Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,569 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed (64316 Views)

BREAKING: Details Of Man United’s Bid For Juventus’ Ronaldo Revealed / Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires / Fans Go Gaga For Cristiano Ronaldo In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Kingcalls: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

Try to dey talk true na...

He is not leaving for any bloody competition... he is fleeing leaving because he is gradually being replaced! Allegri will keep benching him in favor of younger and faster players. The man no dey look face!

The only reason he is not headed to PSG is because they over-looked him for Messi, and Man City won't be looking in his direction if they had landed Harry Kane. grin

U are a clown..... Ronaldo will never play in a farmers league ... he loves to be watched..... who de show farmers league for TV?? Sports stations no de show dem sef ... dont worry, I know say e pain una... city was Messi first option...but they rejected him for the emperor

1 Like

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by FLYFIRE(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
They DONT WANT him anymore. He was half as good as Messi but now a big minus & will make any team that field him to play ten against eleven.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by rottennaija(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Notyouraveragej:
ororo is grin grin bringing his oil to the Premier league!

Atleast, he's not afraid of challenges like his brother, messi lol.
the challenge was in Juve when it became harder to win the league. Man City is too easy
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Kingcalls: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Anigreat:

You penaldo fanboy will always have what to say. Now it's no longer " Messi can never leave his comfort zone Barcelona to another club or league". He prove you lots wrong and moved to another league and club. Ligue 1 is now farmers league, because Messi is there.

Just wait and see how messi will give PSG their first UCL title.

Meanwhile, your fraud goat Penaldo, promised Juventus heaven on earth, till date we haven't seen the UCL title he promised Juventus, infact because of him, Juventus that was leading club in serieA has been reduced to nothing. Now the fraud want to run to Man City. So shameful.

B4 nko...no b farmers league?? Name one pig coach or player that does not play for psg in the French league...
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Angelfrost(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are a clown..... Ronaldo will never play in a farmers league ... he loves to be watched..... who de show farmers league for TV?? Sports stations no de show dem sef ... dont worry, I know say e pain una... city was Messi first option...but they rejected him for the emperor

Really??!... When did DSTV start showing Serie-A??! Did Ronaldo and his agent sit with DSTV and Cable TV to discuss viewership before choosing clubs??!

City rejected Messi when??! Issokay!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by brainhgeek(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am a man utd fan and I pray this deal doesn't happen

1 Like

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by GeneralPula: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
ericmor:

He went to juve knowing juve was the best team in Italy but unfortunately he was there when juve were dethrone of their right of winning the league and couldn't even lead them to UEFA final.

To me, he achieve nothing different in juve and now he want to run to city again that happens to be the best in england with the best coach in the world. The guy too get sense, make dem debrynt and co just dey pass ball give am to score but it will be a shame if he can't win champions league with City o but I think he will with messi winning for PSG too cus they always have that success in common. I think he will win champions league with city and PSG will win the next one

Mancity is not the best team in England..
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by rottennaija(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
This show Ronaldo is pursing greatness rather than money
He could have received 2m pounds per week at Qatar or China were most players
At almost age 37 will jump at the offer. Despite all the achievement with nothing more
To prove this guy is still chasing greatness and won't settle for mediocrity

This guy is not afraid of any league not even England at his age. Took massive pay cut just to prove to the world he is ten times better than messi
The world kws this
Uefa kW this
Fifa kws this
Coaches kw s this
Some players kws even messi kws ronaldo is better
but they won't admits it.

This move will be the end of CR7. Pep doesn't take shits if he doesn't key into his passing and roving games. Pep likes players that moves about, Ronaldo is past that age. He should have been smarter than this. Pep is an established coach, he will not be afraid of putting Ronaldo in the bench unlike Pirlo and other coaches. Tomorrow, you will come out and say Pep killed Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Kingcalls: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

Really??!... When did DSTV start showing Serie-A??! Did Ronaldo and his agent sit with DSTV and Cable TV to discuss viewership before choosing clubs??!

