Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Should She Return The Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Return The Money? (1886 Views)

19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Return The Money? by SQLmastar(m): 6:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Yesterday I caught my salesgirl/accountant sobbing quietly in a corner of my shop. She quickly adjusted herself when she saw my approach. But it was too late. I had to talk with her on the issue.
It turned that she had an altercation with her husband who happened to give her 2 dirty slaps for insubordination. And what was the issue? Her former boyfriend from 4 years back just came into the country to get married to his oyinbo wife. He ran into my employee and gave her the sum of 2M Naira to start a business.
Why would he grant her 2M just like that? Did they resume their affair? She said there was nothing of such rather he gave the money as a form of compensation/payback.
You see whilst they dated years back, she lent him a total of about 100k Naira which he promised to payback but he later broke up with her and travelled out to Europe. This was in 2017.
Now he transferred the money to her and she told her husband about it and he vehemently disapproved of it and told her to return the money. She refused, which led to the domestic violence.
She has a 1year old kid and her husband is a menial jobber. So I adviced her never to return the money. But create a fake transfer receipt for her husband and then follow any of these suggestions:
1. Put the money in a fixed deposit and chill.
2. Convert the money to bitcoin and chill.
3. Invest the money into my business and receive profits.
4. Share the money to less privileged.

What do you think guys?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Return The Money? by billynoni(m): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2021
I dey come...

I don come back...

*Firstly, she should remove her 100k from the 2M, take herself out and spoil herself, spa ooo, small shopping ooo, movies outing ooo whatever- Na her money.

*Secondly, she should remove 10% of the N1,900,000 which is N190k aside.

*Thirdly, put the remaining N1,710,000 into your business and be receiving steady income while working for you(collecting salary as well). An advantage to her sef, coz she can monitor her money by herself as your sales person/accountant.

*Fourthly, y'all wondering what the N190k is for? It's for the OP and I, which we're sharing in 60:40 ratio. Why you people? You would ask. 60 ratio for the OP for suggesting those options and 40 ratio for me, for being the first to comment on this thread and making her see the best option for her.

If you have any contrary opinion... Put your location and let's do street fight. T for thanks.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should She Return The Money? by Shedrack777: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2021
only on things like this will i say THE PRESENT IS FEMALE
Re: Should She Return The Money? by Sankabson(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2021
Lool! Wait! Some men get Wahala sha O. 2M for buhari time ? My wife., how can put this to good use. God bless Your Ex ( That if, he’s not trying to use Okafor’ s law )

4 Likes

Re: Should She Return The Money? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Sankabson:
Lool! Wait! Some men get Wahala sha O. 2M for buhari time ? My wife., how can put this to good use. God bless Your Ex ( That if, he’s not trying to use Okafor’ s law )

Okafor's law is already in play here, its just a matter of time grin

2 Likes

Re: Should She Return The Money? by Sundrus: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

grin
Re: Should She Return The Money? by dhiqson(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2021
grin

The disrespect on men these days tho
Fine he owed you money
But that was years ago right?
How's your husband been
Has he been supportive?
Have you guys lacked anything?

Looool ran into your ex "and just like that he gave you 2milla"
No problem accepting it
You came home, man of the house say return the money
You dey follow am argue say no
Baba see messsop dash you two by two for cheek
Omo omo adon tire for una abeg

1 Like

Re: Should She Return The Money? by VTJN(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

The guy might be going back to his base after the wedding ceremony with his wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Return The Money? by Bola146(f): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2021
See me laughing here like mumu grin grin 2m koburu oooo, for this Buhari time

1 Like

Re: Should She Return The Money? by Goldbw122(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Life
Re: Should She Return The Money? by socialmediaman: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Should She Return The Money? by ahnie: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2021
Here for the comments.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by pozehnani(f): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Return my foot!
Shey with his menia job that cannot foot all the bills?
Let her not return it. In fact, if he dares to touch her again, let her dump his sorry ass and go plan her life with the 2m. What?

She even played the good wife by telling him about it, he now wants to form one commando and be flexing his muscles on the woman.
Ya rie nsi ebawan.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Return The Money? by OSDD(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2021
billynoni:
I dey come...

I don come back...

*Firstly, she should remove her 100k from the 2M, take herself out and spoil herself, spa ooo, small shopping ooo, movies outing ooo whatever- Na her money.

*Secondly, she should remove 10% of the N1,900,000 which is N190k aside.

*Thirdly, put the remaining N1,710,000 into your business and be receiving steady income while working for you(collecting salary as well). An advantage to her sef, coz she can monitor her money by herself as your sales person/accountant.

*Fourthly, y'all wondering what the N190k is for? It's for the OP and I, which we're sharing in 60:40 ratio. Why you people? You would ask. 60 ratio for the OP for suggesting those options and 40 ratio for me, for being the first to comment on this thread and making her see the best option for her.

If you have any contrary opinion... Put your location and let's do street fight. T for thanks.

You na sharp guy
Re: Should She Return The Money? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2021
I see this as a kind gesture from an old friend which the husband should also see it as and stop getting unnecessarily worked up over nothing really.

As for returning the money. Hmm... The Bible says, be wise as a serpent but gentle as a dove. Let her keep it because some blessings come in disguise.

Now considering how and where it's (money) coming from, it may look kinda absurd but then again times are hard and this could just be a way her angel has chosen to relieve them of their financial burdens at a time like this. Reason I called it a blessing in disguise.

