Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] (10138 Views)

Come Mek Wi Settle This Case (photo) / Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2021
If you dig through my topics, you will come across a thread where i openly bashed P-square for letting something as insignificant as women come in-between them. They are very stupid for making that crazy move because women don't bring in anything good especially in the lives of celebrities like them! angry

Women only come in the mix to cause destruction and that one thing they are masters of!
The first move was to seperate the brothers and now the next thing on the agenda is to destroy them individually on both ends.

Pls the females that will see this post should spare me that bullshiit of "It Could Be Paul's Fault". Bittch that is a stupid excuse, the plan was there all along, the sluut has paid her dues and now its time to secure the bag! undecided
Marital issues existed since the beginning of time but so did RESOLVATIONS. All of a sudden no woman wants to do that anymore

Still Typing...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2021
That biittch is currently requesting for N7.8m "Spousal Monthly Pay". We haven't talked about alimony and child support, this is something he might have to pay every month for the rest of his life just so you know.

Even if paul can afford these expenses, that sluut is not worth it one bit!!
If as a feminist biittch, you start showing your faces on this thread with "He Had An Affair With Her Maid" You are very stupid and inconsiderate, because absolutely none of you can prove that fact and as a matter of fact if this situation was about how the wife was sleeping with the gateman, you idiots will still come out with your disgusting cum dispository holes you call mouths to say paul was probably doing something wrong to make the wife desire the gateman angry Women are the biggest hypocrites to even roam the earth(Topic for another day though).

Still Typing...

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin grin
The redpiller himself

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Davash222(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Women are the biggest hypocrites to even roam the earth(Topic for another day though).

Off your Mic, honourable.

37 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Cyphar(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2021
A woman staying with you since when you are nothing to when you are something.... Even if it's 40 years,

If she wan treat your fuckup e no go pass two minutes.

Fear women ooo

42 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2021
What was paul even thinking I as a redpiller is never considering marriage even at this point of my life but you are a celebrity! Every woman wants to be the spouce of a celebrity!

Every woman is nice because of what they hope to achieve from you, P-square was one of the most powerful names africa has ever harbored over the years! It really hurts to be able to tell who is Peter and who is Paul!
So much for "Peter and Paul them be one no be two" undecided

Back to the main content, My fellow men, Paul Okoye, one half of the legendary P-SQUARE is gone as we know it! We just have to sit back and watch him slowly go down that drain in emotional, psychological and of course financial DEPRESSION! Why? Because he got married! embarassed

Just so you know, this is the main purpose of women getting married in this age; Financial Freedom!
They basically hit the jackpot when its a rich man in question.

Peter is next. Just watch.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Legendforte: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Permit me to say modern marriage is a scam. Only the one practiced by our ancestors are worth considering.
The 2 problems of this world; women and materialism
Know this and know peace.

24 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Legendforte:
Permit me to say modern marriage is a scam. Only the one practiced by our ancestors are worth considering.
You are complete brother man!

11 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Cerebellum: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Paul is a boy, not a man, he didn't think ahead and the wife used the shit tactic on him.

He fuvked himself up because he's a ful!

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2021
This the thread where i first spoke on Peter And Paul's seperation www.nairaland.com/6633567
Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Cerebellum:
Paul is a boy, not a man, he didn't think ahead and the wife used the shit tactics on him.

He fuvked himself up because he's a ful!
COMPOUND FOOOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Legendforte:
But idiots will still stick their precious necks to put a woman in their houses. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Legendforte: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
But idiots will still stick their precious necks to put a woman in their houses. undecided
Wisdom is common sense in an uncommon degree.
The modern society and the English law system has dealt with us seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Legendforte:

Wisdom is common sense in an uncommon degree.
The modern society and the English law system has dealt with us seriously.
The governmental bodies all over the world is effeminized, we have simps and ruthless feminists/misandrists in political seats now.
There is a complete war on men!(Also topic for another day!)

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2021
Davash222:
Women are the biggest hypocrites to even roam the earth(Topic for another day though).

Off your Mic, honourable.

is yor mother a woman sir....or man?(no oofense) smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2021
A) did you expect him to not get a woman and marry her.... IN NIGERIA where every dikc Tom and Jide is looking at marriage like a do or die issue?
B) is that not your confused people (aka redpillers) who are teaching the young ones to "make money 1st and women will flock"....what type of women do you think will flock if not the above he married?!?!?

13 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
That biittch is currently requesting for N7.8m "Spousal Monthly Pay". We haven't talked about alimony and child support, this is something he might have to pay every month for the rest of his life just so you know.

