Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (66130 Views)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by SeyeMan(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:

All religious gathering should be banned, he shouldn't have mentioned only Mosques, what of churches? We will not just allow any bigot to paint our religion black, we must open mouth and said the truth

He mentioned that security formations are not opened to Christians on Sunday for worship like it's made assessible for Muslims on Fridays.

You only justified the assertion that religion is our problem in this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Sagay212: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Religion is not the problem. The problem is the too many senseless ab.okis we have up north and the cursed leaders in the south who will accept all sorts of rubbish thrown at them because of money.

The southern leaders need to wake up and have this useless country divided. You can imagine crazy humans abandoning their jobs all in the name of going to pray. They do it in every govt parastatal in this useless country. They can even leave a security post to go and pray. No common sense. Just bunch of cows.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by bizzibodi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:
This so-called old soldier is a hypocrite, what is the relationship between Juma'at prayer and NDA attack? This is certainly a bigot. Why is he hellbent on linking Buhari with Bokoharam? Why didn't him kill the Bokoharam that he admitted he arrested? Why didn't them kill all the Bokoharam during goodluck? If he knows those that attacked Jaji barrack let him come out and name them or he should shut up
Can you read at atall,he said gates of military barracks are thrown open for all manners of faithful including bokoharams every Friday for jumat..the intelligent wing of BH goes to the barracks to spy every Friday.
Can't you process that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
ogododo:
Terrorists named current Govs, Senators, Aso Rock officials as sponsors during interrogation – Ex-Naval Officer

https://punchng.com/terrorists-named-current-govs-senators-aso-rock-officials-as-sponsors-during-interrogation-ex-naval-officer/

we are still going in circle

names, no names

tomorrow DSS will invite this gentleman quote me
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by mu2sa2: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Hear this hypocrite talk, that its only on Fridays terrorists get to survey the military environment, what of Sundays during church service ?, don't they allow Christian worshipers to join them, from outside & these terrorists cannot disguise as Christian to enter like they did madanllah bombing of suleja. Mr retired Military personnel tell us how many billions you stole when you where in service.
Tell us the fact that, you guys don't want the war on insurance to end because of the security vote you enjoy.
This hypocrite I bet cannot defend the source of the wealths. He accumulated during the peak of his career, like GEJ clueless rightly said " Stealing is not corruption.
Hahahahaha! That's all I have as comment.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by nisai: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
tamdun:

Am a Muslim bro,we need to think with our head not with our heart, why would they throw the gate wide open for every Tom,dick and Harry every Friday? Show my anywhere in the world (especially muslim nations) that throw open their barrack gates for public use on Friday(or any day)
I am a muslim as well but I have brain to think logically for myself without opposing the Islamic injunctions. Religious zombies plenty for Nigeria, wallahi. Even the noble prophet, being the most logical person that he was, will understand that such carelessness by the NDA does not befit this period of chronic insecurity.
But as usual, once our religiously bigoted Zombies hear Islam or Christianity, they hibernate their thinking faculty.

Won ti ko eran po ero ni Nigeria yi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by tamdun: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
flokii:

Ignore that one.. Jonathan was everything but a leader, just lucky to become president following the demise of former president Yar'adua.

The same person blaming SW now won't tell you that SW actually stood by Jonathan after the death of his boss, when the Northern mafias came to ridicule him. Infact I feel Jonathan was a mistake that should never have happened. It's unfortunate Yar'adua died and didn't complete his tenure. Nigeria would have faired better under him.
They always find a way to blame sw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by sabreal: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
ogododo:
Terrorists named current Govs, Senators, Aso Rock officials as sponsors during interrogation – Ex-Naval Officer

https://punchng.com/terrorists-named-current-govs-senators-aso-rock-officials-as-sponsors-during-interrogation-ex-naval-officer/

Copied:
Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.

4 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by maldino: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
What has our Minister of Information, Lai Mohammad, got to say?
FEMI ADESINA
GARBA SHEHU
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by pquaver(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
My Lord, permit me if I may, to reiterate what my client said. May I, my Lord?

In quotes:

My Lord, may I if I may?

May I my Lord, if I may?

My Lord,

Allow me to assume to pressume, assert to dissect, your most honourable, my client may be staged another coup.

My Lord, I beseech, write this down in your diary book because a political shut up may definitely happen.

I bow to allow my learned colleagues below demonstrate their assertions.

Why the government no prosecute them in 2012? That means it not Buhari alone all Nigerian president b4 him are all part of boko haram
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by flokii: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
nisai:
We are observing. I believe our leaders in the West are not foolish. Once they figure out the hole of the thread then they will make the ultimate decision and thousands of Buhari cannot stop our unanimous resolve.

That is the thing.. majority are already seeing the handwriting and making ground plans in case of any incasity.

It's SE I pity, they have shown that they can't survive without Nigeria resources and market. Always going about asslicking fulanis and singing songs of their commitment to one indivisible Nigeria like parrots.

As it is now, everybody is on red alert for any eventuality. This one they have gone to NDA, maybe next is NASS or Aso rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by angelfallz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Do you know the name of the lady that sang the song?

Aboks:
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY OF GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISHES DROWN AND EVEN DIE OF THIRST ,
THIS IS SUPER STORY A LIFE OF PRECIOUS STONES AND GOOD TASTE ,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY
THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH!
THIS IS SUPERSTORY,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by cucumbar: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
ogododo:

I watched this one hour interview on channels tv. Very chilling and revealing.
Except something is done really fast, Nigeria is in trouble, the south in particular.

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by nisai: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
flokii:

That is the thing.. majority are already seeing the handwriting and making ground plans in case of any incasity.

It's SE I pity, they have shown that they can't survive without Nigeria resources and market. Always going about asslicking fulanis and singing songs of their commitment to one indivisible Nigeria like parrots.

