Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings (41321 Views)

Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SweetiliciousD: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:
Uche Mefor is a true son of the soil and is right by placing the curse.

Mefor is fully aware that the state he comes from doesn't approve of anything that deals with natural Ignorance , most especially in using the lives of people as source of living and funds to fugitives who has no meaningful source of income abroad.

I pride myself as being fair and just and as such I join Mefor in placing eternal curse on Igbos.

I curse the day all Igbos were born, I curse the very conscience they sit on to brain wash people.

Their lives will never be significant to Igboland and their history washed away as the river flows...

Still submitting
[/s]

Come to Onitsha head Bridge or main market and say this.

Uche Mefor kor unfortunate ni...

Biafra is here.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
[s][/s]

Come to Onitsha head Bridge or main market and say this.

Uche Mefor kor unfortunate ni...

Biafra is here.

You will leave Abia, your state and be telling someone where to go in his/her own state.

Are people from that Abia of a state really okay? I doubt.

Nnamdi Kanu will leave Abia elections but will come and be running around like a mad man on another man's election.

Dem use here swear for u people?

Ooochim..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Ekpeitit(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
IPOB WAS ALREADY CURSED.
THE DOT NATION WAS ALREADY CURSED.
BIAFRA WAS ALREADY CURSED.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Emergingnation(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]Not interested.

Mefor is son of the soil. Anambra son.

Carry your biafra to Abia state.

Thank u[/s].
Cry cry unity begging Abaki

You backwards region is currently burning through the activities of fulani bandits , that seems not to border you..

3 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by SweetiliciousD: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You will leave Abia, your state and be telling someone where to go in his/her own state.

Are people from that Abia of a state really okay? I doubt.

Nnamdi Kanu will leave Abia elections but will come and be running around like a mad man on another man's election.

Dem use here swear for u people?

Ooochim..

Igbo bụ Igbo.

There is no Abia, Imo nor Anambra in Biafra.

Biafra is here.

For umpteenth time, Igbo bụ Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Igbo bụ Igbo.

There is no Abia, Imo nor Anambra in Biafra.

Biafra is here.

For umpteenth time, Igbo bụ Igbo.

Continue dreaming in your room.

We have 36 states and so shall it be.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by NNEWIsuper: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Not interested.

Mefor is son of the soil. Anambra son.

Carry your biafra to Abia state.

Thank u.
Anambra is not igbo case closed

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by InternalAuditor: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Dirty Aba pig. Anambra doesn't want to be in the same igbo with your backward shithole Abia state cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

that's cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by wealthyhenry(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Uche Mefor is a sell out and a saboteur. But posterity will judge him.
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by nairavsdollars(f): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
curse kill him there
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Handsum64: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
These IPOB are just pure criminals that could not thrive under Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nuelito: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Smh
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by MrOwonikoko: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fake news
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Lovenorth: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
KANU is a stupid animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by MrOwonikoko: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fake news
[s][/s]
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Michael662(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
An Igbo man will Forever be an Igbo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yeebos and curses na 5 & 6... grin

Them sabi banish pass anything.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by brosom(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mefor is fully aware that the state he comes from doesn't approve of anything that deals with natural Ignorance , most especially in using the lives of people as source of living and funds to fugitives who has no meaningful source of income abroad.

I pride myself as being fair and just and as such I join Mefor in placing eternal curse on Igbos.

I curse the day all Igbos were born, I curse the very conscience they sit on to brain wash people.

Their lives will never be significant to Igboland and their history washed away as the river flows.....
No die for Igbo matter o, chill and take para you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Kingcalls: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Their lives will never be significant to Igboland and their history washed away as the river flows.....

Look at this one mentioning son of the soil on another person's land....we are not like u cows

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Dirty Aba pig. Anambra doesn't want to be in the same igbo with your backward shithole Abia state cheesy

Ebonyi doesn't want any of your shiit.

You guys have inferiority complex angry

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by richie240: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Look at d person talking about treachery!
The same person who (during d endsars protest) covertly planned d destruction of his Host's land.
The best way in his eyes to repay south west for its liberality was to seek its destruction and desecration abi?

Treachery personified pointing accusing fingers!

Meanwhile, Kanu’s former right-hand man, who cursed IPOB on Wednesday, wrote, “as a pillar and founding member who helped make it the phenomenon it was, my blessings are already withdrawn and ipob as an organisation and movement already cursed that you may know that treachery and desecration of the land do not pay and that there is a supreme being in charge of the affairs of men and control of the universe.
“Forget all the shenanigans, in the fullness of time, you shall realise the import of this assertion.”

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3098348

Pot calling kettle black.

Shior!
cool

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sir, they said I should tell you that your curse is in valid...
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Viktoh210: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ndi ara ndi ara

If he wants to tok he should come out and do tok this rubbish...all this people that can't have sense
I don't even understand some Nigerians , u are not going forward ya not going backward yet una no want naija to kukuma divide , it's witchcraft bros and bae na witchcraft
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Sholaco: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hahahahahaha he would become a saboteur now ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Asgard73:
Uche can rant like a mental patience that he is... won’t change anything grin

Won’t make him a member of IPOB or any group.. he’s a homeless and free..

Uche should start his own freedom movement and let’s see who knows him .. talk more listening to him.. except some foolishly stupid imp like him.. those are the idiots that can take him serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[/s]

Nnamdi Kanu is the chameleon who thinks himself a frog.

Well he is custody already.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biafra is a good ideology but IPOB are a bunch of touts and rascals which will frustrate its actualisation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by ameh99: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings by Okhuadams(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Have withdrawn my blessings — Nnamdi Kanu's former deputy, Mefor places curse on IPOB

Uche Mefor, a former deputy of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the group said this on Wednesday.

Mefor, in a post on his Facebook account on Wednesday, said he has withdrawn his blessing from the group.

Kanu and Mefor who is the head of Information and Communication of the new Customary Government of Biafra, clashed with the IPOB leader last year due to his method of operating the group.

Mefor has now joined forces with former Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo in their bid to actualise the Biafra agenda.

Recall that Dokubo declared a new Biafra government and named himself as the leader of the government.

Dokubo who noted in the statement he released through Mefor on the declaration of a “Biafra de facto customary government” said the time has come for them to take their destinies in their hands, adding that their people have long suffered injustice and marginalization in Nigeria.

A few weeks after, Dokubo in a video released on social media described Kanu as a criminal.

While accusing the IPOB leader of using the “Biafran struggle” as a business venture, Dokubo claimed Nnamdi Kanu has been diverting funds meant for the Biafran cause.

Meanwhile, Kanu’s former right-hand man, who cursed IPOB on Wednesday, wrote, “as a pillar and founding member who helped make it the phenomenon it was, my blessings are already withdrawn and ipob as an organisation and movement already cursed that you may know that treachery and desecration of the land do not pay and that there is a supreme being in charge of the affairs of men and control of the universe.
“Forget all the shenanigans, in the fullness of time, you shall realise the import of this assertion.”

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3098348
Both you, kanu that criminal asari, all of una b egg in the frying pan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Dies In London!!! - METRO-UK / Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau's House In Kano State. Photos / EndSARS Protest: Fear Grips Politicians, Wealthy Nigerians Over Unabated Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.