Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! (1826 Views)

Original Us And Europe Ladies Stretch Skinny Jeans (wholesale And Retail) / Save 50k To 1 Million  naira  getting Used And New Cars From Usa And Europe / Save 50k To 1 Million  naira  getting Used And New Cars From Usa And Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! by kitaun(m): 4:10am On Jul 20, 2007
We offer the best to our customers in the areas of travel consultancy, student admissions, Visa Procurement and assistance

In the Uk we can process admission from A Level, foundation, diploma, degree and master programmes. Depending on the age and time of year we do have part funding from time to time.

Also we do work permits, vocational training and visitors visas, and our charges are quite affordable

In Hungary we have premed which will lead into six years for medicine, five for dentistry and pharmacy. We also have foundation that will lead into engineering and sciences, we have in business administration that you have the option of finishing in Hungary or going to middlesex university in the Uk. We have creative arts and design with the option to finish in Italy, portugal and spain.

In Hungary for example the first year tuition is six thousand dollars and depending on your options for university medicine usually been the most expensive which this years fees is twelve thousand dollars excluding accommodation and feeding.

I hope the information is sufficient but send me a mail if you need any other info. hilarygrantham@yahoo.co.uk

For further enquiries call 08055419498, 08059820301, 017617979
Re: Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! by debosky(m): 4:12am On Jul 20, 2007
Kit you self don start business? Oya make una come patronize my guy oh!

I fit vouch for am anyday cool
Re: Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! by kitaun(m): 4:23am On Jul 20, 2007
Lmao @Debosky

get serious for once wink. . . besides I got siblings that the woman that owns the coy has assisted in getting off to UK at quite cheap rates, so would I hesitate vouching for her just like u have for me? wink
Re: Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! by debosky(m): 4:24am On Jul 20, 2007
Dr Kit i'm very serious oh, anybody i know needing such services will be directed your way pronto wink
Re: Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! by kitaun(m): 4:32am On Jul 20, 2007
at your service sir wink cheesy
Re: Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! by mrferlie(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2007
debosky:

Dr Kit i'm very serious oh, anybody i know needing such services will be directed your way pronto wink

is this kituan a Dr Dr of what
Re: Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! by debosky(m): 2:40am On Jul 21, 2007
Dr of Muppet eradication, he's the best in the business wink
Re: Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! by beavers007(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2007
I luv Hungary!
Studied there for six years.
The place is great.
I would recommend it for anyone that has some good money.
Re: Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! by okeyz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2007
@beavers007 please tell me about hungary ,i inted to do a matsres program tthere,
Tell me everything ,the wheather ,food ,the people,the economy and employment opportunities.
thanks
Re: Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free! by Obikeenairaland(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2013
kitaun: We offer the best to our customers in the areas of travel consultancy, student admissions, Visa Procurement and assistance

In the Uk we can process admission from A Level, foundation, diploma, degree and master programmes. Depending on the age and time of year we do have part funding from time to time.

Also we do work permits, vocational training and visitors visas, and our charges are quite affordable

In Hungary we have premed which will lead into six years for medicine, five for dentistry and pharmacy. We also have foundation that will lead into engineering and sciences, we have in business administration that you have the option of finishing in Hungary or going to middlesex university in the Uk. We have creative arts and design with the option to finish in Italy, portugal and spain.

In Hungary for example the first year tuition is six thousand dollars and depending on your options for university medicine usually been the most expensive which this years fees is twelve thousand dollars excluding accommodation and feeding.

I hope the information is sufficient but send me a mail if you need any other info. hilarygrantham@yahoo.co.uk

For further enquiries call 08055419498, 08059820301, 017617979

(1) (Reply)

Get for FREE all Tips you Need to Launch Your Net Biz / Beans Flour / win soccer bet today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.