Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore (52377 Views)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by kestolove95(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2021
Sowore and fake news
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Gondonu: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2021
Tyrants have no respect for the rule of law.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by haslaw(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Sowore is suffering from acute dementia.

How can Buhari order a TV station to be closed down. The TV station was closed down because it violated NBC rules.

The evil retired Naval Commodore Kunle Olawunmi was just spewing hatred against Muslims and Fulani people while encouraging the military to carry out genocidal treatment against all Muslims and Fulani.
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Neddyogu(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2021
The way people are ready to believe just about anything! How can u arrest and bring people to Abuja when they're already in Abuja? Channels tv that was transmitting live this morning before I left the house? Abeg sowore talk another thing joor.
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by aryzgreat: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Curious345:
But it's fake news.

Am currently watching channels

Read the topic again
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by BelovedofLord: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2021
NSNA:
According to Facebook post by Sowore following the interview which alleges Governors and persons in Buhari's government as sponsors of Boko Haram, President Buhari has reportedly ordered NBC to suspend Channels television over the interview.

https://www.facebook.com/OSowore/posts/10161852705342837
[
This is now a full blown DICTATORSHIP, by the presidency!

]
Because, if there's truly a c-in-c in place, things can't get this chaotic!!!
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Lightorder: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2021
oteneaaron:
For whoever the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

Bubu if you like, arrest everybody.

Breeze don blow and fowl nyash don finally open.

Nothing is destroying anybody. He was brought into power on popular demand and hatred for his predecessor. He will finish his tenure very well. Nigerians, una head no correct. While he is yet to go , another big mistake is about to be deliberately made by same people crying now. Amongst vibrant and intelligent Yoruba sons and daughters , home and abroad, sick Tinubu is all they see and want to package with his terrible wife called Remi. Same man who brought in our current trouble for his selfish gain.Una go suffer die or sense go hit una.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by aryzgreat: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Neddyogu:
The way people are ready to believe just about anything! How can u arrest and bring people to Abuja when they're already in Abuja? Channels tv that was transmitting live this morning before I left the house? Abeg sowore talk another thing joor.

So you don't know channels have two studios in Lagos and Abuja. The interview was on their Lagos studio

That the order has not been effected does not make d news false. Let's wait till weekend. The interview was just yesterday. There are procedures in suspending TV station

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by bayelsaowei(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Krismas(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2021
coolIt is in times like dis that the like of TELL MAGAZINE and NAMDECO is truly needed. Where una dey o!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Sagefromtheeast: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Funkybabee(f): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2021
They have started with their yeye news
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Fcwilly: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2021
The Nigeria Taliban is waiting but they will not succeed, we pass them.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by jaxxy(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmm, the FG keeps doing the most stupid things in history of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Onepeople: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Monogamy:
Another fake news from the mischievous people
allow time to judge him. I hope to see you here when the news will be out from a verified government handle?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Navalsadiq(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2021
This man will be ousted out of office forcefully

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Handsum64: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Food for riff raffs
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by wizelink(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Sometimes I do not understand. Do the supporters of this man bihari know he cannot be there forever? Na which mouth dey go use complain if a new PRESDO treat them same way their pay master has been treating non supporters.
I am certain nothing last forever but God.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by slowice(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2021
And you think this mannequin will leave office for a southerner in 2023 abi? His boys are firmly incharge of all security architecture and parastatals. Think again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by dshokodiza(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2021
These I say ...is wrong baba...this is democracy
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Donedeal1(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2021
To be tried with"Decree 4"
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Bachelorette:
It can't happen in a sane country.

Let's assume it's not true

I really want to believe it’s fake news. But hmm.
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by od501: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2021
NSNA:
According to Facebook post by Sowore following the interview which alleges Governors and persons in Buhari's government as sponsors of Boko Haram, President Buhari has reportedly ordered NBC to suspend Channels television over the interview.

Some unintelligent, misguided idiots will still come to blame IPOB. Channels should keep fighting for what is right.

You see this Buhari dividend of democracy ee..., e most reach everybody ni.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2021
NSNA:

Post deleted.

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by williams85(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2021
bookmarked.
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by williams85(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Viking07:
Post deleted.
you are using old iPhone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Eheeee....

Can this be true.... well it cant happen.. Face NDA... oooo... let me no talk further
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by od501: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2021
haslaw:
Sowore is suffering from acute dementia.

How can Buhari order a TV station to be closed down. The TV station was closed down because it violated NBC rules.

The evil retired Naval Commodore Kunle Olawunmi was just spewing hatred against Muslims and Fulani people while encouraging the military to carry out genocidal treatment against all Muslims and Fulani.

I know your likes will still come here to deceive the gullible. Have you made your findings to ascertain the authenticity of the accusation?

The US government were the ones that gave that list 400 BH sponsors to the Nigerian government for 2 years now.

Keep defending evil, but you see this una dividend of democracy, aswear it must reach everybody, you inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Skillsnigeria: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by naija4life247: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Them no born him Mama well. E be like say this dangerous breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock wants to run kabakaba
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by chiefLopes(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Buhari don do pass yahoo boys gan...
If me I come talk my own, that means him go hunt me like rabbit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) / Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.