Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him (53853 Views)

Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State / Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Chukabiz(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2021
Ishilove:

This is for those of you who want your partner to propose in public because you have seen it on social media. It's all fake and prearranged.

Don't believe most things you see online.

Lol. Who was your English teacher?

8 Likes

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by CaptainAyub: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Yamleg Amaka

Doya Kafa

Ishu ese.

Ji ukwu.
You own BMC na strictly on Igbos.
Continue hating while we buy up Lagos and send you to the bushes of Ogun state.
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Danjikanbauchi: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:
IBO AMAKA.
E shock you grin Yar Boko Haram Terrorist. How are you ?

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by uba1991: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2021
brosom:
without the Dot u can't breath grin
hahahaha !!! funny you.
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2021
The dubiousness of an Igbo woman is second to none

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Superboss: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2021
This na olosho and criminal.
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by brosom(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
hahahaha !!! funny you.
But u would love to marry from the Dot, yes?

U love them I see grin grin grin
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by CondemnBattery(f): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2021
You didn't get the meaning of that sentence obviously. Engage her to be a part not engage her as a fiance for marrage cool
Ishilove:

This is for those of you who want your partner to propose in public because you have seen it on social media. It's all fake and prearranged.

I buy inverter batteries
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by pacespot(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Igbo killing Igbo, but Yoruba is their problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2021
pacespot:
Igbo killing Igbo, but Yoruba is their problem.

IBO AMAKA..

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Kennitrust(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Ishilove:

the engagement mentioned here is not that of marriage

Read with understanding

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2021
CaptainAyub:

NDÍ AMAKA why not buy NIGERIA so that we can relocate to CHAD..

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Commentor: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Spending123:
The man that says "he who finds a woman finds happiness" have come back to apologise. angry angry

grin
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

IPO Amaka.
smelling aboki your people are in the kidnapping business ogorogo smoker grin

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by stevenosa(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ishilove:

You sabi English so? To engage her does not mean to propose to her here. Read well before you vomit.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by TheWolfen(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin

Dem never tell u b4 say make u fear woman and stay alive?
This one weak me
Bia aunty Kelechi ki LA GBE ki le ju grin
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
smelling aboki your people are in the kidnapping business ogorogo smoker grin

STILL NO TRIBE CAN BEAT IBO'S IN NEGATIVE AND DIRTY BUSINESS ..

IBO AMAKA SELLING OUT NIGERIA IMAGE WITH BAD REPUTATIONS TO THE WORLD BEFORE AFRICA CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION .

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Wawelexy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Spending123:
The man that says "he who finds a woman finds happiness" have come back to apologise. angry angry
....... Did you accept his apology? Better don't try it.
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Zane2point4(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wanted to run and live with a man, blc you dint want to stay with your family and sisters.

Many female child are from broken homes, always telling story touching stories many have bn pushed to street full time.

But when you see them for the first time, they're all nice and forming big chick.
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

STILL NO TRIBE CAN BEAT IBO'S IN NEGATIVE AND DIRTY BUSINESS ..

IBO AMAKA SELLING OUT NIGERIA IMAGE WITH BAD REPUTATIONS TO THE WORLD BEFORE AFRICA CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION .
And we invest the money in our state building houses creating jobs on like ur useless tribe that kidnap,Rape and do or kinda useless stuff yet no modern development in your sick region na to dey chop sugar cane up and down aboki with no sense grin cheesy grin una poorness done reach the level way be say una dey chop grass grin

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Horlufemi(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Yamleg Amaka

Doya Kafa

Ishu ese.

Ji ukwu.

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
CaptainAyub:

See a grown man crying grin

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
And we invest the money in our state building houses creating jobs on like ur useless tribe that kidnap,Rape and do or kinda useless stuff yet no modern development in your sick region na to dey chop sugar cane up and down aboki with no sense grin cheesy grin

NETWORK NO EVEN DY EAST NOT TO MENTION GOOD WATER, OR ROAD... OR SCHOOL
LAND SELF UNAH NO GET TO FARM WETIN YOU WANT TELL ME..
UNAH GOATS WER DY CHOP PERSON CLOTHES BECAUSE OF HUNGER..
COME EDO HERE THEY DY EVEN FOLLOW US DRAG LAND. [ WAHALA NO TOO MUCH SO ]

UPON THE JOB NAH IBO STILL BE CRIMINALS..

