Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service (14089 Views)

Ikeja Electric App Upgrade: Power Services Made Seamless For Nigerians / Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App To Enhance Services, Customer Experience / Apple Iphone 14 Pro, Pro Max To Get Big Camera Upgrades; ‘mini’ Line To Be Dis.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by OhiOfIhima: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
OctoberEleven:
I've been using it for a while now and it's a really useful app, besides just buying electricity but resolving issues

Pls can someone using old meter use it?

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by phemmyfour: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nonsense...they should channel their energy in providing prepaid meters

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by investigator007: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
fantastic, this is a very nice move from them, everything made easy with this upgraded IE mobile app.
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by laiza(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
As far as this country is concerned Lagos state is the only viable state economically, socially and every other lly. The rest are just by and by which is a big issue. In ten years time some states will begin merger talks with other states if this nonsense called Fulani Nigeria is allowed to continue the way it's going.
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by saxby(f): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fantastic from Ikeja electricity, it's really amazing to see a Nigerian power company go digital to even an extend of having an app, at least with these gone are those days of join long queues to pay light bills
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
post=105360511:
Very Good development.
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want @MANNA.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want @[b][/b]. .
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.
God bless Nigeria.

In the same vein......

Will d mobile app produce electricity or ensure steady supply of power?
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by lexy2014: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
saxby:
Fantastic from Ikeja electricity, it's really amazing to see a Nigerian power company go digital to even an extend of having an app, at least with these gone are those days of join long queues to pay light bills

Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by lexy2014: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
laiza:
As far as this country is concerned Lagos state is the only viable state economically, socially and every other lly. The rest are just by and by which is a big issue. In ten years time some states will begin merger talks with other states if this nonsense called Fulani Nigeria is allowed to continue the way it's going.

Will d mobile app produce electricity or ensure steady power supply?
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by lexy2014: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
investigator007:
fantastic, this is a very nice move from them, everything made easy

let me ask, Will d mobile app produce electricity or ensure steady supply of power?
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by Pointblank09(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ikeja Electric is just a typical Nigerian organization. Corrupt and non transparent. If you register for a pre paid meter your account will be opened and they will make sure there is at least 100,000 on the meter before it will be issued to you. When you eventually have the meter you will be paying the devilish 60 to 40 ratio on any payment made That is 60 for outstanding debt and 40 to buy new units.
Meanwhile these meters are abundantly available according to an insider who works with the company that is in charge of metering.
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by Olaniyi247(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
OctoberEleven:
I downloaded and gave it a try 2 days ago. The customer service rep in the live chat was swift to respond and very helpful.
Give them 9 month e still dey shak dem nii
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by Dohak(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ibadan electricity distribution company (ibedc), the worst in Africa. Full of mumu's with no matter in their empty brains. Can't ever think of developing an app but just to continue to dwell in their stone age mentality.
Curse on them.
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by Jacku: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
They did great with this really
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by yommen: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
fitinwell:

INEC should come up with E-Voting App.

Not Nepa Bill App

Is it INEC that came with this app? Na wa o. Some people just lack communication skills sha

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by ugotaya: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wife Caught Husband In Action With Girlfriend On The High Way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFLx_Fn7-s
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by ranktzy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Realboygenius:
Have been using the App for quite sometime now. It's fast and easy to use. I can pay and manage my account all on my phone without having to visit their office.

I recommend it.
Is it for postpaid account or prepaid meter accounts?
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by Realboygenius(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Luckydubby7:
Can we download now?

Yes the app is a available for download on both Playstore and App store on iPhone. Check my signature for link to download.

Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by Realboygenius(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

Pls can someone using old meter use it?

Yes you can using it in as much as you have your account number. Use the link in my signature for more information about the App.
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by Realboygenius(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
ranktzy:

Is it for postpaid account or prepaid meter accounts?

Both prepaid and postpaid customers can use the App. All you need to have is your account number for your metre. Use signature for more details about the app.
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by Tobilobaaaaaa: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Where in ikorodu

Reason for the question is because I stay in ikorodu and we are not experiencing the balderdash you just spewed.

Appreciate the innovation and stop watering it down, if you have any issue, visit the NEPA office close to you and stop acting like a slowpoke.

I come in peace ✌️
Bluntemperor:

O P, are you jazzed?
We're you paid to do this dirty write- up?
Please don't be slaves to the wicked System.
For over 3-Weeks now around Ikorodu,no light. Everytime there is Grid -break-down,yet the Ikeja Discos is so terrible that most of the equipments since they were acquired from NEPA were dilapidated and never replaced! They were just collecting money, money from the happless Populace!
Shameful people everywhere!
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by Tobilobaaaaaa: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Y'all just open your mouth waaaaaaa.... Visit other discos in Nigeria and compare them with Ikeja disco, you'll thank God for being under their network.

