as well as give any useful information too. If you are married, demonstrate the provisions made to sustain your family in your absence.

If you can go for a one-year program, do so. This will enable you to set up a GIC for your LE in addition to the full tuition fee paid. If this is not possible, you can still set up a GIC to support the payment of your first-year fees whilst you can still show the second year's funds in your account or a fixed deposit. This is just for demonstration.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by JustMellow: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
dude99:
I’m glad I found this, I want to apply for diploma at Durham College in Canada, in the admission requirement, I saw that I’d need to submit my WAEC or NECO and I don’t know how to go about it cause I’m confused, they said I’ll need to submit transcript and result?

Also I have two WAEC sittings?

Hello Dude99,

Provide your scratch card along with the certificate. It can pass for the transcript. If you have a first degree before now, consider a Master or PGD/C.

Use either of the certificates that meet the minimum grade requirement of the program if specified. If you can not find it, reach out to the international admissions office for further enquiry.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Raymondrain: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thank you @Justmellow, the funds in her account is just 1m closing balance at the moment but will increase by [/b]june[b] next year when her rental income comes in and I'm 29 y.o. should I wait till those funds enter her account. What's your suggestion ?
I'm working and I do have a good reasonable monthly income.
I already paid for the first year and I have the living expense available for the first year.
JustMellow:

H[b][/b]ello Raymondrain,

Stating your age would have been helpful. Based on your post, you should be the sole sponsor. Get your mom to send your second year's tuition to your account and provide you with a Letter of Support, and supporting evidence for her source of income. This way, the need to include her bank statement won't be necessary if it is not available.

She can demonstrate in the letter her capability to support your study financially as well as give any useful information too. If you are married, demonstrate the provisions made to sustain your family in your absence.

If you can go for a one-year program, do so. This will enable you to set up a GIC for your LE in addition to the full tuition fee paid. If this is not possible, you can still set up a GIC to support the payment of your first-year fees whilst you can still show the second year's funds in your account or a fixed deposit. This is just for demonstration.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lianna2020:
This application was not well packaged and home ties wasn’t addressed well.

I’m wondering the content of the letter of explanation.

Hello Lianna, hope you and yours are coping well over there.

In your own case (correct me if am wrong pls) you applied alone using your husband and child as part of your home ties right? After you travelled, you now applied for them. I guess that's what the poster did and I am preparing to do that too but when I saw her post, I became scared.

Can you throw more light on this because if we say our family was not going to accompany us and after landing, we apply for them, can that be seen as lying? Some people on living in Canada thread are saying so.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Happy Sunday, Guys.

2. How do you communicate with your friends and family when you just arrive Canada?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikechi12(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
1. Yes, you can go with your phones.
2. The airports have FREE WiFi. You can connect to the airport wifi and use WhatsApp call to call your family. But if your family is in a place without internet for whatsapp call, try to set up a Smile account before you leave 9ja. You can use the smile app to do a direct call, voice-over-internet (VOIP) call, to them.
3. You may not have access to the wifi on the plane unless you fly first class, or in some airlines, buy internet data.
PatrickOkunima:
Happy Sunday, Guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayok90: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pls can i reroute my Ethiopian ticket through cotonou
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gift212: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
1. Go with your phone
2. Airport has wifi. Most public places have wifi
3. Some airlines have wifi onboard (free for a duration or paid), use whatever wifi-enabled device you own.
PatrickOkunima:
Happy Sunday, Guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (834)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.