Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. (1249 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by InfernoNig: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please I am sorry for the lengthy narration.

I met my girl (now Ex) year 2016, didn't take her serious as I wasn't ready for a relationship due to the fact that I was still tasting the waters. I told her upfront what I wanted and initially, she agreed but ended up falling in love with me, which really hurt her when I told her I wasn't in love with her.

Fast forward to 2018, the table turned on me as I was madly in love with her but she wasn't having non of it, she later travelled to Lebanon for some kind of job, I beg and plead with all my heart for her to forgive me and take me serious, she later did not without making me promise not to hurt her, I did promise her, she later return 2019 after the Beirut explosion, the tension was high, I couldn't wait for her to arrive Benin, I missed her so much and was missing her till she arrived Benin, we had our reunion, had mind-blowing intimacy, I love her with all my heart, and I was ready to stay committed to her, even though I am not ready for marriage, of which we had discussed it.

2020, I relocated from Benin to Delta due to my farm, and I try to visit Benin when I can, we talk regularly on phone, talk about intimacy and how much we both miss it. I stayed faithful, with her in my every thought hoping for the day I will be with her again as I can't afford to cheat on her.

Last month, we discussed my coming and she was so happy to hear about it, all my hopes lead to Benin, although she have a busy schedule and won't have the time for us, but I was contented, with the conviction that the little time I will spend with her will keep me going till we meet again.

I arrived Benin and went to my place of residence, informed her of my arrival, we were both happy and intrigued but my happiness went sour when she told me that I shouldn't expect anything from her, that she had a dream bla bla bla, I knew something was wrong, I pleaded with her to tell me why, if I had offended her, she played out my pleas.

I played different sceneries in my mind, what could be the reason? Why withhold intimacy? I came to the conclusion that it could be a revelation to her as she had been getting serious with God. Still I was anxious to hear from her and know what could be her reason for such decision, cos me can't contend with God for someone's salvation. (I already concluded to let her go if my prediction was right, as I can't make her do what she had vowed not to do anymore, and to avoid cheating on her).

Today we spoke and I asked her, she told me that she had a personal encounter last week while on a program, she dreamt and in her dream, she was naked, crying and begging God for mercy, promising God to stay away from sex and other filthy things of the flesh till she get married.

In my mind, I knew I had to do something.

First, I was happy for her to know she found her way.

Secondly, as an upright guy (who don't sugarcoat things) I can't make her do contrary to her promise.

Thirdly, I can't have a girl, and Bleep around.

Hence I had to let her go so she can be free and avoid my temptation.

In between my words to her, in her tears, she reminded me of my promise not to hurt her, I felt bad but I know deep down, I rather let her go than cheat on her.

Now I feel really bad and hurt, but what to do? Man got to do what a man got to do.

I pray we stay friends, and this decision will be the best one I made.

Saint I am sorry.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by fati2001(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
InfernoNig:
Please I am sorry for the lengthy narration.

I met my girl (now Ex) year 2016, didn't take her serious as I wasn't ready for a relationship due to the fact that I was still tasting the waters. I told her upfront what I wanted and initially, she agreed but ended up falling in love with me, which really hurt her when I told her I wasn't in love with her.

Fast forward to 2018, the table turned on me as I was madly in love with her but she wasn't having non of it, she later travelled to Lebanon for some kind of job, I beg and plead with all my heart for her to forgive me and take me serious, she later did not without making me promise not to hurt her, I did promise her, she later return 2019 after the Beirut explosion, the tension was high, I couldn't wait for her to arrive Benin, I missed her so much and was missing her till she arrived Benin, we had our reunion, had mind-blowing intimacy, I love her with all my heart, and I was ready to stay committed to her, even though I am not ready for marriage, of which we had discussed it.

2020, I relocated from Benin to Delta due to my farm, and I try to visit Benin when I can, we talk regularly on phone, talk about intimacy and how much we both miss it. I stayed faithful, with her in my every thought hoping for the day I will be with her again as I can't afford to cheat on her.

Last month, we discussed my coming and she was so happy to hear about it, all my hopes lead to Benin, although she have a busy schedule and won't have the time for us, but I was contented, with the conviction that the little time I will spend with her will keep me going till we meet again.

