Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (850926 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
I received email that my application is ready for collection and I called the customer care and they told me my passport is ready for collection but when I called the courier I used red star express they said the parcel is not in the drop box for collection.

Has anyone in situation like this before and how do you deal with it as my traveling date is this week.
Thanks for anyone to guide me on what to do so I can get the document on time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
XavierZ:
@ 31st Dec, me too.....but Lufthansa.....

@makano posted these requirements in a previous post :

LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED

So for your travel to Canada, you will need
1 Enrollment letter
2. Your stamped Passport
3. Covid 19 negative result
4. Receipt of tuition fee
5. Your quarantine plan ( for both vaccinated and unvaccinated )
6. Arrive Can receipt
7. Passenger locator form( this is needed if you are transiting through UK. That is if you book flights like BA etc to be submitted to the UK government
8. Print study permit approval letter.

What does quarantine plan man please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jxool:
I received email that my application is ready for collection and I called the customer care and they told me my passport is ready for collection but when I called the courier I used red star express they said the parcel is not in the drop box for collection.

Has anyone in situation like thins before and how do you deal with it as my traveling date is this week.
Thanks for anyone to guide me on what to do so I can get the document on time

Nobody uses red star express OR even GIG Logistics. What people use here is DHL. Reach out to vfs to inquire their charges to have the stamped passport couriered back to you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hello guys!
Compliments of the season.

I have a few questions, please.

1. Who's traveling with Lufthansa on the 25th of Dec through Abuja to St. John's, Nl?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
I contact them but they said I can’t use another courier as I have already pay for return courier
Anon123:

Nobody uses red star express OR even GIG Logistics. What people use here is DHL. Reach out to vfs to inquire their charges to have the stamped passport couriered back to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jxool:
I contact them but they said I can’t use another courier as I have already pay for return courier

Hello Jxool,

Just relax ok. They will pick it up. So long as your paid for 2way, it will be brought to the address you used.

Maybe their courier driver isn't at VFS office yet. So relax ok. Lol. When you behold the stamped passport, all this your worries will melt away.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin grin

I called the courier they said they go there 3 times a day but the parcel is not in the drop box where they always collect. So I really don’t know and it confuse me

Ketima:

Hello Jxool,

Just relax ok. They will pick it up. So long as your paid for 2way, it will be brought to the address you used.

Maybe their courier driver isn't at VFS office yet. So relax ok. Lol. When you behold the stamped passport, all this your worries will melt away.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Medicals yes.
One year old is a minor so no biometrics.
Mummy4life1:
Dear House,

I will be applying with my son. Do I need to do his biometric and medical too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Send proof via webform
Agunnaya01:
Good day amazing people, pls i av a running study permit application, I recently got married pls how do i update IRCC about the change in marital status??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jxool:
grin grin grin

I called the courier they said they go there 3 times a day but the parcel is not in the drop box where they always collect. So I really don’t know and it confuse me

Before the end of today, and if vfs have dropped it at the drop box, they will surely pick it up. So expect update in your tracking from this night
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jay5050: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Greetings Everyone.

I am having issues completing the Canada study permit application form. It shows in red that "the JavaScript has been disabled". I tried to enable it but still having issues. Please, I will like to know if I can print out the form, fill it, then upload it together with LOE and other documents?

Thank you �❤
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
I hope so. But they said it has been ready since 16th December for collection.

I keep my hope tight. Thanks @ketima smiley

Ketima:

Before the end of today, and if vfs have dropped it at the drop box, they will surely pick it up. So expect update in your tracking from this night
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Damanjay: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
So no PPR today

This wait is no longer encouraging cry cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Perfectyyyyyy: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Same here.

I applied with ZenithBank about 2 weeks ago and no update up still now. And a few days to the deadline. What can I do now?

omabisco:

Has your payment been processed? I applied for weeks now and no update or response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Perfectyyyyyy:
Same here.

I applied with ZenithBank about 2 weeks ago and no update up still now. And a few days to the deadline. What can I do now?

Please run den zenith bank. Did for someone and even after a month, nothing. Had to move it to all these new banks without much customer. Under 3 days, it was done.

Now with this new CBN policy on form A, you may need to visit the bank and see if it hasn't been cancelled.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hello Flow

Email who, IRCC or MP?

Please be specific..

Peace
Flowwwwbiz:

Thank you for your reply...please how do I email them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hello Agunnaya

Upload via Webform and email your Marriage certificate and an LOE informing them of your change of Marital status..

Peace
Agunnaya01:
Good day amazing people, pls i av a running study permit application, I recently got married pls how do i update IRCC about the change in marital status??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jumax28: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good afternoon all

Please how do one apply for form A now. This online thing I don't understand and how long does it take? My bank is saying its done individually and they don't know about it, can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lizabeth36(f): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good evening everyone.. am a 2nd time applicant. Ever since the confirmation of submission ntin else has changed.. if the biometric and medical is still in progress. It was d same medical documents I submitted and passed in my first application. Now my 2nd application is two months and some days..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Seriously, you need to be careful of what you post out here.

You don’t censor anything.
You are one of the people affecting applications from Nigeria.

Na wa

matthew080:

Hello
I don't know anything about POF oooo
I am in search of it self
What I posted was from someone who wanted to offer me one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by GentleBobo: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why was your first application refused, after you passed medical examination? Please, share.
Lizabeth36:
Good evening everyone.. am a 2nd time applicant. Ever since the confirmation of submission ntin else has changed.. if the biometric and medical is still in progress. It was d same medical documents I submitted and passed in my first application. Now my 2nd application is two months and some days..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by IvyTutors: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good evening,
Results for the BCS exams written in October 2021 are out
You can get your materials for the upcoming exams from Us
Send us a message
Registration for the BCS exams ends in January 2022
It is never too early to start preparing.
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lizabeth36:

Send mails 3times a day for a week to have your app worked on.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Agunnaya01: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lianna2020:
Send proof via webform

Thank you...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Agunnaya01: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
makano:
Hello Agunnaya

Upload via Webform and email your Marriage certificate and an LOE informing them of your change of Marital status..

Peace

Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by biolaowo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jxool congratulations bro.
I just got Passport request today bro. Is the EgyptAir really cheap
Jxool:
Please if anyone is going to travel anytime from now please do let us know what documents is needed at Nigeria airport. I book Egyptair and am leaving 31st anyone leaving same date and same airline we can travel together going to Toronto.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by biolaowo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
I just got my PPR request today. Thanks to everyone on the platform

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SwayB(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
biolaowo:
I just got my PPR request today. Thanks to everyone on the platform
Congratulations. Kindly drop your timeline to encourage and enlighten others.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Flowwwwbiz(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
makano:
Hello Flow

Email who, IRCC or MP?

Please be specific..

Peace
How i email Both of them, and what's the full meaning of “MP”
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Atigba: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ketima:

Hello Jxool,

Please can someone get a Canadian visa with 8 months graduate program certificate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lizabeth36(f): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Thanks so much
Anon123:

Send mails 3times a day for a week to have your app worked on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (834)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.