Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination (1093 Views)

Understanding Cataracts: Causes, Signs, Prevention And Treatment / Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. / Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination by Odoctor(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
It was a busy hectic day, after an exploratory laparotomy, that I decided to catch some rest under the green trees surrounding the serene hospital environment.
The whistlings on the tree were quite inviting, and the coolness of the sheds irresistible!

As I sat under the tree in dire anticipation for my hollandia yoghurt, to humidify my brash oesophagus, that the vehicle drove in, screeching!

"Doctor, doctor!!" The voice roared.

I wasn't perturbed. I knew what it was - the usual emergency cases.
Sipping the last drop of my chilled yoghurt, I advanced towards the car, expecting the usual story.

"What is the problem young lady" I asked.
"Doctor its my mother Mrs XYZ, I don't know what is happening to her" she retorted while wiping her eyes already drenched with tears.

Then she dipped her hand inside her hand bag and handed me a letter, a histology report, which read: "intraductal breast carcinoma, with metastasis to the lungs"

"When did this start" ? I enquired. She answered,
"She noticed a swelling in her breast 10years ago, but we have been treating it with herbal medications and drugs that we buy from Mr. Zxy, a chemist in our street. Then two weeks ago she became worse that she finds it difficult to breath."

Long story short:
RIP to Mrs XYZ. She died. She was having signs and symptoms of breasts cancer and was treating with herbal concoctions and drugs from chemists.

I was moved with pity, though in utter disappointment for their docility.

In a bid to forestall such pitiable scenarios, I made this videos to help:

*Breast cancer is the commonest cancer in the world (2.26million new cases every year)

*Breast cancer is the commonest cancer in Nigeria

*1 in every 14 Nigerian woman is at risk of breast Cancer.

Find out the SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS of breast cancer in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhdTAHEQyt8

https://odoctor.ng/top-11-giveaway-signs-symptoms-of-breast-cancer/
Re: Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination by Odoctor(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Find out the 15 RISK FACTORS FOR BREAST FOR BREAST CANCER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grW_0vHf0TI
Re: Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination by Odoctor(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
How to do Breast Self Examination:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-QwXdy0N_g

1 Like

Re: Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination by Odoctor(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Dear Mods, lalasticlala, seun, mynd44,
Your legendary magnanimity remains a sinequanon in this project.
We churn out 2.26 million NEW cases of breast cancer every year.
Please lets conscientise the World. A wider coverage would be an honor. Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination by nassipickin(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Odoctor:

*Breast cancer is the commonest cancer in the world (2.26million new cases every year)

*Breast cancer is the commonest cancer in Nigeria

*1 in every 14 Nigerian woman is at risk of breast Cancer.

Find out the SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS of breast cancer in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhdTAHEQyt8

https://odoctor.ng/top-11-giveaway-signs-symptoms-of-breast-cancer/
[b][/b] THE GRUDGE AGAINST AFRICAN MEDICINE IS THE REASON FOR THE LACK OF SUCCESS IN THE ENGLISH MEDICINE AGAINST CANCER.

The WAR against CANCER is an ongoing war between the owners of originality and the despisers of originality.
[b][/b]I TREAT ALL TYPES OF CANCER; AND MY METHOD IS VEGETABLES IN VARIOUS RAMIFICATIONS.

~ 7 Vegetables in all to combine.
~ 5 Vegetables for STAGE 1 & 2 and you can do it yourself.
~ If however, you have advanced beyond and into STAGE 3 & STAGE 4 Cancer: then you need HELP. SEE ME!
~ At this stage, you will need Vegetable Extracts, Decoction, Concoction, Infusion, Broth, Raw Vegetables, Cooked Vegetables, and COMBINED VEGETABLES in various options.
~ With the degree of confidence we have in our treatment; we treat you FREE OF CHARGE FOR 1- MONTH; [/b]BEFORE YOU PAY.
~ Because of Critics and Abusers and people who take advantage of products to adulterate them....
~ WE DO NOT SELL OUR PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET STANDS.
~ [b][/b]WE DO NOT CONTRACT OUR PRODUCTION TO OUTSIDERS.
~ WE DO NOT USE ANY ENGLISH MEDICINE DURING OUR TREATMENT; EVEN OUR ANAESTHESIA ARE HANDLED PURELY WITH VEGETABLES.
~ ALL WOUNDS ARE HANDLED AND HEALED BY NATURAL VEGETABLE BINDINGS; [b][/b]NO CHEMICALS, YET NO SMELLS.
~ [b][/b]WITH VEGETABLES, THE PATIENT LIVES AND HEALED COMPLETELY IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR, (i.e., x<12-MONTHS)

