Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (850214 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Shina2(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pls did anyone pass throught gambai to toronto?
What flight did you use to toronto?
And if there is a stop layover at newyork will there be need for a transit visa?
Thanks. Pls i need answer asap
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sirkazeem: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
anyone from may still here waiting. feels like im the only one

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thank you sir. Just got notification now my passport has been stamped and return to vfs Abuja
delard1285:
Good day everyone

Please after ircc Abuja receive your passport you send how long does it take to finalize stamping the visa and send it back to vfs, and how will you know they have stamped your visa?

Thanks

2days/3days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by princetigris(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
MARINA49:
Good evening house , I've been offered post grad. Certificate admission in Conestoga college for spring 2022. I am preparing to apply for visa ,but the issue is that I took IELTS in other to speed up my application processing , however the result wasn't good enough. I got 6. 5 band overall but 5.5 in listen ing and reading . Should I include the result in my application or ignore it ? I think it could limit my chances. Waiting for your responses.
hi can I PM you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sirkazeem:
anyone from may still here waiting. feels like im the only one

Yes oohh .. You are not the one
I'm a May applicant too ......
still being hopefully. I really hope we get our reply before the year runs out.

God go do am for us and e go loud
#may 11th

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SailingSeafarer: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Please is there any seafarer here ? Or anyone in the maritime industry?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Remen: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Has your eligibility started?
Johnchan2:

Yes oohh .. You are not the one
I'm a May applicant too ......
still being hopefully. I really hope we get our reply before the year runs out.

God go do am for us and e go loud
#may 11th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Evergreen694: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Greetings, gurus in the house. Greetings everyone.
Please is there anyone who I currently studying at the university of Regina for a master's program?. Even if you have concluded your program, your assistance is still very much needed.

I just recently applied for admission for a master's program to the University. They requested a wes transcript and my wes reference number which I gave them. Surprisingly on submitting my application, a slot to input original transcript had just popped up in their admission requirements, it was stated that "prospective Engineering students should have their transcripts submitted through wes". And my university takes time to process transcripts.
And also the slot where my wes transcript is meant to be is still empty.

I just want to find out what I'm to do next. I'm I meant to request that a copy of my wes transcript be sent to them even if I had already given them my reference number. I had tried sending them an email twice and they are yet to respond to any.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tee1991: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hi. Please, did you apply to Mount Saint Vincent University through the Nigerian agent? I have sent in an email to the Nigerian agent but there has been no response since the beginning of the month
SandraOvie:
Good morning people!
I've been following up on nairaland from Google, just recently registered, I haven't really known how to use it, I don't even know how this message will appear, so please manage me

(Please note: I'm using an agent)

I worry dear nairalanders! I'm a mature student, graduated high school in 2008, had issues with my 1st degree,just rounded up child bearing and decided to go back to school as I feel purposeless.

So,I applied to universities in MAY waited for the longest two months of my life, finally got admitted into MOUNT SAINT VINCENT UNIVERSITY, HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIA, in July.

Went on to apply on AUGUST the 9th 2021 went for biometrics on 13th of AUGUST.

(Regular application,not NSE) for winter 2022

My people, my application is already 3months! Will be 3 months since biometrics in 2 days!

Anybody on this same application boat with me?

The wait is draining!

Sistrens and brethrens!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fisayo02(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Osemigho:

History, language studies, communications, or development studies as related to the person's experience will be best. She needs to look for professors interested in African Studies, particularly Yoruba or Nigeria as a whole. She will argue she studied one of the many culture and ethnic groups in Africa, based on the person's interest.

It is a serious work and no amount of nairaland replies can help. She needs to start her search and take it serious. All the best.

Thanks for ur response.. Will update u on latest development..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dohwho: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Anon123:

When you fill your immm forms, its expected you fill the correct information. If you tick you are going with your family, its expected you are to to apply with them but if you dont, you are obviously going to be denied because you are trying to mislead the vo

Please can you expatiate?
My wife applied as a student and she ticked the box that I’ll be going with her However I’ve not applied yet does it mean I’m misleading the VO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by matthew080: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pls who know any school with around 500cad first payment tuition fee,

The 1500cad I heard from someone is scary pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CuteCandy90: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
4gunners:
.. for fall 2022, right?

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by matthew080: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
matthew080:

The 1500cad I heard from someone is scary pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
matthew080:

The 1500cad I heard from makano is scary pls

When seeking admission to schools, ensure you familiarize yourself with the schools refund policies.

Some schools do not refund while others do.

Conestoga College charges 1500cad as tuition deposit and it is refundable with $200cad admin fee deduction.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dohwho:

Please can you expatiate?
My wife applied as a student and she ticked the box that I’ll be going with her However I’ve not applied yet does it mean I’m misleading the VO

Please go back to the previous page, i was corrected on that by @SOPWriter

I do not think you are on the wrong but did she say on her sop you are accompanying her?

