Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore (52382 Views)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Gadafii:
We actually jumped from frying pan into fire.

Mannabbgrill u no go die well oo
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Krismas(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Martini101:
Quite a revelation from the Retired Naval Commodore Kunle Olawunmi.
coolIts obvious. Boko Haram could never have survived dis far without internal help! Taliban succeeded becos they were helped by Pakistan. Attack the help if u want to destroy the root of any insurgency. It’s simple. IPOB lack such HELP thats why dey seem to be failing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by imran90(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2021
I watched the program yesterday, I know someone must pay for all what Commodore Kunle Olawunmi said on the show yesterday lipsrsealed lipsrsealed he talk too much. One of the presenters even told him that they might attack him for what he said, but he said he don’t care. Him no get any respect for Buhari, the man almost start mentioning those wey dey sponsor boko haram for life tv and top officials wey him don interrogated on top boko haram matter before him retired.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by faithfull18(f): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by endsarrrs(f): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Monogamy:
Another fake news from the mischievous people
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by endsarrrs(f): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Stupid post false information from wailers.
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by endsarrrs(f): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2021
AnotherAlien:
Sowore would have posted on his Twitter handle. This appears to be fake from a fake Facebook profile.
Yes
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by tmanuelle(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2021
NSNA:
According to Facebook post by Sowore following the interview which alleges Governors and persons in Buhari's government as sponsors of Boko Haram, President Buhari has reportedly ordered NBC to suspend Channels television over the interview.

This said post is from Sowore of Sahara Reporters. The same way he said Lai has gone to America to meet with Twitter weeks ago only to find out later that Lai actually went to the US to interact with some organizations but Twitter.
Can anyone discern this?

We await the suspension of ChannelsTV and the arrest of the gentlemen, only then will I believe this news.

Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/OSowore/posts/10161852705342837
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Josh2fun: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2021
imran90:
I watched the program yesterday, I know someone must pay for all what Commodore Kunle Olawunmi said on the show yesterday lipsrsealed lipsrsealed he talk too much. One of the presenters even told him that they might attack him for what he said, but he said he don’t care. Him no get any respect for Buhari, the man almost start mentioning those wey dey sponsor boko haram for life tv and top officials wey him don interrogated on top boko haram matter before him retired.

I like person that is bold , like commodore olawunmi like that formal CBN deputy governor ! When you know the truth say it out , if they want to help us as they are always pretend to be they should be bold enough to mention those who are sponsor this insurgency .
Not all that baby talk that those who sponsor bokoharam are in government or somewhere else .
Hit the nail on the head and let the world know .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by snowball11(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2021
I dare to say this: if there's anybody, either living within Nigeria or in the diaspora still in support of this government; then you are irredeemable! undecided
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by tmanuelle(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2021
This said post is from Sowore of Sahara Reporters. The same way he said Lai has gone to America to meet with Twitter weeks ago only to find out later that Lai actually went to the US to interact with some organizations but Twitter.
Can anyone discern this?

We await the suspension of ChannelsTV and the arrest of the gentlemen, only then will I believe this news.

Cheers
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by gotnel: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2021
If this news is true and come to pass, it means the drum is getting too loud and about to break.
Ethnic killings in plateau.
Bandits invaded Nigerian defense academy.
The officers, both the killed and the abducted are from south and plateau.
The situation is getting worse
Buhari and his military commanders are clearly not in control.
There may likely be an implosion in the military
formations around the country.
The had way, the only way to go is to fight for our survival against the impending forces that looks like they are enjoying the support of the CinC.
The signal is getting stronger day by day.
Something is fishy about this hopeless security system.
God help us
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Telekinetic: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2021
MondayOsunbor:
at

that interview is loaded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyHowYHyAp8
I swear the interview was mind blowing. Only God can save us in this country.
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by showafrica(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2021
Kanixt:
Keep on saying Buhari can't Islamized Nigeria while doing nothing