City rejected Messi when??! Issokay!!! grin grin grin

The moment Ronaldo signed for serie A , Multichoice immediately bought the rights thru Sky , who also bought the rights.... but the French league is a no no for marketers, its a dead league.... y dint man city buy Messi, after all he was a free agent....u guys said its cos they bought grealish , but they still tabled 100m for kane...u messi fans are soooo deluded

1 Like

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Kingcalls: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Numerouno94:
This guy gat no iota of integrity in him, can't blif he culd betray united my moving to Juv. That's why he can neva b my goat. His too self centered.

I keep saying it that penaldo is a fraudulent fraud. His running to City to win the league nd score cheap penalties nd tapins after defrauding Juv.

Fraudnaldo's stink at Juv will go down in history as a fraudulent one. Scamed Juv by promising them the champions league, now his running like a coward after reducing Juv from Hero to Zero.

Fraudnaldo nd scamnaldogrin grin

The thing toooooo pain u grin... u know he will light the CL up and ur dwarf will loos mbappe ....so his usual pounding in the CL continues grin...
Man City u are on ur way to CL glory
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

The moment Ronaldo signed for serie A , Multichoice immediately bought the rights thru Sky , who also bought the rights.... but the French league is a no no for marketers, its a dead league.... y dint man city buy Messi, after all he was a free agent....u guys said its cos they bought grealish , but they still tabled 100m for kane...u messi fans are soooo deluded

Okay... DSTV woke up one day and decided to pick up Serie A because of Ronaldo. No wahala... In the likelihood of his departure, will Serie A be scrapped from the network??!

Not a Messi fan, but why on earth would any club go for Messi and his 'impossible' wages after spending 100 Million on Grealish?!! To what end exactly??! Would Man City be in any way interested in Ronaldo if Harry Kane were more than available?!!

Please, enlighten me! Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Godsage(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Brite100:

Was there any competition in Italy when he left Madrid for Juve? And why isn't he going to MUnited? He wants MCity where with or without a striker they easily score 4, 5 goals, where it will be easy and certain to him to win trophies.
If he was going to return to EPL at all, he & his agent should be bent on MUnited & not MCity.
Ligue 1 is not a top 5 league

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Kingcalls: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Be reasonable top players don’t go to class b teams. They only go class A. Also class B teams usually can’t afford the great players unless they get a great coach 1st then there may May be a possibility.

The Goat has conquered Europe b4 and will conquer Europe again. Any day cool

Ask him why Messi dint join lyon or lille...y did he jump on PSG??
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by ericmor: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Why does he need to get back to Spain?
Why is it that Barca should take his injury and not ManCity?
I dont get you. Dont clubs treat players? Or do they just abandon them? Or let them quit and send them other other clubs knowing the player is injury pron? Have new players stopped doing medical and fitness tests to seal transfers and deals? Or Barca willingly bought an injured player with millions and then keep him in the dressing room?

If you really follow football of today, then you will just ignore that medical aspect you mentioned. All clubs want now is the players and dont care if the player is injured as at the time, as long as he will be alright to play for them and brings credit to their team, they are good to go. Auguero na free agent and remember he came from Spain to england and also remember barca is bankrupt now, so they need a player that won't cost them much. Auguero is a great player when playing is just that he is injury pron and man city and auguro are done so he thought of moving which was the best decision for him
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by ericmor: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
GeneralPula:

Mancity is not the best team in England..

So which team is the best? Tell me something I dont know
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Teeklef(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
This life sha. In anything we do, let's always think about future. So ronaldo wants to play under someone he pushed away during el clasico at real madrid. If to say na me be pep, i go buy ronaldo, come dey bench am or they introduce am at 88minutes of the match.... Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by GeneralPula: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
ericmor:

So which team is the best? Tell me something I dont know

Chelsea
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Kingcalls: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Lol. This unrealistic boy who denies evidences again.
The lad who makes claims with no evidence.
The boy who calls himself an atheist but argues against fact. cheesy

Penaldo always playing catchup with daddy Messi.

