Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) (48161 Views)

Salome Abuh: Killers Of PDP Women Leader Paraded In Lokoja / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Photos/video: Thief Caught In A Village In Akwa Ibom State, Paraded Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by allwell51: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
"Bobrisky, you sabi he/she?" - Governor Yahaya Bello's media aide asks as he shares photos of alleged crossdresser arrested in Kogi

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJZ4xpWIfFE

The Kogi State Vigilante Group in charge of Adavi Local Government has arrested a young man who disguised as a woman.

The young man who claimed to be a dancer, was nabbed on Wednesday morning, August 25, in Zariagi community, Adavi LGA, by the vigilante group when they suspected him of making suspicious moves.

The Chairman of Adavi LG, Hon. Joseph Omuya Salami, who arrived at the location where the incident happened instructed the Vigilante Group to hand over the man to Nigeria Army for further questioning and find out the motive behind his moves.

Engr. M. Jamiu Habeeb, SA Media & Publicity, Adavi LG, said the suspect confirmed his name to be Ilyasu, an indigene of Kogi State from Ofu local government claimed to be a dancer but he's yet to disclose his motive in that area because nobody can identify him as part of the community or have met him before.

"The Nigerian Army has taken charge of the situation and the issue will be investigated and Musa will be tried if found guilty of any criminal act." added Habeeb.

Meanwhile, Atuluku Victor Levi, the Senior Special Assistant on New Media to Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, shared photos of the suspect on his official Facebook account.

"Bobrisky, you sabi he/her? I just wan know before we continue dis matter 4 Kogi" he captioned the post.

When a follower enquired the identity of the person, Mr Atuluku said "disguised for criminality but caught in my dear Kogi State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTAoEbnt_yy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by WonderManly(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Haaaaaaa...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
She is him nao... U don't know bobrisky junior brother. Na she nao.. Hope I did not confuse u. Cos na confusion these people dey colause everywhere

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by udoka55555: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
This video makes me sad

I believe she didn't force this on himself....

Sometimes this chromosomes can mess someone up .....but we have to fight it so as to remain healthy individuals.....

Let's look for a way to help this individuals with mixed chromosomes.......

They have the right to live.

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by AntiBMC(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rainbow boy cheesy

While I don't have d patience for gay people, I still say that the nigerian army should focus on fighting what is fighting them. There are more pressing issues at hand than a gay man.

88 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by WonderManly(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
You see..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by meedoLock(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Allowing crossdressers in our society is like leaving a naked fire on the roof, it will backfire and when it does, it will be very difficult to curb.

Let's be civil.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
udoka55555:
This video makes me sad

Sometimes this chromosomes can mess someone up .....but we have to fight it so as to remain healthy individuals.....

Let's look for a way to help this individuals with mixed chromosomes.......

We literally don't need your help, just your tolerance because no matter how hard we try, you will never accept us

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
Rainbow boy cheesy

While I don't have d patience for gay people, I still say that the Nigerian army should focus on fighting what is fighting them. There are more pressing issues at hand than a gay man.

You not liking them creates an environment where they are still discriminated against. Drinking alcohol is a sin but you don't remind them how you don't like them because you know it's none of your business and they don't follow your religion.

12 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by AntiBMC(m): 6:07am On Aug 26, 2021
Hueman:

You not liking them creates an environment where they are still discriminated against. Drinking alcohol is a sin but you don't remind them how you don't like them because you know it's none of your business and they don't follow your religion.

I don't like what I don't like na. Should I force myself to like homosexuals simply because of how they'd feel, if I don't? What about my own feeling. Mehn, you are free to love their way of life sha, I'm also free to dislike it.

66 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Monogamy: 6:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Heshe.

grin wink
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2021
udoka55555:
This video makes me sad

Sometimes these chromosomes can mess someone up .....but we have to fight it so as to remain healthy individuals.....

Let's look for a way to help these individuals with mixed chromosomes.......

lookup intersex and your confusion about transgender people will soon clear up. We are the ones that are confused not them. There's nothing wrong with them but the way we treat them.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 26, 2021
AntiBMC:

I don't like what I don't like na. Should I force myself to like homosexuals simply because of how they'd feel, if I don't? What about my own feeling. Mehn, you are free to love their way of life sha, I'm also free to dislike it.

foolish statements like this are very irritating because you people don't realize that you only hate gay people due to colonialism. Africans were fine with homosexuality before oyinbo men came here. The fact that our homophobic slurs are in English is proof that homophobia is a colonial import lol. Being gay is natural, hating someone for how they are born is very irrational and weird. Imagine if someone hated you because of your skin color. You yourself would think that feeling is irrational. Get some sense.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2021
meedoLock:
Allowing crossdressers in our society is like leaving a naked fire on the roof, it will backfire and when it does, it will be very difficult to curb.

Let's be civil.

The Yoruba worshiped crossdressers such as sango but you won't know because you refuse to learn about pre-colonial Africa. u be mumu. crossdressing is not new in African culture

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Amarabae(f): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2021
does it mean that the sight of pussy doesn't arouse all these gays or what?
what's interesting about your fellow guy asshole that is filled with poo?
sickos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2021
Amarabae:
does it mean that the sight of pussy doesn't arouse all these gays or what?
what's interesting about your fellow guy asshole that is filled with poo?
sickos

I think they are special creatures, they are not feeling that thing you feel about opposite sex, in fact they are the best to tell you who opposite sex is

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by udoka55555: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Flamemignon1:

We literally don't need your help, just your tolerance because no matter how hard we try, you will never accept us

Seems you didn't comprehend...... What I wrote

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Amarabae(f): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I think they are special creatures, they are not feeling that thing you feel about opposite sex, in fact they are the best to tell you who opposite sex is
what exactly is special about them?
please stop,
They are sick, sorry to say this.
we can't be compelled to accept this abnormal act.

What exactly is sexually arousing about a fellow guy ass to a guy?
what's normal in a guy drilling his 9inches inside your anus?

am not here to judge, but gays need help!
I don't pray for any of my sons to be one.
tufia

22 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by udoka55555: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Flamemignon1:

When I say they have the right to live, what does it mean?

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by AntiBMC(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Hueman:

foolish statements like this are very irritating because you people don't realize that you only hate gay people due to colonialism. Africans were fine with homosexuality before oyinbo men came here. The fact that our homophobic slurs are in English is proof that homophobia is a colonial import lol. Being gay is natural, hating someone for how they are born is very irrational and weird. Imagine if someone hated you because of your skin color. You yourself would think that feeling is irrational. Get some sense.

Oga gaybriel.....all that trash u wrote up there, I stopped reading after the first paragraph. So ur insults are irrelevant. I am a proud homophobic, period. Go and drink sniper if you don't like it. I'm done with garbage arguments.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by OLORIPAPA: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Adam and Steve

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by OSDD(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Hueman:

The Yoruba worshiped crossdressers such as sango but you won't know because you refuse to learn about pre-colonial Africa. u be mumu. crossdressing is not new in African culture

You don't know shit about Africa and her religion(s).......

8 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Omo I was damn surprised how his voice sounded so feminine.
These people really mean business oo

7 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Useless Gays parading themselves as cross dressers..

But on a more serious note,I still dey wait for the day wey one mugu go confront me say na my strong black nyanch he find interest on undecided. On that day,I promise him nothing but a very similar type of undertaker smack down.

Rubbish..

13 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Nawa
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2021
So this uncle wey him face strong like fufu ibo na cross dresser too?
There is no single joy in that face

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by jojofola: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Kogi state na joke.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2021
why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Transferring To Lagos For Additional Care And Observation - SR / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.