Other gurus should please advice if i am wrong
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by czar4life: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hi Kenthro,

below is the response, kindly advice.

Hello thank you for reaching out to our office.

Please confirm that you are a resident of Scarborough Centre by providing your postal code.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

The Office of MP Salma Zahid

Kenthro:
salma.zahid@parl.gc.ca. send an email 5 times a day so you'd get noticed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
czar4life:
Hi Kenthro,

Please confirm that you are a resident of Scarborough Centre by providing your postal code.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

This MP thinks you re present in Canada. You will need respond by saying you are not in canadat.

Also the person you are responding is advising you send mails to the visa office emails 5times daily
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iphiegrace(f): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Congratulations Dear,

Please what’s is sole guardianship and how can one get it. I believe it’s for travelling with a minor.

Kankanio:
It’s PPR!

I’ll drop a comprehensive detail shortly. Let me send my passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Remen:
Has your eligibility started?

yes it started since September ohh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tonnymexx: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hello everyone

Please has anyone applied for masters in mass communication?

If yes please which school can i apply for? And what are the chances of getting visa?

Please this is urgent. I will appreciate to hear a quick response.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SwayB(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
IRCC how far na? Applied since 27th of August and Eligibility has not even started. My application has been the same since i completed my biometrics. No ghost update or something to even have hope with. The wait is so tiring.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Olumidestella: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Let us keep praying, there are still may, June and July applicant waiting for response.
Mine is July 13th
It will surely end in praise
So relax and be hopeful.
quote author=SwayB post=108561010]IRCC how far na? Applied since 27th of August and Eligibility has not even started. My application has been the same since i completed my biometrics. No ghost update or something to even have hope with. The wait is so tiring.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
SwayB:
IRCC how far na? Applied since 27th of August and Eligibility has not even started. My application has been the same since i completed my biometrics. No ghost update or something to even have hope with. The wait is so tiring.

Keep disturbing them with mails 3times daily
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ifechidi: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hi fam, Please I need your assistance. I applied for study visa since 14th May 2021, biometrics 21st May, did my upfront medicals 26th August. Passed my medicals 8th September. There has been no update on my application since then. I have written to ircc Kenya and their response was that they were still processing my application. I applied for Gcms notes through Ircc on the 29th of September , I didn't get any response till date. I applied again for Gcms notes through CBSA, the 5 weeks waiting time is passed and no response. Can anyone advice me on what to do? I already deferred my admission from September to January with hope I'll hear from ircc, but as it stands I may have to defer again to May 2022 intake. Please help a sister.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SailingSeafarer: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good evening nairaland family.

Please I am seriously hoping to connect with anyone here who is a seafarer/Marina

Or anyone who has or is planning to apply to Memorial university of Newfoundland for masters program.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tonnymexx: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Please someone should answer me abeg

tonnymexx:
Hello everyone

Please has anyone applied for masters in mass communication?

If yes please which school can i apply for? And what are the chances of getting visa?

Please this is urgent. I will appreciate to hear a quick response.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kenthro: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
czar4life:
Hi Kenthro,

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

use this format and edit it to suit you
Dear ___, MP

My name is ___, Im a Citizen of Nigeria, i am writing this email in order to seek for your help regarding the delayed processing of my Canadian Temporary Residence Study Visa Application, i got admission for undergraduate study in _____ to study Business  administration. My visa application was submitted online to IRCC Ankara Turkey on September 13, completed, did biometrics and since then i have not received any further progress on my application status and there is still no update being made.

I have contacted IRCC Turkey numerous times via email but my concern was never addressed. May i kindly ask you to look into and address the issue as soon as possible? This delay and experience have been affecting my current life and future plans for canada.

Thank you very much, Your time and response are greatly appreciated.

My personal application details are as below,

Last name:

First name:

Date of birth:

Unique Client Identifier (UCI):

Application number:

Application processing location:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by OGRukky: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
tonnymexx:
Please someone should answer me abeg

Hey mass communication is broad . So if you want to do a masters in mass communication you have to decide if it’s Public Relations, Advertising, or broadcast journalism.
For the latter
Western university , university of British Columbia,Rysern University offers journalism programs. You can as well do your own personal research.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kankanio: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
jollytravels:
Congratulations .....and may your daughter own be speedily approved too and I used your testimony to PRAY for my own to be APPROVED SOONEST TOO.........we have so many things in common....same age, AND my daughter is 5 too

Amen. Yours will be approved soonest.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kankanio: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Iffylove:
Congratulations...........This is what God started, he will surely perfect the remaining one

Amen. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (834)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.