Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires (18926 Views)

Man Utd Chief Ed Woodward Left Red Faced Over Solskjaer Comments After City Win / EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed / Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Tuchel retired him
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by guru90: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Person de outside and beside beta country...

Now, he is thinking to pursue international dream while he is already inside international......

what of Guardiola is in 9ja?

Na wa oooh
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by heniford2: 6:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Super Nunu no go see him naw mumu con3 grin
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Faber(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2021
A
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Angelfrost(m): 6:42am On Aug 26, 2021
joviegghead:

They'll kidnap him cry

They can't kidnap who they don't see... Pep can't come to Nigeria! They can't afford him.

Besides, the team is way beneath his high standards! tongue
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by AmuRubber(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2021
naijaboy756:
Do you own a company?

Na who dash monkey banana?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by bjt(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2021
flockofpips:
Only with man city, e don win for Barcelona
I don't think he won it with Bayern Munich too.
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by ChopAndGo: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Great100000:
Wow!!! That's good but he won't win Champe at all....
The two he has were won by your village people?
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by MrBONE2(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2021
puremaker7:
Arteta will take over city and take them back to their former glory
grin

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry
So is he indirectly saying if his contract expires and he hasn't won the UCL which he had earlier on promised to win at City, he'll still leave?

For what na? undecided

I can only imagine how man. City will instantly become a shadow of it's present self from the very day The greatest tactician himself will decide to leave the Etihad cheesy. Even common ordinary Norwich go begin use dem stone ground anyhow tongue
mumu you forget say City don win like two league titles before guardiola? Or you have a short memory
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry
So is he indirectly saying if his contract expires and he hasn't won the UCL which he had earlier on promised to win at City, he'll still leave?

For what na? undecided

I can only imagine how man. City will instantly become a shadow of it's present self from the very day The greatest tactician himself will decide to leave the Etihad cheesy. Even common ordinary Norwich go begin use dem stone ground anyhow tongue
Before guadiola came coaches b4 him have won everything he won.
Mancini was the first coach to give dem premier league, and he also won FA cup. Pellegrini won all three
So until guadiola wins champions league with them he is just like the other coaches and mancini still remains their best coach ever unless guadiola wins champions league

1 Like

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by obi4eze(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2021
To me, Pep is still a fraud. Having spent over half a billion euros on defence alone yet he couldn't win the UCL. Mancini and Pellegrinni have won trophies but didn't spend as much as Pep has spent.

I guess he will definitely want to go to a team like Brazil but if they take him he will fail woefully. International football is not like League Football where you have the chance to correct your errors.
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by ChopAndGo: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Morray:
Tuchel retired him
Are you Ok? Who is Tuchel? That is a child coach. How many trophies do Tuchel have in his whole career? Do u know what Pep did to him in German League? All these kids sef

4 Likes

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Echara: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Great100000:

Did you just start watching football yesterday? He's won two already.

4 Likes

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Youngados(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Good 1.
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by ChopAndGo: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2021
ANDREW91:

Before guadiola came coaches b4 him have won everything he won.
Mancini was the first coach to give dem premier league, and he also won FA cup. Pellegrini won all three
So until guadiola wins champions league with them he is just like the other coaches and mancini still remains their best coach ever unless guadiola wins champions league
Shut up!

Stop talking like an illiterate. How can Mancini who won just one EPL be better than a coach who won 3 EPL and broke alot of records??

You need to go to school cause u do not know the difference between 1 and 3!

I believe you lack comprehending skills!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Great100000: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2021
flockofpips:
Only with man city, e don win for Barcelona
I mean with Man City.
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by ChopAndGo: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2021
obi4eze:
To me, Pep is still a fraud. Having spent over half a billion euros on defence alone yet he couldn't win the UCL. Mancini and Pellegrinni have won trophies but didn't spend as much as Pep has spent.

I guess he will definitely want to go to a team like Brazil but if they take him he will fail woefully. International football is not like League Football where you have the chance to correct your errors.
Yeah he is fraud cause you refused to be enlighten and educated. Since Pep came Man United and Chelsea have equally spent almost same amount. Man United keep bragging of 20 EPL, so you don't want City to catch up?

He maybe be fraud to you cause u are just one poor kid in your village wailing over someone who's one of the best in the game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by ChopAndGo: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Great100000:
I mean with Man City.
Tell Mourinho to come back and win UCL with Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by davies123: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2021
letristian:
This man has got enough grace

Nigerians and “grace” 5 & 6. Nigerians are the funniest people on earth, grace grace grace … lol funny people
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by AmuRubber(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2021
bjt:

I don't think he won it with Bayern Munich too.

