Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) (65678 Views)

Three Family Members And Maid Die After Eating Poisoned Food In Enugu / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by CNiro: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
yarimo:
IPOB and wickedness undecided undecided undecided
Mumu talk, it can happen anywhere! Rest in peace to the dead. Pls God comfort the survivors!
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Father254: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Metrix147:
No fewer than seven persons have been confirmed dead after eating the popular barbecue known as suya with juice in Umueze Umuakanu Umuahia North LGA, Abia State, ABN TV reports.

Father of the house Mr. Jessey was said to have bought the suya from where all the family members, including extended family who came for holidays ate.

ABN TV gathered that only the Wife Mrs Ogba Jessey, and his son survived.

She is currently receiving treatment at Federal Medical Centre Umuahia.

Our correspondent gathered that she is not aware that other members of the family have passed on.

They were said to have started throwing up after eating the suya suspected to have been poisoned.

The deceased have been deposited in the morgue while the surviving victims are currently receiving treatment.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/08/family-of-7-die-after-eating-suya-in-abia-community-graphic-photos/

The southern part of this country with various churches here and there I think it's time to focus on agriculture than planting churches let's plant seeds thereby empowering members and providing food for members.

The food attack is coming shortly.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by faithfull18(f): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jesu.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by dk58(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pray not to sleep with the enemy watching over you
Say 'God forbid' when you read bad news like this one
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Dade555: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Investigation should be taken to a certain the root cause of the tragedy. Rip to the deceased.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:
Ndi dot people and rituals, they have use them for rituals...money must b made

You're very stupid and childish. Your type still bedwets. Akwiya
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by AlphaMale666: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by DrChukki: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:

Is this what you have to say in a situation like this?

No wonder you and your brothers are comfortably killing people in Jos and Kaduna. You will meet your Waterloo one day...

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by CaptainAyub: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
yarimo:
money must be made before christmas. I smh for them undecided
Imagine an erudite SKULLar from Ogun state like you talking about rituals?

1 Like

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by OnyemaUmuawa(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Four of the kids are My cousins Children. Our family is in deep mourning time now and few weeks ago we lost an Uncle also now dis.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Timblogga: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
DankemzI:
Let's look at it from a scientific point of view! Can they confirm the expiry date on the juice?
expired juice don’t kill. It can only introduce toxins that food poisoning. The standard definition of food poisoning.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Timblogga: 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
OnyemaUmuawa:
Four of the kids are My cousins Children. Our family is in deep mourning time now and few weeks ago we lost an Uncle also now dis.
so sorry bro.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Timblogga: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

Did the buyer (man of the house) survive?

Did he give the Suya to someone else to take to his family?

If not arrest the Suya seller ASAP.
No

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by madgoat(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by kingsceemark(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2021
kestolove95:

Old fool

Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:44am On Aug 26, 2021
yarimo:
money must be made before christmas. I smh for them undecided

Who's making the money here? undecided
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by makavelli80(m): 2:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Kingzy4real:
Whether you like it or not, this country is already divided along ethnic line. In as much as NIGERIA exist as country HAUSA MAN WILL SEE IGBO MAN AS ENEMY AND WILL NOT HESTITATE TO ELIMINATE HIM AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY.

In my Area, All the HAUSA PEOPLE SELLING SUYA HAVE ALL GONE. THIS IS A BIG SIGN TO THE SOUTH EASTERNERS.

WHEN NNAME KANU TELL U TO BOYCUT SUYA AND COW, YOU LAUGHED AND CALL HIM NAMES, SOME SAYS HE IS TRYING TO BRING DIVISION, THIS IS A BIG SIGN.

ONE DAY THE NORTH WILL POISON ALL THE BEANS COMING TO EAST, THIS I SEE COMING......

NDI IGBO BE WISE!
U too like beans
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by immortal2: 4:36am On Aug 26, 2021
I have stopped buying edible things from Northerners. The only time I buy is when there is no choice. At that, we exercise lots of caution. Nigeria is at war, The Federal government using Fulanis and BH (Talibans) is technically at war with non- Muslims.

For those who would argue, is there any rational explanation why the government is insisting on a non-existing grazing reserve in SE, SW and MB?
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by princegasket13: 5:10am On Aug 26, 2021
God of mercy
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Originalsly: 5:20am On Aug 26, 2021
MrCover:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this country.

There is no single day that will pass without you rushing to to read bad news and dashing to Nairaland to complain.

@ topic .... it was a family gathering ... who amongst the clan has something against his family? Is there something to gain by wiping out the family?... who will gain his property?... Is it envy? ... Is it hate? Is it one of the children who was unhappy? This they need to investigate carefully.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 26, 2021
kestolove95:

Anu
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Edusouls(m): 5:47am On Aug 26, 2021
At times if u don’t know what to say shut up and hide your sheer foolishness and stupidity, all of those fake juices produced in aba is likely to be the culprit, ewu..
Kingzy4real:
Whether you like it or not, this country is already divided along ethnic line. In as much as NIGERIA exist as country HAUSA MAN WILL SEE IGBO MAN AS ENEMY AND WILL NOT HESTITATE TO ELIMINATE HIM AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY.

In my Area, All the HAUSA PEOPLE SELLING SUYA HAVE ALL GONE. THIS IS A BIG SIGN TO THE SOUTH EASTERNERS.

WHEN NNAME KANU TELL U TO BOYCUT SUYA AND COW, YOU LAUGHED AND CALL HIM NAMES, SOME SAYS HE IS TRYING TO BRING DIVISION, THIS IS A BIG SIGN.

ONE DAY THE NORTH WILL POISON ALL THE BEANS COMING TO EAST, THIS I SEE COMING......

NDI IGBO BE WISE!
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Edusouls(m): 5:48am On Aug 26, 2021
Biafra people wicked they produce fake juices that have now poisoned their brothers and sisters, soon now they tell you it’s Hausa Fulani, these Biafra people are really cursed
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by sirdick17: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The suya man should be arrested and killed.

Were they d only one that bought suya from d man that night? Did anything happen to other buyers?
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by EmmaLege: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2021
oh no cry cry cry
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by bluefilm: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2021
Endtime Suya and Juice.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by mcjudy: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Rip
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by whodeyhere: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Flahyuq:

You don't have sense

I have to agree with you..
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by SammyChi1988: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Stop buying Suya from Fulani and Hausa people... Stop buying their cow meat. That's their new method of killing Igbo's.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Tizu(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2021
May what happened to them be your fate. Amen
Since you are making mockery with the sudden death of 7 humans like from eating , something you also do often.
Re: Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) by Offpoint1: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

Did the buyer (man of the house) survive?

Did he give the Suya to someone else to take to his family?

If not arrest the Suya seller ASAP.

How about the juice company? He wasn't the only one who might had bought suya from the mallam. Let's be with our judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.