As it is now, everybody is on red alert for any eventuality. This one they have gone to NDA, maybe next is NASS or Aso rock.
You got the drift, bro.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Egein(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
BiafraInc:
The so-called commodore is a fool. He was among those that brought Buhari to power because of his and his people's hatred against Jonathan. What's the fool telling us now? What we don't already know? We Igbos knew about this long ago and warned all you idiots. but ostrich behavior wouldn't let you see beyond your hate.
The idiot is still hoping for a better nigeria. I don't know why these people and slavery are like 5 & 6. Intelligent officer my foot. Even with his many years of intelligence, he couldn't see what an ordinary Igbo man saw in Buhari that made us reject him 4 times. Amala and gbegiri intelligent officer.

You are an unhindered fo.ol.

3 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Samunique:
Our number one problem in Nigeria is religion.

I'm a Christian, I don't practice religion but faith in Christ.

For those who think Buhari is clueless about the insecurities in the land should have a rethink.

Why is it that this same Buhari that always looks helpless when it comes Terrorists whom he rebranded as bandits, is the same Buhari that handles the issue of agitation and secession with iron fist ?

The answer is simple, Buhari head wants to fight the the terrorists but his heart wouldn't simply bcs, he's sympathetic to their cause and has the same ideology laying deep in the bottom of his heart, that's why he's so confused about the whole thing.

It's like asking a father to hang his son he so much loves.....

Nonsense and Buhari.....being a President denies one of such sentimental childish notion nonsense you just gave as an excuse...

If this is the case, then the house of Rep and Senators are useless not to know what next to do....
I hate what I don't like with so much zeal...
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Egein(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
angelfallz:
Do you know the name of the lady that sang the song?

Essence, I think.
Formerly with Kennis Music.

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Letmehearword: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
I am so very impressed with this man even though majority of the things he said are open secrete but to put his life on the line to mention directly Buhari's plan along with those in his govt to Islamise Nigeria must be commended, if only the elites of the south can rise up and say enough is enough restructure or give a separate entity because what happened in Zaria was a statement by the terrorists, they are telling us when they are ready they will over run us, the time to speak up and act is now

4 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Baba40(f): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Am praying for this man's protection ooooo... He really revealed enough
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by flokii: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bizibi:
I just watched the video on channels TV YouTube channel and the retired Navy commodore made sense..... He even said he was part of the team that really worked to bring in buhari in 2015 and he is shocked at the way president buhari turned out in the last 6 years.

The intelligence agencies in the u.s were skeptical about buhari but they convinced them that buhari will fix things. Honestly,I always say it here anybody supporting buhari here I just an online sycophant.

Change is the only constant thing in life.. it's unfortunate if some people with questionable past refuse to change.

The root cause of agitations here and there is the lack of will by government to end terrorism yet people with families are dying like chickens. I mean the North can't keep dragging us all back for God's sake. Some of us want progress and better life in our homelands, not to be running to foreign lands. O to ge o!

2 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Sammerboi: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Many Nigerians forget bubu quotes when he says an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north. But why Should you sponsors terrorists to kill and displace your own peoples? I’m Muslim and don’t support why you should be killin your fellow Muslim brother in the name jihad. But I hope this senseless killings should forever remain in the north.

1 Like

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by SeyeMan(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:
This so-called old soldier is a hypocrite, what is the relationship between Juma'at prayer and NDA attack? This is certainly a bigot. Why is he hellbent on linking Buhari with Bokoharam? Why didn't him kill the Bokoharam that he admitted he arrested? Why didn't them kill all the Bokoharam during goodluck? If he knows those that attacked Jaji barrack let him come out and name them or he should shut up

You didn't even bother to watch the video to learn his premises. He said, the open assess to security formations for Jumat prayers on Friday is the opportunity used by extremists (whereby all manner of people wander freely in all of Nigeria's high security premises) to survey the places and plan their attacks. Do you know what it means for extremists to attack NDA; they can't just walk in without knowing when and how to demobilize the men on patrol.
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by am4truth(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
BiafraInc:
The so-called commodore is a fool. He was among those that brought Buhari to power because of his and his people's hatred against Jonathan. What's the fool telling us now? What we don't already know? We Igbos knew about this long ago and warned all you idiots. but ostrich behavior wouldn't let you see beyond your hate.
The idiot is still hoping for a better nigeria. I don't know why these people and slavery are like 5 & 6. Intelligent officer my foot. Even with his many years of intelligence, he couldn't see what an ordinary Igbo man saw in Buhari that made us reject him 4 times. Amala and gbegiri intelligent officer.

Go and sit down...
How did his single vote brought Buhari to power..? .
Jonathan has moved on since with his life, you are still on the same spot.

3 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Eriokanmi: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
This fearless man bared it all today on channels tv, amazing!
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Bngf: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Blackdisciple(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
I did the thread...
We will see that no single name is mentioned
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Notyouraveragej: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2021

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by bizzibodi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:

He should have suggested that all the religious gathering should be banned for outsiders, but to only mention Mosque shows that he is a bigot
They ban christain s from outside from worshipping in their chapels,I was at a barrack gate one day a soldier prevented a pastor from going in to preach..saying the have chaplains.
More over all bokoharams,iswap,Fulani militias aka bandits are Muslims none are christians.

3 Likes

Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by tobatele(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
I hope someone will not step on toes
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by tobatele(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
I hope someone will not step on toes here with this statement
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Skillsnigeria: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors by Eriokanmi: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This man gave a sound submission, I hope he won't get a visit from the DSS afterwards
I was in awe as he bared it all today on channels tv. Chamberlain asked if he wasn't feeling there could be any threat to his life after this assertion and the man said...I don't care. That's bravery.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.