[b][/b]IN CONCLUSION :
~ If Orthodox Doctors are so critical of Herbal Medicines or Vegetable Medicines then they also can answer the following questions very HONESTLY:
1. Is Chemo not a poison, which kills the bad Cancer Cells first and later kills the good human Body Cells thereafter?
[b]
2. After taking Chemo, does the Patient has more than 5- years to live?
3. After killing the bad Cancer Cells, how do the Doctors evacuate the dead cells which now decays and begin to bring forth maggots.
4. Radiation Therapy also kills all cells in the radiated area, and the dead cells becomes another issue, and bad health.
[/b] 5. Surgery does NOT REMOVE ALL THE CANCER CELLS; it can only remove the exposed ones which are visible to the human eyes.

FINALLY:
BOTH Orthodox Medicine and Herbal Health Medicine in the USA & CHINA and other saner climes work together, but in Nigeria; PRIDE OF PROFESSION will not allow Orthodox Practitioners accept the skills of the Natural Vegetarians and Herbal Practitioners; [b][/b]EVEN AFTER WE HAVE PROVEN OUR METTLE TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

WE are well lettered, most Doctors are even 1st Degree Holders like many of our lettered men, not to talk of some of us who are Ph.D Holders in our chosen field.

EAT VEGETABLES RIGHT AND LIVE ABOVE CANCER!
(CALLS are too much and network distorted)
[b]
PLEASE CONTACT "BISHOP" ON WHATSAPP
Re: Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination by Odoctor(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2021
The essence of this renaissance is to input into the generality of the populace the consciousness of this cankerworm that is eating deep into our existence.
Health is wealth, and to live is to be healthy.

If peradventure you find value in the video, (which i belive you would) kindly subscribe to the channel.

It is a nascent YouTube channel, hence your magnanimity (BY SUBSCRIBING) towards ensuring its growth and survival remains paramount. Be rest assured of my unrivalled appreciation in dire anticipation for your favorable consideration and human understanding.
-ODOCTOR
Re: Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination by Odoctor(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Considering how common breast cancer is, and how low in knowledge people are, I think this message should be treated with a high level seriousness.
Re: Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination by Odoctor(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cancer as a disease is something is you should earnestly and sincerely pray against.
Re: Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination by Mayour11(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Please this should be on the front page.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Breast cancer: Risk factors/Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Breast Self Examination by nassipickin(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2023
Natural Vegetable/ Herbal Medicine have seen higher exposure in recent years, combining Laboratory Analysis and Report with indigenous science.

Cancer has been discovered to thrive more in acidic body environment and our vegetable science solutions has always been correct by creating alkaline therapies both internally and externally applied for maximum treatment and recovery.

DEAL WITH CANCER IN TIME, IT IS A RUTHLESS DISEASE.
TECHNOLOGY AND HERBS FOR THE SERVICE OF MEN (Psalm 104:14)

The picture attached is an example of both a Colon Cancer and an Ascites (an abdominal fluid Cancer) in one body attacked.
Evidence of surgical approach can be seen in the picture, but by the time Herbal approach came to the rescue; there was no strength to receive treatment.
DO NOT EXPEND YOUR LIFETIME ON ONE APPROACH WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME.

A word is enough for the wise. Reach out to us on WhatsApp ONLY +2347055115343.

(1) (Reply)

No Medicine, Cream Or Oil Can Grow The P*nis. It's Scam - Nigerian Doctor To Men / Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems,(cataract/glaucoma) / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.