HARDLY HEAR RAPE CASES IN NORTH.. BUT IBO HMMM EVEN PAPA SELF DY SLEEP WITH DAUGHTER..

our neighbor say nah mud be her husband family house for IMO state.. but you go see the man dy make mouth like say tomorrow no dey.. nah river they go go fetch early in the morning before sun come out..
lolz. my aunt wer they post to east for service run come back because she no fit cope..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by iamdapsyj(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ishilove:

You don't seem to get that statement correctly

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

NETWORK NO EVEN DY EAST NOT TO MENTION GOOD WATER, OR ROAD... OR SCHOOL
LAND SELF UNAH NO GET TO FARM WETIN YOU WANT TELL ME..
UNAH GOATS WER DY CHOP PERSON CLOTHES BECAUSE OF HUNGER..
UPON THE JOB NAH IBO STILL BE CRIMINALS..

HARDLY HEAR RAPE CASES IN NORTH.. BUT IBO HMMM EVEN PAPA SELF DY SLEEP WITH DAUGHTER..

our neighbor say nah mud be her husband family house for IMO state.. but you go see the man dy make mouth like say tomorrow no dey.. nah river they go go fetch early in the morning before sun come out..
lolz. my aunt wer they post to east for service run come back because she no fit cope..
grin grin
aboki na Aboki oh! so you never visit East you the talk nonsense grin cheesy ask your aboki them brothers who are shoe makers, com com picker or crabs picker from dustbin, or does selling sugar cana in the East how developed Eastern states are grin grin the will explain to you say na London oh i have been to all Northern states none during my NYSC i built water tap in North because una poorness the make person curse God for your ever low life i know within u will never wish to come from the cow breeding tribe again grin grin that for ages in business has no single investment no single one development Upon una dey steal oh dey do or nonsense thing wia dey money dey go, your sister run back because she saw development that she can't not comprehend ask her
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ishilove:

You definitely did not understand that part of the story and i will not correct you on it!

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by sylve11: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Yamleg Amaka

Doya Kafa

Ishu ese.

Ji ukwu.

You be one hell of a person. grin cool
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
aboki na Aboki oh! so you never visit East you the talk nonsense grin cheesy ask your aboki them brothers who are shoe makers, com com picker or crabs picker from dustbin, or does selling sugar cana in the East how developed Eastern states are grin grin the will explain to you say na London oh i have been to all Northern states none during my NYSC i built water tap in North because una poorness the make person curse God for your ever low life i know within u will never wish to come from the cow breeding tribe again grin grin that for ages in business has no single investment no single one development Upon una dey steal oh dey do or nonsense thing wia dey money dey go, your sister run back because she saw development that she can't not comprehend ask her

EN PAIN AM

YAW RUBBISH STILL REMAIN THE SAME.
IBO IS BAD IMAGE TO THIS COUNTRY..

e better than coming from a human eaters, ritualists,criminals and human trafficker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Nanavati(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
The future is female

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Whenever this Baztards are caught after committing a heinous crime against men, their weaklame fake excuse is always Rape accusation to gain pity.. not surprised..

That guy should follow the matter up and send that fool to jail..

I will never support a Rape accuser... Never.. unless I was in the scene when the act was been committed..
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

EN PAIN AM

YAW RUBBISH STILL REMAIN THE SAME.
IBO IS BAD IMAGE TO THIS COUNTRY..
bla bla bla! Them be bad image 4 useless country okey i accept sabi den say dem one break out grin grin grin allow them naw do you know how many igbos that making this yeyeye country proud outside have u ever seen a aboki making ur yeyeye country proud outside infant aboki dey travel b4 angry grin cheesy. Una no dey travel una highest travel na to come east come the do labour job here am building a house guess what na una the carry the sand till stone climb fours story building go drop to earn just 400naira grin grin get sense smell if to say una dey do crime to uplift una poor mass e for better like the east am not supporting crime oh but haba!! Which way naw u no hot u no cold who you be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) / 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.