Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain (1873 Views)

Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? / How Costly Is Honda Civic To Maintain / The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain by smokers: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hello house. I'm about to get a new car and I'm considering the Ford edge 2007-2010. How costly is it to maintain. Thanks
Re: How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain by nurey(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Parts expensive

Ensure to check the internal water pump regularly failure would lead to catastrophic disaster

2 Likes

Re: How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain by cletz991(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Just run for your life grin
Re: How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain by Kandeed: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
smokers:
Hello house. I'm about to get a new car and I'm considering the Ford edge 2007-2010. How costly is it to maintain. Thanks

Rav 4 of same year would save u alot
Re: How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain by sultaan(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2021
if you see one on the road ask the owner for a honest opinion
Re: How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain by EzugoAmerica: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Some facts about Ford Edge 0'10. Ford edge is the strongest among Ford's family, believe it or not. It comes with 3.5L V-6 Engine. 6-spd auto w/OD Transmission. Most of them comes with Front-wheel Drive, but AWD dey shaa. The engine no dey give wahala at all, de same thing with the transmission, and there's nothing like electrical problem. Lastly, the parts are available and affordable as well. So go ahead with the Ford Edge, surly you'll enjoy it �

4 Likes

Re: How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain by dicksonadams(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Do more findings, I use to hear a lot of woeful stories.... Try and find actual users and get their opinions
Re: How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain by sultaan(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
dicksonadams:
Do more findings, I use to hear a lot of woeful stories.... Try and find actual users and get their opinions

That is always the best and first hand opinion.

There is a good reason Ford SUVs are becoming very popular on Nigerian roads.
If you are going to enjoy your money buy something you will enjoy to drive.

Test drive all your options

1 Like

Re: How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain by Bulletproofgt: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Problem with the edge is electrical, in fact if u have a good rewire with good diagnostic skills, ur edge problems are half solved. I will recommend an Acura mdx instead especially the touring
Re: How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain by Decentdave(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
I hear say ford they catch fire..how true

(1) (Reply)

Considering A 2012 Ml350 / What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? / Blurred Headlamp, Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.