Since Messi's PSG move generated so much traffic and attention online, Penaldo has been so uncomfortable and now he is here to play catchup.

As usual. cheesy

Just like messi trying to catch up in the number if champions league titles, goals , catch up after Ronaldo won 2 titles for country , catch up for number of international goals, catch up on joining a new club
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Kingcalls: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Angelfrost always hitting the nail on the head. grin

No wonder his brain is leaking like urs ...the nail has created a hole in ur heads

Mumu people...like chiesa wasnt benched ...air heads due to nail puncture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by goddons50: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
WRONG MOVE CRISTIANO....WRONG MOVE ...I HATE GUARDIOLA LIKE SHIT INSIDE SOAKAWAY....
PLS STAY AT JUVE OR MOVE TO LIVERPOOL..
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Mosopzy23: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kingcalls:
At almost 37, he wanna leave his club for the toughest league while the other one at 34 ran to a farmers league whr there is no competition..... mbappe is leaving due to no excitement in that farmers league...Neymar is there cos he is not ambitious

I'm very sure you would still criticise Messi if he had gone to man city.
You once said Messi always shops for high scoring teams like city and psg .
So, why are are you not using the same Energy on Ronaldo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Kingcalls: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mosopzy23:

I'm very sure you would still criticise Messi if he had gone to man city.
You once said Messi always shops for high scoring teams like city and psg .
So, why are are you not using the same Energy on Ronaldo.

I will not cos Ronaldo has proved himself in a low scoring team in juventus
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Successlane: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am a fan of:

- Man city
- Leo Messi for life

Now if Ronaldo comes to my team, how do I manage things?
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by Numerouno94(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

No wonder his brain is leaking like urs ...the nail has created a hole in ur heads

Mumu people...like chiesa wasnt benched ...air heads due to nail puncture

Who is this lunatic again? Take ur fraudnaldian ass outa my mention.

Ur fraudnaldo scamed Juv. Fleeing to a safe haven after defrauding them by promising to deliver a ucl trophy to them. New challenge gone wrong. grin grin grin grin

His reign at Juv will go down in history as a monumental failure nd a highly fraudulent one.

Fraudnaldo, scamnaldo nd failurenaldo. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by MrBONE2(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Brite100:

Was there any competition in Italy when he left Madrid for Juve? And why isn't he going to MUnited? He wants MCity where with or without a striker they easily score 4, 5 goals, where it will be easy and certain to him to win trophies.
If he was going to return to EPL at all, he & his agent should be bent on MUnited & not MCity.
cheesy

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by ddippset(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Be reasonable top players don’t go to class b teams. They only go class A. Also class B teams usually can’t afford the great players unless they get a great coach 1st then there may May be a possibility.

The Goat has conquered Europe b4 and will conquer Europe again. Any day cool
Then why did he talk about Ronaldo rejecting China?

Do top players go to China??
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by kapelvej: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kingcalls:
At almost 37, he wanna leave his club for the toughest league while the other one at 34 ran to a farmers league whr there is no competition..... mbappe is leaving due to no excitement in that farmers league...Neymar is there cos he is not ambitious
Famers league?
Neymar not ambitious ?
grin grin grin bad mouth
Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by spirul77: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Notyouraveragej:
ororo is grin grin bringing his oil to the Premier league!

Atleast, he's not afraid of challenges like his brother, messi lol.
which challenge Abeg, juventus won the serie a more than 5 times back to back but Ronaldo came and they almost went to Europa cup, he want to run to man city where trophy is guaranteed, where they can score 5 goals without an attacker sef, where he can tap in, Man city has no competition in epl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed by dboo442: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pep is confused, what is going on meh how can you sign Ronaldo to a team of ticki ticki taka , this adventure is risky for both parties

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood / What Does Handicap 2 (0) Mean / Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.