Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience (982 Views)

Phone Budget 55k Nokia X5 Or Redmi N7 Which Deserve My Hard Earned Money / Pay In Installments For Your Phones, Tablets And Laptops / Gearbest -Tablets And Notebooks Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by Hier(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
I have been using an infinix hot 6, the browsing speed is 3G, kinda very slow, so I felt I needed a 4G devise, I quite love bigger screen, specifically, 10.1 inch screens has been my delight and I would love to hear which one you can suggest that I go for. I intend going for a new tablet,

Specs I would love to have
10.1inch
2-3 G ram
32 storage
5000mah or above battery
4G LTE,
but my budget seems to be around 55k for now, kindly suggest a superb Tablet that might suit my taste
Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by fineboynl(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
I also need. I bought a 1gb ram tab. The experience was so bad. It lags.
Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by Hier(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
fineboynl:
I also need. I bought a 1gb ram tab. The experience was so bad. It lags.

I actually checked Jumia, saw some few ones, though

Which product are you using, the one which is lagging
Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by fineboynl(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2021
Hier:

I actually checked Jumia, saw some few ones, though

Which product are you using, the one which is lagging
just avaoid anything 1gb ram. I use Huawei. My next tab I would prefer 3-4 ram for a better experience.

There is one I saw there and it has better reviews

valem phantom z+

1 Like

Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by Hier(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
fineboynl:
just avaoid anything 1gb ram. I use Huawei. My next tab I would prefer 3-4 ram for a better experience.

There is one I saw there and it has better reviews

valem phantom z+

Which site do you use to buy your products??

I wish I was based in Lagos so I can explore so much, but I just love comparing prices. I would check the valem, I saw one tab with its name boldly written on its front, I can't use such kinda product cheesy, yea the site
Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by fineboynl(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hier:

Which site do you use to buy your products??

I wish I was based in Lagos so I can explore so much, but I just love comparing prices. I would check the valem, I saw one tab with its name boldly written on its front, I can't use such kinda product cheesy, yea the site

Not the name was not written on the front.

Check jumia search "valem phantom z+"

There is one with about 150 review.

Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by atoje(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
If u need tablet at a very good price hit me up
Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by Hier(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2021
fineboynl:

Not the name was not written on the front.

Check jumia search "valem phantom z+"

There is one with about 150 review.

I use Jumia too, my eyes are on this Maxim ultra slim tablet, the price is fair at least, but the problem with it is, I'm not sure if there is a casing and protection glass for it, but I just love the tab, don't know why, is it possible to use a tab without glass and pouch
Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by fineboynl(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Hier:

I use Jumia too, my eyes are on this Maxim ultra slim tablet, the price is fair at least, but the problem with it is, I'm not sure if there is a casing and protection glass for it, but I just love the tab, don't know why, is it possible to use a tab without glass and pouch

70k is not cheap. Except you are going for the 55k version. That one is a no no for me. 3G network and 2gb ram for a tab. Tufiakwa. To enjoy a seemless and smooth operation for a tab you need 3/4 gb ram and 4G network for movie streaming.

And As for punch and screen guide yes you can use a tab without any of them if only it's indoor use . My tab currently has none but its basically indoor use only. Mostly on the bed.

I went to market but I couldn't find any screen guide.

My final conclusion or verdict is valem wins. Although I haven't handled any of them but from the specifications and price. And also with online reviews.

Lastly you might also need hanger if you are a movie type.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by Hier(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
fineboynl:

70k is not cheap. Except you are going for the 55k version. That one is a no no for me. 3G network and 2gb ram for a tab. Tufiakwa. To enjoy a seemless and smooth operation for a tab you need 3/4 gb ram and 4gb network for movie streaming.

And As for punch and screen guide yes you can use a tab without any of them if only it's indoor use . My tab currently has none but its basically indoor use only. Mostly on the bed.

My final conclusion or verdict is valem wins. Although I haven't handled any of them but from the specifications and price. And also with online reviews.

Lastly you might also need hanger did you are a movie type.

Bro, thanks for all your advise, am actually feeling you, I have a laptop, but I just love bigger screen, I think I might go for the hanger, it's actually cool.

I intend to get a tab as an alternative for my laptop, you know, the ease and everything,

Omo I'm the movie type o.., but I gat the gears for that

I'm into online trading, and these trading requires so much analysis, lines and stuff and above all, I don't want to be straining my eyes trying to see something that I can actually clearly see with a bigger screen, that's the reason for the tab. I'm still working on my budget though, my savings is currently 50k, and I need the tab desperately, I really wish I'm based in Lagos, I could just go to Ikeja and choose for myself at comparatively lesser prices. These tab are low budget tab and as at when released cost about $100, but I feel Jumia prices are on the pushed side, but at least, it's better than falling into the hands of scammers
Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by Hier(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
fineboynl:

70k is not cheap. Except you are going for the 55k version. That one is a no no for me. 3G network and 2gb ram for a tab. Tufiakwa. To enjoy a seemless and smooth operation for a tab you need 3/4 gb ram and 4gb network for movie streaming.

Lastly you might also need hanger did you are a movie type.

Watin my eyes don see on top 3G matter ehnnnn, no be here

Should I talk about during my NYSC days when I have to trek about a kilometer to get browsing network, something another 4G user enjoys in our lodge

Or how I lost $8 in a trade because of bad network

Or how I can't monitor signals anymore because I'm not using 4G

Or how I would call customer care about the bad network and the customer care service would be like, do I use a 4G line, all these things are format from there own end telling me to go get a 4G phone and they've dumped 3G network long ago, so like they say, he that plays the flute, dictates the dance step, though I'm not a people's person lol
Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by fineboynl(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hier:

Bro, thanks for all your advise, am actually feeling you, I have a laptop, but I just love bigger screen, I think I might go for the hanger, it's actually cool.

I intend to get a tab as an alternative for my laptop, you know, the ease and everything,

Omo I'm the movie type o.., but I gat the gears for that

I'm into online trading, and these trading requires so much analysis, lines and stuff and above all, I don't want to be straining my eyes trying to see something that I can actually clearly see with a bigger screen, that's the reason for the tab. I'm still working on my budget though, my savings is currently 50k, and I need the tab desperately, I really wish I'm based in Lagos, I could just go to Ikeja and choose for myself at comparatively lesser prices. These tab are low budget tab and as at when released cost about $100, but I feel Jumia prices are on the pushed side, but at least, it's better than falling into the hands of scammers

yes valem was 50k last year. But everything add Price now.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Suggest A Low Budget(55k) Tablets And Your Experience by Hier(m): 6:18am On Sep 03, 2021
fineboynl:
yes valem was 50k last year. But everything add Price now.

All is well oooo

(1) (Reply)

Which New Android Phone Can I Buy For 30 To #40,000(all Brand) / Help, My Infinix Smart5 Of 4months Battery Doesn't Last. / L6 Pc Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.