Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Family Friend Did Something Strange...Read Details To Find Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Friend Did Something Strange...Read Details To Find Out (666 Views)

Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB / Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Friend Did Something Strange...Read Details To Find Out by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2021
A Nigerian doctor who happens to be a family friend came to visit us and brought his daughter who is new to the country to visit. When he arrived, he started to ask me strange questions like, "What's that your name again? while also looking at me weird. Instead of introducing his daughter formally, he starts asking these lame questions.

What do you think he is trying to accomplish?
Re: Family Friend Did Something Strange...Read Details To Find Out by InfernoNig: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2021
What's strange about what's that your name again?
Re: Family Friend Did Something Strange...Read Details To Find Out by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Aug 26, 2021
InfernoNig:
What's strange about what's that your name again?
So that’s doesn’t sound rude to you?

That a family friend doesn’t know your name and never bothered to find out until he came with his family.
Re: Family Friend Did Something Strange...Read Details To Find Out by InfernoNig: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2021
mamagee3:

That a family friend doesn’t know your name and never bothered to find out until he came with his family.

Why should I be bothered. A lot could have triggered it.
Re: Family Friend Did Something Strange...Read Details To Find Out by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On Aug 26, 2021
InfernoNig:

Why should I be bothered. A lot could have triggered it.
Explain what could have triggered it then?

You should discuss... this is a discussion forum.
Re: Family Friend Did Something Strange...Read Details To Find Out by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2021
mamagee3:
A Nigerian doctor who happens to be a family friend came to visit us and brought his daughter who is new to the country to visit. When he arrived, he started to ask me strange questions like, "What's that your name again? while also looking at me weird. Instead of introducing his daughter formally, he starts asking these lame questions.

What do you think he is trying to accomplish?
Was he friendly when he asked?
Re: Family Friend Did Something Strange...Read Details To Find Out by palsenator(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2021
mamagee3:

Why bothering yourself with someone who does not understand what courtesy means? U get time ooo.
Re: Family Friend Did Something Strange...Read Details To Find Out by mamagee3(f): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Beloved3:

Was he friendly when he asked?
No

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Picture Of Boma And Tega: Is This True? / How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.