Everybody were against ipob ooo, they say MNK was disrespectful... I dey watch respect from one angle. Every body go hear am. Las las MNK is the real prophet
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by hush15: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2021
NSNA:
According to Facebook post by Sowore following the interview which alleges Governors and persons in Buhari's government as sponsors of Boko Haram, President Buhari has reportedly ordered NBC to suspend Channels television over the interview.

https://www.facebook.com/OSowore/posts/10161852705342837

Honestly, I don't pity channels either cos they were part of the gang that brought this aberration we call a government. I remembered vividly their biased journalism that rubbished GEJs government from interviews, discussions to news during the build up of 2015 elections. Their owner then wasn't shy to dine with APC but like the saying goes, lies can go for a thousand years but truth will eventually catch up with it. They only reaping where they sowed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2021
CHANNELS HAS BECOM AN INCITING PROPAGANDA TELEVISION,JOHN M DONT INNOCENT STAFF LOSE THEIR MEANS LIVELIHOOD,because OF THEIR OVER SENSATIONALIZATION OF NEWS. angry
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Kanixt:
Keep on saying Buhari can't Islamized Nigeria while doing nothing

IF he has 8yrs n he has spent 6yrs already ... from all angles of view/reasoning how is it feasible for buhari to islamize a country with over 200million populace in 2years ... please lets be using our brain once in a yle. say we gather dey NL no mean say we are all daft or something
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by lecturerr(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
I tire for this military regime..
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Splashme: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Terrible
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Elporo(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2021
"to go after"?
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by FLYFIRE(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2021
hush15:

Honestly, I don't pity channels either cos they were part of the gang that brought this aberration we call a government. I remembered vividly their biased journalism that rubbished GEJs government from interviews, discussions to news during the build up of 2015 elections. Their owner then wasn't shy to dine with APC but like the saying goes, lies can go for a thousand years but truth will eventually catch up with it. They only reaping where they sowed.
Thank you, I was thinking about this before I saw your comment. The owner was actually John`s elder brother who was the Minister of Information & member of APC who passed a few months ago. Channels after pulling down Pres Goodluck deliberately turned blind eye & refused to mention the atrocities of Buhari all along until giving that interview. The monster one feeds today will consume the feeder tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Benbellamor: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
imran90:
Tell us that you're not crying while typing your frustrations here...you're so disappointed that someone removes trousers and pant from your idol.,...you're still telling us that he should still speak with respect to Mr president.... Respect is earned okay? When a house is burning you don't whisper.YOU SHOOUT! shocked sad shocked shocked shocked..common gerrout ...
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Muhylonaire007: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lwkmd grin grin no vex na
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Kanixt(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
larryjonze:

IF he has 8yrs n he has spent 6yrs already ... from all angles of view/reasoning how is it feasible for buhari to islamize a country with over 200million populace in 2years ... please lets be using our brain once in a yle. say we gather dey NL no mean say we are all daft or something

He has 2more years. How many days did it take the Taliban to captured Afghanistan? 10 days I think.

So two years is too much for Buhari to accomplish that if he wants to.
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Bluntemperor: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Martini101:

We want to hear from Minister of information concerning the Jos,Kaduna and Benue mahem- who are behind and the Retired Olawunmi's revelation on the Channels TV.
That is how it is done all over the World,afterall,this is not Twitter information or Facebook placement!
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by BreakingNews21: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lolz, Is no one in this thread going to address the illiteracy in that screenshot? cheesy

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin

It's a welcome development � Buhari till 2065
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by backtalkG(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bachelorette:
It can't happen in a sane country.

Let's assume it's not true

but then Nigeria is not a sane country
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by jozz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lightorder:
Nothing is destroying anybody. He was brought into power on popular demand and hatred for his predecessor. He will finish his tenure very well. Nigerians, una head no correct. While he is yet to go , another big mistake is about to be deliberately made by same people crying now. Amongst vibrant and intelligent Yoruba sons and daughters , home and abroad, sick Tinubu is all they see and want to package with his terrible wife called Remi. Same man who brought in our current trouble for his selfish gain.Una go suffer die or sense go hit una.

You are too intelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by babapressy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmmm, Nigeria my country
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Rabbi01: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Martini101:

I'm scared of his safety.
He should japa from the country, asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.