Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife (3733 Views)

My Stingy Elder Brother / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Angeldemon: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
SUMMARIZED VERSION

So growing up my friend and I are like 5 AND 6 we all grewup in the same compound. So i know their story like a family member.
Their father died early when we were still in primary school in 1995 and thats when life went hard for them.
Their mother trained the 4 of them through secondary and university with her petty business because their fathers family claimed all his little properties and even one car he had back then. The woman basically died because of high BP when they were in their university final years. Luckily the first born had graduated and gotten a job at nestle shortly before she died So she didnt even get to enjoy the fruit of her labour.
Her death really affected their mind badly as they became introverts basically.
fast forward last year. Every one has matured and gotten married except my friend who is the last born with his twin sister.
it was his birthday and his brothers were at his house. I was there too with other friends.
He and his fiancee were having a quarrel obviously before that evening of celebration. So during the evening another argument came up in the kitchen between him and the fiancee, guests were in the parlour, then she insulted his late mother. My friends elder brother parlour with guests but when he heard the shouts he went to check whats up in the kitchen. He entered and asked hats up then she rudely replied him that he should ask his brother. My friend explained and the elder brother asked the brothers fiancee why she had to bring their mother into the misunderstanding and insult her memory. She then angrily walked out on him and as she was walking out she said "if she was responsible she would have raised responsible men"
My friends elder brother landed her a heavy slap from behind and she fell. My friend and I rushed at him and held him because he wanted to follow upwith more slap or whatever.

The thing now is my friend told his brother to get out of his house for slapping his fiancee.
Do you think he was right to slap her?
Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Angeldemon: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
mods

RoyalRoy lalasticlacla kindly post on fp
Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Davash222(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
.She then angrily walked out on him and as she was walking out she said "if she was responsible she would have raised responsible men"
She deserves more than a slap for boldly saying this.

Obviously, you and your friend are SIMPathetic fellows!

41 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by josh123(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
He was fucking right to slap her. If na me na blow go land for her eyes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Redpillar(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yes he was right. If I were him, I will kill her and send to where my late mother is.

4 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by madridguy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
May God bless the particular hand he used to execute the great job.

36 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
I don't blame him for slapping her at all, because anyone would've reacted in the same way. She insulted their late mother not once but twice, as if once is even acceptable. It's your mumu of a friend that I will blame. The lady is obviously uncouth and without manners, yet he doesn't call her to order.

21 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
If your foolish friend knows what is good for him, he’d cut off all ties from that insolent so-called fiancée of his for daring to disrespect the memory of his late mum.

By the way op, shey na person wey them never even marry na she you dey refer to as wife?

15 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by 2times2(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
And the fiancée stii dey alive
See fvck up

7 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by xperiencelove(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Are you sure you friend has not ran mad? For ordinary fiancée to have guts to say that; even if him mum is alive the lady will beat her and the b@stardd son will still applaud her.
May we not give birth to mumu as a child.

16 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Presidential16: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Every damn right....he insulted his mother too

5 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by lilvicky68(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Your friend deserves to be slapped too..for waiting for his brother to do the slapping..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Babaken(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Well deserved slap

5 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
What a foolish fiancee not even wife, who knows other terrible insults that your foolish friend endures, if not that his elder brother was there, I'm pretty sure your mumu friend wouldn't react, and he's a complete mumu for telling his brother to leave his house.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Hathor5(f): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
It is wrong to resort to violence.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hathor5:
It is wrong to resort to violence.

A slap is not violence, violence is when there is an exchange of blows, it didn't happen in this case.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by mrsteel: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
This story sound like fiction!
Men simping never reach that level!
What effrontery for a lady to insult the late mom of your friend before his elder bro & your friend is telling his elder bro to leave his house? This can't be true...I don't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Hathor5(f): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:

A slap is not violence, violence is when there is an exchange of blows, it didn't happen in this case.

In which dictionary?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Davash222(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
mariahAngel:
If your foolish friend knows what is good for him, he’d cut off all ties from that insolent so-called fiancée of his for daring to disrespect the memory of his late mum.

By the way op, shey na person wey them never even marry na she you dey refer to as wife?

The OP and his foolish friend dey use the title Wife dey deceive the senseless girl.

Serves the hopeless girl right.

8 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by IbnBattuta1960: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Very disrespectful from the lady.
Not sure if the slap was necessary. But a red card should be issued asap.

4 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hathor5:

In which dictionary?

Mine and in this case

The slap is more like a brain reset, if you don't see it this way then I can't help you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Davash222(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
mrsteel:
This story sound like fiction!
Men simping never reach that level!
What effrontery for a lady to insult the late mom of your friend before his elder bro & your friend is telling his elder bro to leave his house? This can't be true...I don't believe it.
Are you trying to doubt the foolishness of these SIMP.le guys

7 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Hathor5(f): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Mine, and in this case,

The slap is more like a brain reset, if you don't see it this way then I can't help you.

I don't remember asking for your help.

5 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by mrsteel: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
Very disrespectful from the lady.
Not sure if the slap was necessary. But a red card should be issued asap.
It was more than necessary!
Op deserve a slap too for allowing his elder bro to do his job for him

10 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Plut01: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2021

You took that idiot to the hospital SMH!

If I was your friend, I would drag her to the main sitting room where all guests are and then whoop her another rounds of slaps, while saying it to her that her Olosho mother and Jigolo father are both insult to humanity for raising such an uncouth Fork-legged girl.

OP, your friend failed his late Mom.....Your friend failed his masculine brother.

9 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hathor5:

I don't remember asking for your help.

Ok.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by mrsteel: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Davash222:

Na wa o
This kind simping is extreme & unhealthy
Two ear no suppose hear this kind thing
It is quite shameful!

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Davash222:

The OP and his foolish friend dey use the title Wife dey deceive the senseless girl.

Serves the hopeless girl right.

I dey very sure say e go don tay wey that element don dey insult op friend mama.
Na just dat day her cup full.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Davash222(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Ok.
End of cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by Davash222(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

I dey very sure say e go don tay wey that element don dey insult op friend mama.
Na just dat day her cup full.
I'm surprised you're not on the side of Girls forever today. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Davash222:

E no dey kuku hard you. grin

Op fit be the “friend” laslas!
Re: My Friends Elder Brother Slapped His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Davash222:

I'm surprised you're not on the side of Girls forever today. tongue

I’m always on the side of truth and fairness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was The Hardest Secret You Ever Kept? / Isn't This Strange? / Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.