Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him (53873 Views)

Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State / Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
aboki na Aboki oh! so you never visit East you the talk nonsense grin cheesy ask your aboki them brothers who are shoe makers, com com picker or crabs picker from dustbin, or does selling sugar cana in the East how developed Eastern states are grin grin the will explain to you say na London oh i have been to all Northern states none during my NYSC i built water tap in North because una poorness the make person curse God for your ever low life i know within u will never wish to come from the cow breeding tribe again grin grin that for ages in business has no single investment no single one development Upon una dey steal oh dey do or nonsense thing wia dey money dey go, your sister run back because she saw development that she can't not comprehend ask her

emo last month when I was going to Abuja we meet a coper going to Kaduna along okpella.. .. nah so guy start to tell stories say why he no carry load be say he dy come from enugu say he go work on his repost to another state.. HE CAN'T BEAR IT ANY MORE.. BUT HE'S GREAT FULL AS THEY PUSH AM GO KADUNA..

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
bla bla bla! Them be bad image 4 useless country okey i accept sabi den say dem one break out grin grin grin allow them naw do you know how many igbos that making this yeyeye country proud outside have u ever seen a aboki making ur yeyeye country proud outside infant aboki dey travel b4 angry grin cheesy. Una no dey travel una highest travel na to come east come the do labour job here am building a house guess what na una the carry the sand till stone climb fours story building go drop to earn just 400naira grin grin get sense smell if to say una dey do crime to uplift una poor mass e for better like the east am not supporting crime oh but haba!! Which way naw u no hot u no cold who you be

u FIRST HOLD UNAH MAKE UNAH NO BREAK.. MAKE UNAH GO WITH UNAH CHEWACHEWA.. ABEG

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
East how developed Eastern states are grin grin the will explain to you say na London

RUBBISH LONDON MY FOOT WHEN NIGERIA NEVER DEVELOPMENT REACH EGYPT..

WAKE UP FROM THAT DREAM.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

emo last month when I was going to Abuja we meet a coper going to Kaduna along okpella.. .. nah so guy start to tell stories say why he no carry load be say he dy come from enugu say he go work on his repost to another state.. HE CAN'T BEAR IT ANY MORE.. BUT HE'S GREAT FULL AS THEY PUSH AM GO KADUNA..
the guy no tell you the truth Is either his backward or he lack good thing grin grin ask question oh East is heaven to North apart from high food stuff but enjoyment is superior and freedom kai u self no is true naw grin
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
aboki na Aboki oh! so you never visit East you the talk nonsense grin cheesy ask your aboki them brothers who are shoe makers, com com picker or crabs picker from dustbin, or does selling sugar cana

ATLEAST THEY HAVE SOMETHING USEFUL DOING.. UNLIKE U GUY'S SITTING DOWN UNDER TREE AND BE DRINKING OGOGORO, GOSSIPING, KILLING FOR MONEY, SELLING HUMAN PUBIC REGIONS FOR MONEY .PLANNING WHO TO KILL WITH JUJU OR GUN..

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

u FIRST HOLD UNAH MAKE UNAH NO BREAK.. MAKE UNAH GO WITH UNAH CHEWACHEWA.. ABEG
Ask ur brothers oh grin cheesy grin we wan leave your yeyeye con3 wia ur brother believe in making cow his elite dan human being
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
the guy no tell you the truth Is either his backward or he lack good thing grin grin ask question oh East is heaven to North apart from high food stuff but enjoyment is superior and freedom kai u self no is true naw grin

abeg go sit down.. nah MUMU you go tell this.. even the Ibo's here are saying the same thing East is terrible place.. both development or economic growth.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

ATLEAST THEY HAVE SOMETHING USEFUL DOING.. UNLIKE U GUY'S SITTING DOWN UNDER TREE AND BE DRINKING OGOGORO, GOSSIPING, KILLING FOR MONEY, SELLING HUMAN PUBIC REGIONS FOR MONEY .PLANNING WHO TO KILL WITH JUJU OR GUN..
grin cheesy grin grin grin hahahah wake up oh cool cool East has left the North we no dey d same level with you guys we are in Digital una still dey century grin
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
Ask ur brothers oh grin cheesy grin we wan leave your yeyeye con3 wia ur brother believe in making cow his elite dan human being

leave because we no even send for unah ..

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

abeg go sit down.. nah MUMU you go tell this.. even the Ibo's here are saying the same thing East is terrible place.. both development or economic growth.
Aboki na Aboki shia nothing way fit change am carry am go school come back na Aboki him go still be case study buhari upon his age he still act like aboki join sorry undecided grin try visit East maybe enugu or Anambra or Enugu or Imo and compare it with ur useless North QED!! grin
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
grin cheesy grin grin grin hahahah wake up oh cool cool East has left the North we no dey d same level with you guys we are in Digital una still dey century grin

EAST LEFT THE NORTH..I WILL ONLY BELIEVE THIS IF NIGERIA BECOME SLAVE TO HER MASTER.. BY THE WAY SHE'S STILL UNDER THE SYSTEM.

