Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) (47509 Views)

Obasanjo, Fayemi Meet Governor Wike In Rivers State / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by Successmind(m): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
I was expecting to see dat same black vans on his leg.....na only dat one he took to London ni??..... Coz each time anyone visit him in uk bad d Bata dey Dy his leg
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by pekisdgee(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
may God give him Grace to live long... good health your portion jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by snoopz: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
majority of those that went to tinubu either took pictures very close to him or while he was sitting down.

se this man dey alright so?
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by GGirll: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
temitope27:
They don use side carry baba

cheesy grin grin cheesy I thought same too
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abasstoheeb:
This man is very powerful
So if someone is sick and has guests coming to pay a visit, it means the person is powerful right? It's like your brain is not steady.
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by dododawa1: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who God bless,no man curse.
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by Maydfourth: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Congrats to them..
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by mbaise1000: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
kehinde1588:
Wahala for Igbos grin

Wow,
What has this got to do with IPOB?
Or is IPOB interested in nigeria presidency?
It's your type and your hatred that is making IPOB to trend, everyone here except your type will know through your comment that it's you who is suffocating with hatred and wahala
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
This man is really sick
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by Tinney104(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who dey Gas ?? grin grin

Baba NLa

I don't think this generation can even reach that position governship or anything related to that

*After God, na government (lomu mi m'aiye mi jeje)*

*After play, na enjoy (lomu mi sh'aye mi jeje)*
Agege wa ooo

Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by Peteromi(m): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Let's consider next generation,is this how we will continue,we suffer because we lack knowledge,insecurity, lack of employment, poor infrastructure even poor mentality, there are many and different political parties, whether they are not apc or pdp doesn't mean they can contribute to the development of the country,we only have undemocratic leaders, because we Nigerians sef are undemocratic, let's be democratic

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by Peteromi(m): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Asgard73:
Tinubu must contest... no excuses!

After all he’s The Godfather to all Yoruba people ... greatest Yoruba man that have worked on earth.

It took this man 24 years with all Lagos revenue and debts to build oshodi complex .

.... and taking him eternity to develop southwest states of Ogun Osun Ekiti Oyo Ondo.. ghosted and dilapidated states .. that even average Yoruba humans have forgotten... ... most of them always see Lagos as the only Yoruba land.

How long will it take this druggie to develop or make Nigeria work..

Considering after 24 years Lagos remain slum and Yoruba land remains undeveloped
Let's consider next generation,is this how we will continue,we suffer because we lack knowledge now insecurity, lack of employment, poor infrastructure even poor mentality here and there there are many and different political parties, whether they are not apc or pdp doesn't mean they can contribute to the development of the country,we only have undemocratic leaders, because we Nigerians sef are undemocratic, let's be democratic,I wish us best of luck to 2023 general election
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by calcal: 12:56am On Aug 26, 2021
temitope27:

you are a bad boy, see your comment.
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by ddeola: 1:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Traitors of Yorubaland. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by Brainbox2020(m): 2:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Lol very funny weird looking picture.

See as them package this clown.

Shoulder to shoulders packaging make e no fall trowey.

Lately they've wearing shirt and simple tops for this menance just to make people think he's young hale and healthy.

E no go better for everyone that still believe in this thing called jagaban.

Spits *
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by zomby(m): 2:38am On Aug 26, 2021
If Jagaban is truly smart and full of wisdom, he should simply give his full support to Oshibajo to become our next president, while he focuses on getting well and enjoying the rest of his life with his family.
The man has done well for himself, for Yoruba people and for Lagos state, trying to contest for the next presidential election will simply debase all his accomplishments; count your blessings and move forward…anything less will be uncivilized.
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by Kayyus09(m): 3:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Mighty
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by tiger28: 3:30am On Aug 26, 2021
SW hitting the ground running ALREADY?? I love you YORUBAS, very insightful, pre-emptive, diligent in research and very Proactive.... MEANWHILE, some folks are placing curse on each other and fighting each other OVER a sit at home......and they want to rule Nigeria?? South Sudan 2 loading!!!
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:53am On Aug 26, 2021
He's not, it's just grace.
Don't bring him down with this statement

Only God is.
Abasstoheeb:
This man is very powerful
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by itsene: 5:29am On Aug 26, 2021
Fake fayemi.
Why is he not visiting his co-travellers, Buni, Bagudu and Badaru?
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by Oracleforce: 5:34am On Aug 26, 2021
The man powerful oh...I remember when I was sick, it was a few of my friends that came to check on me...and they live close to my house.. Then, look at Jagaban of Africa, where the Governor took the public funds and jet up to go and see him...
My father, make me a man of influence
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by ecolime(m): 6:42am On Aug 26, 2021
temitope27:
Funniest shit I've read in a long time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by pacespot(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2021
It is like the two men flanking Tinubu used their bodies as a supporting cast to prevent him from falling. Why are they so close together in that posture?
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by rayjox(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2021
This man can't stand on his own o
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by InvertedHammer: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2021
/
Take out ethnic sentiments, there is no other reason(s) why some people are supporting the effigy. We are glad Katsina, Zamfara and the whole North have learned the hard way. Elective mistakes go beyond party and ethnic lines. Everyone suffers!
/
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by ImaIma1(f): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2021
The have to use their bodies to wedge him.
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by Funnyhubtv(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Why are they using sides to hold the dead man��
Re: Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) by tobatele(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ehinkunle lota wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wabba Led NLC Suspends Strike / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.