I arrived Benin and went to my place of residence, informed her of my arrival, we were both happy and intrigued but my happiness went sour when she told me that I shouldn't expect anything from her, that she had a dream bla bla bla, I knew something was wrong, I pleaded with her to tell me why, if I had offended her, she played out my pleas.

I played different sceneries in my mind, what could be the reason? Why withhold intimacy? I came to the conclusion that it could be a revelation to her as she had been getting serious with God. Still I was anxious to hear from her and know what could be her reason for such decision, cos me can't contend with God for someone's salvation. (I already concluded to let her go if my prediction was right, as I can't make her do what she had vowed not to do anymore, and to avoid cheating on her).

Today we spoke and I asked her, she told me that she had a personal encounter last week while on a program, she dreamt and in her dream, she was naked, crying and begging God for mercy, promising God to stay away from sex and other filthy things of the flesh till she get married.

In my mind, I knew I had to do something.

First, I was happy for her to know she found her way.

Secondly, as an upright guy (who don't sugarcoat things) I can't make her do contrary to her promise.

Thirdly, I can't have a girl, and Bleep around.

Hence I had to let her go so she can be free and avoid my temptation.

In between my words to her, in her tears, she reminded me of my promise not to hurt her, I felt bad but I know deep down, I rather let her go than cheat on her.

Now I feel really bad and hurt, but what to do? Man got to do what a man got to do.

I pray we stay friends, and this decision will be the best one I made.

Saint I am sorry.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ON THIS GRAPHY. because I no fit read.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by tosik(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
All i can say with all your long epistle is that bro....."congratulations"
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by horlahwaley(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
This one deep!. Maybe somone below me has a logical contribution.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tf is this story about.
You broke up with your girl, Okay angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Letter from a lover boy... Congratulations bro. Welcome back.

Guys wey no get gf get peace of mind.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by ennon92(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Brothers, should we tell him?

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by blazebaba(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Dammn niqqar....ooh pada brake heart omo yen sha....
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by Kingpin1000: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Just small test she gave to you, you failed woefully.
She wanted to know if it was just the sex or you truly love her.. by your actions she will know the answer. You dey go breakup because of bleep... see it is like bleep dey scarce for where you dey... nothing dey inside bleep... it will come to a time when bleeping will not move you.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by bjprodint1: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
How can a sinner like me comment on this kind of issue?Oga Righteousness2,oya take microphone.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by Franktom247(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
My IQ just dropped

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Na man you be
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Franktom247:
My IQ just dropped

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by Truvelisback(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm salt of words.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by ojun50(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Na man you be
This one na boy, real men no dey break up or end relationsheet.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by Humanoid01(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
I'm salt of words.
I'm pepper of sentences.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by Franktom247(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=105182391][/quote]

i tell you bro
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

I'm pepper of sentences.
Me I'm Maggi of comment cheesy

Shey una dey use person heartbreak thread dey catch cruz
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by InfernoNig: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Just small test she gave to you, you failed woefully.
She wanted to know if it was just the sex or you truly love her.. by your actions she will know the answer. You dey go breakup because of bleep... see it is like bleep dey scarce for where you dey... nothing dey inside bleep... it will come to a time when bleeping will not move you.

It is no test. I know her. When she says something, there is no two ways about it. The little I have been getting, gets me satisfied and going till I get it again. Imagine am na.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by blinking001(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
ennon92:
Brothers, should we tell him?
Let's allow him to suffer a little
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by CuteEmma(f): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
InfernoNig:

It is no test. I know her. When she says something, there is no two ways about it. The little I have been getting, gets me satisfied and going till I get it again. Imagine am na.
Lol. You don’t know anything sir. The “little” satisfies you, what about her??

Anyways the wiser ones have said that we shouldn’t tell you, so undecided
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. by InfernoNig: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
CuteEmma:

Lol. You don’t know anything sir. The “little” satisfies you, what about her??

Anyways the wiser ones have said that we shouldn’t tell you, so undecided

You have no idea.

(1) (Reply)

It's Easier Finding A Partner Through Friendships Than Relationships. / S€X TALK!! Have You Ever Caught People Having S*x Before? (share Your Experience / Ready And Committed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.