Won it with Bayern Munich? No, he never did. The most distant point he ever took the club was the semi-final stage of the competition in 2014, 2015 and 2016 where Bayern Munich were knocked out by Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atlético Madrid respectively.
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Great100000: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Echara:

Did you just start watching football yesterday? He's won two already.
grin grin grin grin grin See u oooooo, I just dey catch cruise my brother ooooo grin grin cheesy I know he won 2 at Barcelona but what I mean is that he won't win it at Man City unless he change his over thinking attitude and also maybe my bit of luck.

Good Morning once again.
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by unyimez: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2021
I think he has what it takes to be a good national team coach and he will do well
Congrats to him,I want to see him coach a national team too.
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Lamasta(m): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Great100000:

Best of luck to him.

EPL is Ours (Chelsea)

Champe is Ours (Chelsea)

Super Cup is Ours (Chelsea)

Fifa World Club Cup is Ours (Chelsea)

Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool & Arsenal can drag Carabao Cup.

Pep, you better pray Tuchel leave Chelsea in time, if not even Carabao Cup u no go fit carry, what you did to Mou, Ferguson & other Managers is what Tuchel is doing to you too currently. grin grin grin grin grin

You beat Ferguson for final sotey his hand set shake.... Hahahahaha, na wa for u oooooo Pep.

See your life for public no worry na backyard Tuchel go pass run like mourinho from Chelsea that year...na here we dey grin

As for our World finest manager, you have really done marvelously well not just for all of us at Manchester City but for the world of football as a whole, you brought in possessive flow of football that always define any clubs philosophy you manage from Barcelona to Bayern Munich and now Manchester City...You have being a delight to watch on the dug out as a manager....
I just wish that the remaining time you have to spend with us we will win the prestigious UCL trophy as a thank you for you.....

Long live Joseph Guardiola.....

1 Like

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by kramer: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2021
And Arteta to take over, this I have seen tongue
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2021
ChopAndGo:
Shut up!

Stop talking like an illiterate. How can Mancini who won just one EPL be better than a coach who won 3 EPL and broke alot of records??

You need to go to school cause u do not know the difference between 1 and 3!

I believe you lack comprehending skills!
Nawa o
ordinary simple comparison u done carry school matter and insults. Weldone o Prof. Johnbull.
Go and ask any true Man city fans they will tell u. Mancini gave them their first ever major trophy after 35years and their first league title after 44years.
Maybe u started watching football yesterday there is no league that guadiola will win that will be more memorable to city fans than the one won by Mancini, even if he goes unbeaten for the full season, except he wins champions league for dem.
Mancini is the man behind the rise of Man city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Lamasta(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2021
ChopAndGo:
Are you Ok? Who is Tuchel? That is a child coach. How many trophies do Tuchel have in his whole career? Do u know what Pep did to him in Germany League? All these kids sef
No mind Chepe fans if you chose to school them they won't ever learn grin very soon you go dey hea4 Tuchel must go, Lukaku this Lukaka that just watch out....
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Lamasta(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2021
ANDREW91:

Nawa o
ordinary simple comparison u done carry school matter and insults. Weldone o Prof. Johnbull.
Go and ask any true Man city fans they will tell u. Mancini gave them their first ever major trophy after 35years and their first league title after 44years.
Maybe u started watching football yesterday there is no league that guadiola will win that will be more memorable to city fans than the one won by Mancini, even if he goes unbeaten for the full season, except he wins champions league for dem.
Mancini is the man behind the rise of Man city
Mancini is a very good coach and he started the revolution at Man City but don't compare him with Pep...

2 Likes

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Focusmind: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Na The next English national team coach be this. Quote me. He knows what he is saying. Once he is available, England will take him.

1 Like

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Lamasta:

See your life for public no worry na backyard Tuchel go pass run like mourinho from Chelsea that year...na here we dey grin

As for our World finest manager, you have really done marvelously well not just for all of us at Manchester City but for the world of football as a whole, you brought in possessive flow of football that always define any clubs philosophy you manage from Barcelona to Bayern Munich and now Manchester City...You have being a delight to watch on the dug out as a manager....
I just wish that the remaining time you have to spend with us we will win the prestigious UCL trophy as a thank you for you.....

Long live Joseph Guardiola.....
Guardiola is a good coach no doubt, his style of play is a wonder to behold(although he didn't invent it) but he perfected it.
In barca he took over a very strong squad, ronaldihno, etoo etc dat was dominating spanish league already, he just build on the success.
Then in bayern he was a total failure because bayern dont employ coaches to win league for them, if you want to argue go and ask current monaco coach Niko kovać. Champions league is the minimum criteria. Bayern just won everything in europe and d coach resigned b4 he took over.
He enjoyed massive success in Man city but still yet not their best coach ever until he do the impossible(wins the champions league)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CR800: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 800th Career Goal With Villarreal Strike / Canada Qualify For Their First Men's World Cup In 36 Years After Beating Jamaica / The Heartrending Story Of Victor Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.