Even if paul can afford these expenses, that sluut is not worth it one bit!!
If as a feminist biittch, you start showing your faces on this thread with "He Had An Affair With Her Maid" You are very stupid and inconsiderate, because absolutely none of you can prove that fact and as a matter of fact if this situation was about how the wife was sleeping with the gateman, you idiots will still come out with your disgusting cum dispository holes you call mouths to say paul was probably doing something wrong to make the wife desire the gateman angry Women are the biggest hypocrites to even roam the earth(Topic for another day though).

Still Typing...

sir, clearly yor common sence is not common....she spent 17 year wit him...google alimony..Goat!!! (No oofense) angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Legendforte: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The governmental bodies all over the world is effeminized, we have simps and ruthless feminists/misandrists in political seats now.
There is a complete war on men!(Also topic for another day!)
The western world forced it into people's throat and their asslickers have accepted it as a normal and criminally-minded women, proud and bankrupt are capitalizing on it.
I will never be a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Legendforte:

^^broke people R usuallythe ones who call women gold digger sir.....if u cant aford women then go n fok men sir. They usualy cheaper to date. U will find a decent man for 3k..goat!!(no oofense) angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
A) did you expect him to not get a woman and marry her.... IN NIGERIA where every dikc Tom and Jide is looking at marriage like a do or die issue?
B) is that not your confused people (aka redpillers) who are teaching the young ones to "make money 1st and women will flock"....what type of women do you think will flock if not the above he married?!?!?
What i preach is MGTOW brotherly. Only unwise men consider marriages in this age. Get my point first before placing arguementative essays on my thread.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Dumb people, dumb thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

sir, clearly yor common sence is not common....she spent 17 year wit him...google alimony..Goat!!! (No oofense) angry
I don't need to argue with your kind. I see illiteracy all over you, imagine placing a subtle insult and still come back to say "No offense" undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
What i preach is MGTOW brotherly. Only unwise men consider marriages in this age. Get my point first before placing arguementative essays on my thread.

these were very simple questions.... that you fail to answer.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Legendforte:

The western world forced it into people's throat and their asslickers have accepted it as a normal and criminally-minded women, proud and bankrupt are capitalizing on it.
I will never be a victim.
You better don't. This is not for the sake of being a redpiller, but for the sake of your anticipated bright future.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Legendforte: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^broke people R usuallythe ones who call women gold digger sir.....if u cant aford women then go n fok men sir. They usualy cheaper to date. U will find a decent man for 3k!!(no oofense) angry
IQ test and medical certificate should have been a prerequisite for Nairaland registration.

22 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

these were very simple questions.... that you fail to answer.
grin I'm not the cause of your blindness.
Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't need to argue with your kind. I see illiteracy all over you, imagine placing a subtle insult and still come back to say "No offense" undecided

1. U making dumb people proud sir.
2. U no paul okoye, nigger don't no u exist.
3. Paul is a millionaire...u has dumb has they come(no oofense)
4. Paul is a celebrity. You a nairaland (goat) angry
5. Paul's head clearly correct...yor head is not really correct but I will not conclude yor head is not correct sir

Conclusion
Find job or start selling roadside petrol!! (Goat) angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

1. U making dumb people proud sir.
2. U no paul okoye, nigger don't no u exist.
3. Paul is a millionaire...u has dumb has they come(no oofense)
4. Paul is a celebrity. You are a nobody
5. Paul's head clearly correct...yor head is not really correct but I will not conclude yor head is not correct sir

Conclusion
Find job or start selling roadside petrol!! (Goat) angry
Ok.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by chriskosherbal(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Most men are just simping around thinking they are doing the right thing..empowering women at their expense.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by Nonexisting1: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2021
The case is simple.
1. Let him not sign the divorce papers. That way, the wife will be stranded in America. She can't remarry and can't get green card.
2. Let him write the US Embassy that his wife eloped with his children who are Nigerian citizens. America will bundle those kids back here.
3. Let him not deny her any access to their matrimonial home. His claim on not wanting divorce will not be threatened. When bitches threaten you with divorce and you have a lot to lose, don't sign the fuccking divorce papers, you have the right not to. This is Nigeria not UK or US.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2021
chriskosherbal:
Most men are just simping around thinking they are doing the right thing..empowering women at their expense.
They just want to appear so appealing to women in high hopes that they will get free pvvssy at some point. The foundation of SIMPing is PVVSSY HUNGER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry / Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys / "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.