There's a due process for the prepaid meter application, we got 10 free meters in my house without paying a dime. Just apply normally on the application link and you'll be metered within 3months.

This rubbish you spewed no be am at all.

Pointblank09:
Ikeja Electric is just a typical Nigerian organization. Corrupt and non transparent. If you register for a pre paid meter your account will be opened and they will make sure there is at least 100,000 on the meter before it will be issued to you. When you eventually have the meter you will be paying the devilish 60 to 40 ratio on any payment made That is 60 for outstanding debt and 40 to buy new units.
Meanwhile these meters are abundantly available according to an insider who works with the company that is in charge of metering.
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by saxby(f): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
lol, definitely not, but it will definitely ease transactions, imagine paying your bills from your TECNO phone isntead od going to the POS or the nepa office
lexy2014:

Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by lexy2014: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
saxby:
lol, definitely not, but it will definitely ease transactions, imagine paying your bills from your TECNO phone isntead od going to the POS or the nepa office

what is d joy u derive in paying for light u dont have even if nepa comes to your house to collect d money?
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by lexy2014: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tobilobaaaaaa:
Where in ikorodu

Reason for the question is because I stay in ikorodu and we are not experiencing the balderdash you just spewed.

Appreciate the innovation and stop watering it down, if you have any issue, visit the NEPA office close to you and stop acting like a slowpoke.

I come in peace ✌️

when u have light, it doesnt mean everyone else has light d way u do. thats d story of electricity supply in nigeria. ikorodu is a very big place and i doubt if u live in d entire ikorodu
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by bfn1: 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tobilobaaaaaa:
...There's a due process for the prepaid meter application, we got 10 free meters in my house without paying a dime. Just apply normally on the application link and you'll be metered within 3months...
This is very true.
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by OShepherd: 5:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Tobilobaaaaaa:
Y'all just open your mouth waaaaaaa.... Visit other discos in Nigeria and compare them with Ikeja disco, you'll thank God for being under their network.

There's a due process for the prepaid meter application, we got 10 free meters in my house without paying a dime. Just apply normally on the application link and you'll be metered within 3months.

Heeeyyyyy! Can U give me a link of how U got this 10PPmetrs at a go sir? Were do U stay on the IE network sir?
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by ranktzy(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Realboygenius:

Both prepaid and postpaid customers can use the App. All you need to have is your account number for your metre. Use signature for more details about the app.
I tried using my prepaid meter No, but the app didn't recognize it. It only recognized the old account number prior to when I got my meter, & there's no info on that anymore since I no longer recharge on it
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by ranktzy(m): 5:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Tobilobaaaaaa:

Bro he's not far from the truth. I had the same problem with ikedc. I applied for meter, cleared all the outstanding that was less than 100k. It took them 2 months plus to bring the meter & my bill had accumulated to over a 100k under the stipulated period of waiting. I'm paying the 60-40 arrangement now.
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by akanbiaa(m): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2021
Niswayne19:
Ikeja Electric Distribution Company has touched up its IE mobile app with advanced features to improve customers’ experience and deliver better service.

The upgrade on the multi-purpose app was unveiled by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at the DisCo, Mrs Folake Soetan.

According to her, the new features on the IE app will allow for a seamless user experience such as making inquiries, checking and paying bills, reporting/resolving complaints and also contacting customer care representatives without visiting any of its offices.

“The upgraded IE mobile app comes with numerous functionalities that offer secured transactions, prompt services, and unique user-experience. It is a mobile app positioned as a one-stop-shop for customers to interact with Ikeja Electric for prompt responses,” Mrs Soetan said.

She also added that the latest version of the app epitomizes the company’s innovative approach in bringing development to the power sector and is part of Ikeja Electric’s goal in using technology to deliver a quality customer experience.

“The latest IE mobile app is a demonstration that the company is forward-thinking, innovative and customer-centric. We are a vibrant brand. We are bold and excited to always aim for greatness in order to bring development to the power sector.

“We dare to consistently improve our services in order to improve customer experience and achieve better results,” she said.

According to the Ikeja Electric CEO, the latest version of the mobile app is currently available for download on the Google play store for Android users, and iOS Store for iPhone users.

Source: https://businesspost.ng/brands-products/ikeja-electric-upgrades-mobile-app-for-better-service/
If it does not solve the problem of outrageous estimated billing and does not provide access to prepaid meters devoid of high tarrif then i don't see the problem it wants to solve that the consumers of electricity desires.
Re: Ikeja Electric Upgrades Mobile App For Better Service by mmsen: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing development?
Bad move for POS agents grin grin grin grin grin grin

E remain LAWMA cool

You can already make payment via quickteller and the various banking apps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Thoughts On Cyborg Technology. / Teenager Uses Lights To Protect Livestock From Lions / Elon Musk Deletes Telsa and SpaceX's Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.