Let the man think before acting. Acting on impulse may ruin his chances of benefiting from the blessings. Which he will later regret when he's much calmer and ready to reason.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by CareerMom: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Women and running their mouth. You got 2million from your ex and you ran to tell your husband. As if he tells you everything he does.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Return The Money? by Matheusmartin: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Lie lie story.
Who wan dash you 2M for this buhari regime.

Mod should move this delect this thread.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Lie lie story.
Who wan dash you 2M for this buhari regime.

Mod should move this delect this thread.

It's very possible cos when you convert that amount of money to foreign currency, it's nothing to them.

That's just like $4,900 dollars or a little less which is just like you giving someone 40k in Nigeria and any average Nigerian can conviniently do that talk more an average foreigner. So it's possible.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Return The Money? by dahmie2013: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2021
She herself is less privileged, she needs the money. She should do a fixed deposit for like 6 months. By then we hope the husband would have calm down.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by Matheusmartin: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Mercychen:

It's very possible cos when you convert that amount of money in foreign currency, it's nothing to them.

That's just like $4,900 dollars or a little less which is just like you giving someone 40k in Nigeria and any average Nigerian can conviniently do that talk more an average foreigner. So it's possible.
Which jando Wan dash you 5k dollz..??
Re: Should She Return The Money? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2021
SQLmastar:
Yesterday I caught my salesgirl/accountant sobbing quietly in a corner of my shop. She quickly adjusted herself when she saw my approach. But it was too late. I had to talk with her on the issue.
It turned that she had an altercation with her husband who happened to give her 2 dirty slaps for insubordination. And what was the issue? Her former boyfriend from 4 years back just came into the country to get married to his oyinbo wife. He ran into my employee and gave her the sum of 2M Naira to start a business.
Why would he grant her 2M just like that? Did they resume their affair? She said there was nothing of such rather he gave the money as a form of compensation/payback.
You see whilst they dated years back, she lent him a total of about 100k Naira which he promised to payback but he later broke up with her and travelled out to Europe. This was in 2017.
Now he transferred the money to her and she told her husband about it and he vehemently disapproved of it and told her to return the money. She refused, which led to the domestic violence.
She has a 1year old kid and her husband is a menial jobber. So I adviced her never to return the money. But create a fake transfer receipt for her husband and then follow any of these suggestions:
1. Put the money in a fixed deposit and chill.
2. Convert the money to bitcoin and chill.
3. Invest the money into my business and receive profits.
4. Share the money to less privileged.

What do you think guys?

her man is a LOW SELF ESTEEM INSECURE child.... with a misplaced ego.

3 Likes

Re: Should She Return The Money? by Richy4(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Maybe the man no do simple interest and him senior brother compound interest for junior secondary....Her indirect investment don yield plenty pikins for her. abi she no teach the husband that? cheesy....

Anyways OP your choice of word "insubordination" in this case got me cracking grin grin the last time I heard that word was long time ago in my boarding school days..
cheesy
Re: Should She Return The Money? by JovialJune(f): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2021
That your number 3, you be thief sha, not only invest in your business, ole

Better tell her to buy a land and chill.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Return The Money? by faithfull18(f): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmn, some men and lack of common sense.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by sisisioge: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2021
JovialJune:
That your number 3, you be thief sha, not only invest in your business, ole

Better tell her to buy a land and chill.

I think fixing the money for now will do. 2m land will be in either her village or some remote area. That's how my sis bought a land before travelling and couldn't sell immediately she was ready to go. Land stayed with me for close to 2 years before I was able to sell at lesser than purchase price. Biko make she no stress herself for now....just fix the money since oga no go wan see business. The husband is such a bum.

3 Likes

Re: Should She Return The Money? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2021
NO, she should not return it. It's her money that she has just gotten back. The husband is simply being jealous and unreasonable, considering it could help both of them.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by Lamanii22(f): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmmm.... She shouldn't return the money.... The bible says "Ibukun ni fun omo odo to fi ogbon shey"..... She should use that money wisely.... The economy is hard honestly....
Re: Should She Return The Money? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
You are good man! Returning the money is not an option.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by greenie77: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
She should fix the money for the meantime.

Should it be that the husband in his present financial situation, get to meet a former girlfriend of his who is presently financially comfortable and decides to assist him with N250k.....will he collect it?

3 Likes

Re: Should She Return The Money? by GboyegaD(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
The situation is very dicey and truth is we don't have an idea of why the husband is asking her to return it or the happenings in her home.

While it seems the husband is inpatient or lack reasoning, it is still their home and he's obligated to manage it. Should things go South, many will be quick to judge them as many are judging him.

She knows her husband, understands his logic, and knows the situation of their home. She should apply her thermometer to know how best to handle the situation.

I am scared marriage has a different definition from what I thought it is. The reactions I read and the extent to which people encourage deceit in marriage just because of N2million is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Should She Return The Money? by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
"The husband is a menial jobber " undecided , as long as she got the money without any entanglement with the ex, let her keep the money in a fix deposit, while using some to cater for herself, the husband has decided to live in abject poverty all the rest of his life. A poor menial jobbler sees favour coming into his home through his wife, yet he is jealous.
Re: Should She Return The Money? by billynoni(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
OSDD:

You na sharp guy
You na sharp guy too, coz you recognized one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: What Can I Buy For My Hubby For Valentine? / Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? / Why Does This Make Her Forgive Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.