Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria (1559 Views)

Sell Your Fb Account Here / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2021
Guys, do you work online; blogging, Fiverr, freelancer, or any other transaction and get paid in dollars?

Would you like to learn how to open a US bank account here in Nigeria?

Then this video is for you. In it share two very simple ways to open an account that can send and receive in no time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC0y_E6FU_M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nice. Gave it a like. Thumbs up.
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Why video alone?
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2021
LordReed:
Nice. Gave it a like. Thumbs up.

Thanks a million. I appreciate it.
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Why video alone?

I'm trying to grow my presence on that platform

1 Like

Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Orjioorji(f): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
@ Op, those are not bank accounts u mentioned in your video. Payoneer is a payment processor website. Although they issue US local bank account but it's an ACH account direct wire can't be sent to such account. Also wise doesn't give US bank account number with any bank. Let's learn to educate people the right way. If you want a US bank account here in Nigeria, i can help you set up US Hurtington bank account here in Nigeria and u will get the full benefits of a real US bank account that can send and receive funds while u reside here in Nigeria.
But then, nice video though.

1 Like

Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Godmother:

I'm trying to grow my presence on that platform

Daz nice.
How would you like me to support you for free
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Aristo99: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Orjioorji:
@ Op, those are not bank accounts u mentioned in your video. Payoneer is a payment processor website. Although they issue US local bank account but it's an ACH account direct wire can't be sent to such account. Also wise doesn't give US bank account number with any bank. Let's learn to educate people the right way. If you want a US bank account here in Nigeria, i can help you set up US Hurtington bank account here in Nigeria and u will get the full benefits of a real US bank account that can send and receive funds while u reside here in Nigeria.
Please show me the way
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Orjioorji(f): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aristo99:

Please show me the way

You can chat me up on WhatsApp. WhatsApp number on my signature. Please note it's not free cos I will be purchasing somethings that will be use to create the account. For example, u can't login to the account with your Nigeria IP and u can't use any weak VPN to login. The only VPN that is strong enough to use is 911 VPN and I will purchase it for just your use alone along with every other things I will need
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Daz nice.
How would you like me to support you for free

I'll appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Orjioorji:

Are you kidding me?

I have been using Payoneer since 2015 and have sent my US account number a few times to clients to receive payment.

I would never create a video on something I haven't personally tried.

Whatever bank account you want to help people set up, the fact remains Payoneer remains the fastest and easiest way to get a US bank account.

Don't, because you want to get clients, shoot down something that's true.
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Orjioorji(f): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Godmother:

Are you kidding me?

I have been using Payoneer since 2015 and have sent my US account number a few times to clients to receive payment.

I would never create a video on something I haven't personally tried.

Whatever bank account you want to help people set up, the fact remains Payoneer remains the fastest and easiest way to get a US bank account.

Don't, because you want to get clients, shoot down something that's true.

Don't get me wrong. There is a level of knowledge u have gotten but not the ultimate. Payoneer gives u just an ACH account. That was wat i said and an ACH account has limitation. You can't do wire transfer to an ACH account. Wire transfers are processed by banks while ACH payments are processed automatically through a clearinghouse and it takes within 4-5 days for receiver to get the money. So not all US bank account can send money through ACH. There is a difference. It's not about getting clients. I don't need clients for such I was only adding more knowledge to what you have said on your video.
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Orjioorji:

Don't get me wrong. There is a level of knowledge u have gotten but not the ultimate. Payoneer gives u just an ACH account. That was wat i said and an ACH account has limitation. You can't do wire transfer to an ACH account. Wire transfers are processed by banks while ACH payments are processed automatically through a clearinghouse and it takes within 4-5 days for receiver to get the money. So not all US bank account can send money through ACH. There is a difference. It's not about getting clients. I don't need clients for such I was only adding more knowledge to what you have said on your video.

I still insist Payoneer is the best option for a US bank account here in Nigeria.

In my six years of using it, I have never run into any issue.

It's easy to open and operate, so you shouldn't discourage people from going this route.

Good morning and Happy Sunday, guys.

1 Like

Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by samsard(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2021
Godmother:

I still insist Payoneer is the best option for a US bank account here in Nigeria.

In my six years of using it, I have never run into any issue.

It's easy to open and operate, so you shouldn't discourage people from going this route.

Good morning and Happy Sunday, guys.
I
think you should move on from this. Payoneer accounts can't receive wire transfers from individual accounts. They do not enjoy the full benefits of a 'real' US account opened with an SSN or in company name. However, what he's talking about is likely a workaround and would technically be illegal.
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Let's not argue then. smiley
Good evening, guys. Hope the day is going great.

(1) (Reply)

Insurance In Nigeria / Cbn Governor May Investigate The Closure Of Nospetco And Others / Solar Panel Business / Dealership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.