Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) (1136 Views)

Broda Shaggi Arrested For Farting On A Plane / Tecno Camon X Takes Better Picture Than Iphone X Camera (photos) / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by OnlineAmebo: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
A woman dubbed "fart queen of the internet" has revealed how she has made thousands of Pounds by farting on camera.

The woman, named Lush Botanist, revealed to a Channel 4 documentary that she got into the side hustle after being asked by someone online to fart on camera.

Surprisingly, it ended up being one of her most popular videos and things soon escalated when another viewer offered her money to fart.

Woman makes ?18,000 just by farting on camera

Speaking to Channel 4, she said she has so far made $25,000 (£18,100) from farting on camera and she can charge up to $175 (£123) per fart.

She said she has adjusted her diet to get the best quality farts.

She said: "Parmesan makes my farts smell extra sulphur.

"But mozzarella gives me those big bubbly farts."

She explained that to make her farts sound the best they possibly can, she perches right in front of a microphone.

She said: "My farts get so loud that sometimes they blow out the mic."

Lush also makes a lot of money by farting in jars and sending them out to her customers.

In one clip from the Channel 4 documentary, she also reveals how she sells fart lollipops. The fart lollipops are created by Lush farting on a lollipop of customers’ choosing.

The strangest request she has ever received was to fart on a miniature figurine from a model train set.

Since Channel 4 shared a clip from the documentary to Facebook, viewers have been commenting in their thousands.

Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by chatinent: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
It is still another disguise to showcase their liabilities to the internet.

I only hope this doesn't become a trend and reach Nigeria because I can't stand the smell of beans with egg, meatpiea, sharwama and yorghurt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by fati2001(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
that's why I love oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yoluba gals shouldn't try this please...
The smell alone might divide the country real quick

3 Likes

Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by atilla(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
It is still another disguise to showcase their liabilities to the internet.

I only hope this doesn't become a trend and reach Nigeria because I can't stand the smell of beans with egg, meatpiea, sharwama and yorghurt.

Lols � ur comment is funny. Do u mean together like eating meat pie and yoghurt?
Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by gasparpisciotta: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Some girls love farting during sex!!!!
Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by illicit(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
If anyone can pay me to shit on camera
I will do it tongue
Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by ClitRaider: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nibo laye n lo oo, nibo lo n re?!
Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by Naybahood(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
illicit:
If anyone can pay me to shit on camera
I will do it tongue

Lol
Nawa ooo
Una dey para for this we country oo

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by Ritzybeauty(f): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Whites don't seem to surprise me.. Lol
Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by folake4u(f): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
The part where she said her fart blows up the microphone grin grin.

Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by iamtardey: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol
Ritzybeauty:
Whites don't seem to surprise me.. Lol
Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by Breastfeed: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wow, an honest way of making a living I will say, I'm happy that something like that can fetch her some cool cash, not as happy as I am knowing I can pay my bills and view transaction history from the comfort of my phone thanks to the updated ikeja electricity mobile app. https://www.ikejaelectric.com/mobile-app/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Power_In_Your_Hands

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by 2rez: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Some crazy farting challenge trend loading...
Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by Opemiposii(f): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol... Isokiso
Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by Opemiposii(f): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
folake4u:
The part where she said her fart blows up the microphone grin grin.
lol... o fi iso idi fo mic
Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by JaneYave(f): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Why must they use a woman?
Re: Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) by princealexndre(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Talking about Making money..
We Xchange Dollars to Naira
On all platforms
PayPal
Cashapp
Zelle
Venmo
Buying Btc also @ high rate

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington: I Don't Want A Country Of Igbo People Only / Nigerians Reacts Heavily As Tems Sparked Pregnancy Rumours / Did Billionaire Arthur Eze Rejected Cubana Chief Priest Invitation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.