Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage (41529 Views)

Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Joke Silva Shares Family Photos To Wish Husband Happy Father's Day / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Vabama: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Shared with Caption ...

That year Ikechukwu go say,
Anita y me!
Anita Are you sure you can Marry a man like me!
Anita Y do you love and Respect me sooooooo Much!
Anita Na Mararaba I Rent house O!
Anita My Salary is 30k I don’t have Anything!
Anita I Don’t have a Car
Anita can you manage with me!
E NOR KNOW SAY ANITA SEE FUTURE ����
#tbt #realwarripikin

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTB9gUAjjqd/?utm_medium=copy_link

39 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Dailymice: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
sad
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by slawormiir: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....that is one thing about baby girls

They have a way of telling if the future of a niggar is going to be bright.....even if you are living in a face me I slap you kind of apartment drinking garri..still they will stick to your ass forever like glue
tommy589:

Na only the intelligent ones fit decipher
Most of them are actually very intelligent. They can tell your future...but the thing is they no longer want to exercise patience..probably because of Greed, their friends putting pressure on them...you can't expect them to be patient when thier friends are displaying bone straight and expensive wig....and some times they are scared because after we niggarrrrs are successful we start to misbehave and push them aside
To know the real character of we niggarrrrs then wait until some dope millions hit our bank account...

213 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Muchmore024: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Money is good. Thunder fire poverty
That's all I can say.
Meanwhile f**k this slawormiir guy above

40 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by brosom(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Better pikin,

Warri no dey carry last grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by money121(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by folake4u(f): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
That's because Anita knew he had a future.

Lovely family pictures smiley.

19 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Lesbihornest(f): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
See future o.

See future o.

See future o.

How many times I talk say make you see future?

See future so that you no go dey with person wey no get future for ten years o.

Don't try this if you no get inner eyes.
Bye

2 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Please how can I get an enveloped message to Rudeboy? lipsrsealed Na my sister from Warri say make I help her deliver am sad

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by jabor4Naija(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dis post just made me smile.........las las I go win

10 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
.E NOR KNOW SAY ANITA SEE FUTURE

Unlike those that will chose not to pick your calls again because you're unable to meet with their immediate financial needs.

Don't marry a man because of the size of his television, but his vision.

Going from Lekki Phase-1 down to Ajah moving forward through Sangotedo to Eleko Junction.

Yeah, "Delight Estate" is strategically located on the Lekki Epe Expressway.

With close proximity to: Amen Estate, Novare Mall, Lufasi Pack, Lekki Ancient Town, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Seaport and lot more.

Tittle: Government Allocation

15million per plot size.

What an Amazing and Serene environment; that ensure fast value appreciation.

Call or Whatsapp the number on the attached flier.

10 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by izito(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Which girl go see my future bayiii

6 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by fitinwell: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Abi
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Cumtroller: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Who gives a flying fvck?

This fat, clout chasing, boring comedienne should shut the fvck up and get the hell out. I suggest she goes to sambisa and cracks jokes with bokoharam.

The major issue facing Nigerians is how to remove the dullard from Aso rock and this nonentity dey disturb us.

9 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
This girl no dey move me for warri vibe Sha

Na tomama get that vibe

5 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by wink2015(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST !

I hail you !
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Realestatevixen: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Awww... beautiful family.

I dont enjoy her acting in jenifas diary though, but I love her beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Muchmore024:
Money is good. Thunder fire poverty
That's all I can say.
Meanwhile f**k this slawormiir guy above
He's a muslim bastard!
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by November24(f): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
jabor4Naija:
Dis post just made me smile.........las las I go win

Amen... Our husbands kiss

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
WOW
COOOOL UNION

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by rezzy: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
What does the guy do now?

Make tomorrow we no here say na she dey sponsor the house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
brosom:
Better pikin,

Warri no dey carry last grin
You can say that again and again my bro grin

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by BKayy: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Feminists have no business with the institution called marriage

Saphiere and her gang, take note.
Lets be guided please

5 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Badonasty(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
I no know say this woman don get kids like this sha...very inspiring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by gasparpisciotta: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
The woman thick!
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by omoiyalayi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dis guy look soft for did girl o

Na somebody like Jim iyke supposed married her grin grin grin

Na joke I dey o

2 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by ajl2: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
An average sensible Nija girl na witch. They fit tell your future within a glance. It's only greed, peer pressure and economic circumstances that make some of them go astray and go "Olorunsogo" (i.e. God's grace) rather than "Surulere" (i.e. patience pays).

6 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Matheusmartin: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
When marriage scatter now, we nor go hear these ones again..
Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by wunmi590(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2021

Cute family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage by Imustnottalk: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
The type wife I want but sadly we can't find them anymore in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's 2nd Son Rocks Out In New Lovely Effizzy Dress (photo) / Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother / Tonto Dikeh Cooks Pots Of Rice With Kokun Foundation For Charity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.