Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

The First Black Man Admitted To Oklahoma University in 1948! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The First Black Man Admitted To Oklahoma University in 1948! (3571 Views)

Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University / Mopileola Tomi Adewumi Graduates From Oklahoma State University In America / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Black Man Admitted To Oklahoma University in 1948! by JohnOkolo: 4:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Not new. Are you tired of defending the failure buhari that you have to look for distractions ehn

If Buhari is 10% a failure, your Father is the remaining 90%.

Failures giving excuses why the best Democratic President we ever had has not made them nothing but complainers
Re: The First Black Man Admitted To Oklahoma University in 1948! by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

When will you be admitted to Sambisa forest? Cos that is where you truly belong.
That guy is like the most hated person here, I am surprised you hate him too cheesy
Re: The First Black Man Admitted To Oklahoma University in 1948! by 1billi(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Nigeria is the first country in the world to make a dullard a president and a scholar a zombie.. Spit on your donator!

1 Like

Re: The First Black Man Admitted To Oklahoma University in 1948! by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
As a black person never should you forget the pains and trynny of white men and their women... Even today they look at us with contempt and views us as filth ,you can tell yourself otherwise but its just the truth. My colour is my weapon and i will it wield like never b4 ....

BLACK LIVES MATTER ...
Re: The First Black Man Admitted To Oklahoma University in 1948! by Uber101: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2021
imagine the amount of comments deleted on this thread. truly this site is no more interesting as before. this dude just acting like Buhari on nairaland.
Re: The First Black Man Admitted To Oklahoma University in 1948! by sunshineV(f): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Monogamy:

Black lives matter only in Western world not in black nations itself

Abi, why would some mad people like Boko haram , bandits, killer herdsmen wake up one morning and decided to kill people for no reasonable course that's in 21st century
forget terrorist. what yoruba will do to igbo will shock u. what muslim will do to christian will shock u. black race deserve whatever they getting
Re: The First Black Man Admitted To Oklahoma University in 1948! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
This one dey find mod work for Nairaland grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rearing A G0at Is More Profitable Than Training A Girl In School” Nigerian Guy / Very Shocking! See What Girl Who Was Sworn In Today As An NYSC Batch A Corps Mem / See What Aau Students Were Doing For Just 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.