GO MAIGUDURI AND SEE IYAMIRI.. nah em full Monday market pass.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
Aboki na Aboki shia nothing way fit change am carry am go school come back na Aboki him go still be case study buhari upon his age he still act like aboki join sorry undecided grin try visit East maybe enugu or Anambra or Enugu or Imo and compare it with ur useless North QED!! grin

I dy craze Wetin I want go do for East.. nothing will make me step in their land..

unah sabi make mouth yet unah no get anything.. NAH WRAPPER SOME OF UNAH TAKE FENCE HOUSE..

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

EAST LEFT THE NORTH..I WILL ONLY BELIEVE THIS IF NIGERIA BECOME SLAVE TO HER MASTER.. BY SHE'S STILL UNDER THE SYSTEM.

GO MAIGUDURI AND SEE IYAMIRI.. nah em full Monday market pass.
waiting dem dey do dia business naw grin cheesy but come East una be disgrace oh una dey pack shit dis days lack education poor human development kia kiss the truth
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
waiting dem dey do dia business naw grin cheesy but come East una be disgrace oh una dey pack shit dis days lack education poor human development kia kiss the truth

lolz from ur writing self the lack of education show..

STILL PEOPLE WER LACK EDUCATION DY RULE SINCE 1960S.. IS GOD NOT WONDERFUL.

kįaa oni IBO will never admit the truth..

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

leave because we no even send for unah ..
we go leave soon grin cheesy grin very soon waiting we dey wait remain small make e bust e go clear
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
we go leave soon grin cheesy grin very soon waiting we dey wait remain small make e bust e go clear

abeg go now now.. we don't want you guy's because you have already destroyed NIGERIAN good image.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

lolz from ur writing self the lack of education show..

STILL PEOPLE WER LACK EDUCATION DY RULE SINCE 1960S.. IS GOD NOT WONDERFUL.

kįaa oni IBO will never admit the truth..
una dey Rule waiting be the achievement naw 4get my english jor as i dey so i make more money than u and ur elder brother and p man join too
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
una dey Rule waiting be the achievement naw 4get my english jor as i dey so i make more money than u and ur elder brother and p man join too

who you come dy tell?
Oya take am help ur mami make she no dy use well water dy soak akamu dy drink.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

abeg go now now.. we don't want you guy's because you have already destroyed NIGERIAN good image.
yeye country wia una useless fore fathers destroy upon begin in power no development in North no Education nothing nothing Abache loot we are still recovering it since his death oh billions of billions loots trillion who did so Abacha from where North which tribe is still poor North
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
yeye country wia una useless fore fathers destroy upon begin in power no development in North no Education nothing nothing Abache loot we are still recovering it since his death oh billions of billions loots trillion who did so Abacha from where North which tribe is still poor North

we no talk about loot money..

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CRIMES.. NAH OYI SPOILED NIGERIA.. ASK NEW BORN BABY.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

we no talk about loot money..

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CRIMES.. NAH OYI SPOILED NIGERIA.. ASK NEW BORN BABY.
looting nobi crime grin cheesy grin abi u see ur life where the problem is from just like ur president usually say mumu girl
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
looting nobi crime grin cheesy grin abi u see ur life where the problem is from just like ur president usually say mumu girl

en better pass you carry human being go remove the head and so on or carry drugs go outside Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by heniford2: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

en better pass you carry human being go remove the head and so on or carry drugs go outside Nigeria..
abeg Rest oh! u no get talk again grin cheesy jor wowo girl wink
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by fati2001(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
heniford2:
abeg Rest oh! u no get talk again grin cheesy jor wowo girl wink

nah u no get talk.. come and hype ur ethnicity again nah..

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Shalommy(f): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chaii... Biafra people
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Ishilove: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chukabiz:

Lol. Who was your English teacher?
James Brown
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by drololaaof: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gabriel thank your star that she did not kill you like Chidinma does

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Comedian2019: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The heart of woman is desperately wicked.

Bible no too research that sentence.
Remember, Sars are men.
So the bible is very correct.
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by Blackdisciple(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
When you start dating a girl you should be able to identify if she's a desperate type or not.
Re: Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him by EmmyDJourno: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Once a woman has a strong disposition to certain matters I japa straight

I took a lady out once, she stood up to go use the rest room, na him I say make I sample the yansh as she dey go

She came back, told me she saw me looking at her yansh and said if I looked at her bum again like that she would slap me

I shock, coz I'm a 6foot macho, as in I be like small Kratos, na him fine yellow girl say she go slap me on first date

Eventhough I still want collect doggy, I no sabi when I start to avoid the babe, make I no go wound person pikin

Coz any woman wey slap me, I go beat am.like thief

So best thing my fellow Kings is to avoid violent, desperate and crazy chicks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover / Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs / Florida: Heavily Pregnant Mother Kills Home Intruder With AR-15, Saves Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.